• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Forest Grovyle!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Happy Birthday Forest Grovyle! =DDD

I think you've all heard about the member, Forest_Grovyle. A kind, sweet person. Anybody would say that. Today is her day. So special even I can feel it. One of the best artists in both oekaki realism and Sugimori art style alike, but that's not the most important thing. She is one of the kindest people ever, and a pleasure to meet. So from all my honesty, I deeply wish a very happy birthday to you, and I'm sure you'll have a fantastic day. 20 years is a great achievement!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FG! ^____^

Well that took long XD

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Happy birthday to a orignial artist. Happy Birthday Yaster.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Happy Birthday FG :D

It has been a honor knowing you for the past few years, and I hope we only grow closer :) cheers to being 20~

~Blaze and Tyler :D

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Happy Birthday, FG! ^^
    *gives cookies and a Grovyle plushie* XD
    I hope you're having a great day and get lots of cool stuff. ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • *clingu* Happy birthday FG~! =D I hope your birthday was awesomely awesome. :33 *tosses confetti and loaves of kitty bread* X3

~Kelsey

Back