• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attack of the Legends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Something has angered the legendary pokemon, and as a result, the weather is out of control. in this one, you can either be a trainer, or a pokemon. Your mission? to find the source of the legendary pokemon's anger, and help to save the legends. The power of the darkness is reaching it's highest point. Can you push back the darkness?

This is the entery form:

Name:
    Looks:
    Pokemon you own (trainer only, no legends):
    Personality:

Mine is:

Name: Eclipse
    Pokemon/trainer: trainer
    Looks: black hair, black shirt, black jeans. all black
    Pokemon I own: Metagross, Flygon, Manetric, Meganium, Houndoom, Lanturn

Juggernaut X2

The next Micheal Vick.
    Years
  • Name: Damius/Age:14/trainer/Pokemon: metagross,salamence,tyranitar,blaziken,blastoise,dragonite./ do not defy me. you will taste my pain.

Years
  • "hey taddon! just snagging more pokemon from trainers.. there seem to be more shadow pokemon than ever these days...." I said, looking at my most recent capture, a Shadow Vibrava. after a moment, I sent it to Lannette's PC "I'm staring to get worried..." I muttered.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • can I join???
    Name: Paige
    PKM/Trainer: trianer
    Looks: big circle glasses black hair sailor moon style jeans slightly baggy t shirt sneakers back pack brown eyes
    Pokemon: Pikachu out like ash's
    butter free
    tyroge
    sharpedo
    garadose
    charsard
    ghost pokemon follow me O_o
    Personality: friendly bookish has temper and can be shy and more

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • not far from the town, which was attacked by Celebi, a trainer with blond hair flowing in the wind and icy blue eyes, gazed over the town from a nearby mountain.

"So it has begun..." she said coldly then grabed one of her pokeballs and sent out a gigantic Charizard with some darker marks on its body." Chikara, lets help the city..."

The Charizard roared loudly as Cassy,the girl with the blond hair, jumped up on its back to fly to the town.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back