• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Up PokeCommunity?

Full Metal Alchemist

f i r e ~ i s ~ c o o l
Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm new and just going to list a couple things about me so it will help you to better get to know me. My name is Will, I'm 15, I have green eyes, and blond hair. Some of my favorite shows are Charmed, Supernatural, Smallville, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Buffy, Angel, One Tree Hill, Alias, and Bones. I love to read, I occasionally draw, I like photography, and I love to play tennis. I also like to work on my website(link in signature), make banners, blends, etc..., and I love to listen to music constantly.

Well I hope that informed you about me enough and I can't wait to start to get to know some of you all.

See Ya!

-Will

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Hey everyone, I'm new and just going to list a couple things about me so it will help you to better get to know me. My name is Will, I'm 15, I have green eyes, and blond hair. Some of my favorite shows are Charmed, Supernatural, Smallville, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Buffy, Angel, One Tree Hill, Alias, and Bones. I love to read, I occasionally draw, I like photography, and I love to play tennis. I also like to work on my website(link in signature), make banners, blends, etc..., and I love to listen to music constantly.

Well I hope that informed you about me enough and I can't wait to start to get to know some of you all.

See Ya!

-Will
    welcome to pc, have fun and enjoy your stay.. bold are the things we have in common =P

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • w00t for FMA fans. :D
    Welcome to PC, Will~! My name is Karli. I hope you have a wonderful time here, and if you need any help or just need a friend, feel free to PM me. :3

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums. If you're with any questions or want to become friends/rivals feel free to PM me. See ya around.

Full Metal Alchemist

f i r e ~ i s ~ c o o l
    Years
  • Thanks Latios Master!
    Thanks Crazyfists!
    Thanks Virtual Headache!
    Thanks .:Teresa:.!
    Thanks The Black Hedgehog!
    Thanks Karli!
    Thanks Hayate!

Thank you all again for the great Comments and Welcomes. I'm sure I'll get to know you all very well and I'm sure that I'll have a great time her too. Also since I'm new I decided to open up a gallery, so If you happen to see it just go and take a look. Thanks again for the comments!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, FMA!! Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Full Metal Alchemist

f i r e ~ i s ~ c o o l
    Years
  • Thanks MegaFuz!
    Thanks envyzero, but you should know Cookie is spelled like this c o o k i e

Thanks again for the comments, but It think I forgot to say that I not a huge Pokemon fan, because I really only like it when they were in Kanto and it just got worse from there. I'm really more into FMA. Thanks again!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    WELCOME! FMA is awsome!
    i luv your avitar and signature, they are very cool X3
    Have a great time!
    PM me if you ever wanna chat.
    ~catch ya later~

Full Metal Alchemist

f i r e ~ i s ~ c o o l
    Years
  • Thanks MiSs~KoN!

Hey You Guys, I have a question, What do I do if I wanted to join a club?? Because I see some FMA and Naruto ones that I would like to join, but I don't know If I have to PM someone or should I just post it in the Thread???

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
  • Read the club rules of that club,If it says to join you have to pm the owner or it says not just post.xd

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • envyzero, we have a rule in the New Users/Welcome forum which outlaws posting more than once in welcome threads. It is a rule that not many people know about, but it is a rule nonetheless. So just for your knowledge, let's not do this anymore. If you'd like to answer someone's question, PM them.

Welcome to PC, Full Metal Alchemist! I hope you have an awesome time here, and don't break the rules.

Full Metal Alchemist

f i r e ~ i s ~ c o o l
    Years
  • Thanks The Hunk!
    Thanks .::Tsunami::.!

Thanks again for the comments, but I have to know am I doing something wrong?? Everyone keeps saying "read the rules" like I did something I wasn't supposed to.

Back