• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attack of the Legends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    as the Blazikin took off, the Flygon returned to it's poke ball, and got Houndoom to come out. the houndoom used it's Flamethrower to make SURE that the Celebi couldn't attack

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige: it all started when I was little you see my parents wanted a boy they got a girl so they dropped me off in the woods there the ledgendaries found me and raised me they are my family and something happened while I was becomeing a pokemon master............

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Name: Sephiroth
    Age: About 27, to several million years, depending on how you look at it.
    Pokemon/trainer: Scyther.
    Looks: Like a normal scyther, only much larger, and where scyther is green, he is jet black, and gold colored scythes rather than silver.
    Personality: A rover, stay in one place, or on one subject too long, and he'll leave you behind; hyperactive, ready for battle at any time.

Regenerated from an ancient fossil, he isn't really a Scyther, but rather their predecessor, but since there is so little difference, he is reguarded as a scyther.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    paige pelletier said:
    Paige: it all started when I was little you see my parents wanted a boy they got a girl so they dropped me off in the woods there the ledgendaries found me and raised me they are my family and something happened while I was becomeing a pokemon master............
    Paige: what will happen to my only friends my only family......................

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back