• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attack of the Legends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    OOC: just so you know, mentioning the words 'ancient' and 'prehistoric' can cause a chain reaction, ending with me staring a lecture on dinosaurs...

OOC: Bahh, Lets just say from a fossil found "around the time when other prehistoric pokemon were, aka kabutops, armaldo, ect." and lets call that ancient, alright?

IC: I awoke to a very bright light, it seemed brighter than the one in the sky! I looked around to see a strange creature dancing around, and saying something, I listened to it, and to my amazement, I understood it!
    "WOOHOOO! I did it! I finally found the predecessor to not only kabutops and scyther, but its DNA tells me it also is an descendant of armaldo as well!"

"Cythoh?" I asked, confused.

Years
    OOC: now you've done it... *gets out a million page book on dinosaurs and reads it*

IC: I still felt the pain in my arm, but I couldn't stay still any longer.. I hopped on Flygon, and took off...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    The creature kept dancing and yelling, but all I really understood was that I was somehow responsible. "If I'm making that poor creature do that, I'd better leave." I thought to myself, spread my wings, and flew out the strange hole in the wall...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I flew over an unfamiliear forest. Everything was different, this whole place should be underwater, but it wasn't, there were many of those creatures around, and even the pokemon were different! "If there are new pokemon, I'd better take some of their abilities to prepare me, should I have to find one." I thought to myself, and dove down into the forest as it started to rain.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I was flying along the forest floor, when I came across a pokemon that seemed to be dancing like that first creature, it kept shouting "LudiiiiiiCOLO!"

I flew up behind it, and slashed a small piece off it's back, and ate it. I felt strange new powers rush through me, but I only took an instant to revel in this, as the pokemon turned around, and I flew straight up out of the trees.

Up above, I saw a creature like the first, riding a pokemon that vaugley resembled a dragon type I remembered! I had to find out more about this place, so I decided to follow them, but to keep out of sight.

Years
    "what in the world?" I hissed, sensing the newcomer... time to judge my move.. figure out what he was, or hide... I decided to keep my Flygon hovering.. if he made an aggresive move, I'd have to leave...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back