• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen If Aruseus...

Bippa

I'M NOT A BEGINNING TRAINER!
Years
  • is the God of all Pokemon, does this mean this is like the last Pokemon generation? I mean, if they made this "God" of Pokemon the best, strongest Pokemon ever it wouldn't make sense to put more Pokemon in the Pokedex after this "God" of Pokemon. Think about it, like if there were a "God" of some other thing like Yu-Gi-Oh (I hate it) then you'd think it'd be the last, most strongest picture on a piece of construction paper. Your thoughts.

Put the B to the I to the PPA yo!

Bippa

Years
  • Really? What does it say? I'm sure it was something like "creator", which is something similar, and I bet if you replace "God" with "creator", it'd still make sense.

Bippa

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2006
    I don't see why Aresus's arrival indicates the last of the pokemon games. There's nothing stopping them making new games, with new or the same old pokemon, with or without Aresus.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • Stay on topic pokemon_genius if you want to create a thread about what you just said then go right ahead but don't change someone elses

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2006
    No.

The thread starter raised the point that the arrival of a God pokemon may indicate that Pearl and Diamond are the last generation of pokemon games. I was simply responding to that suggestion.

Bippa

Years
  • But like, it wouldn't really make sense to put a whole different generation, consisitng of like 150 Pokemon, AFTER this "creating" Pokemon. In the Pokedex. It just doesn't make sense. I was just pondering this.

Bippa

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • There's no reason for this to be the last generation just because they've created Aruseus as a God Pokemon. Just because there's a God Pokemon in existance, doesn't mean there can't be any more "newly discovered" Pokemon or Pokemon only found in one region, ie a new region.

Fiifi

Water Trainer
    Years
  • why do you people like using the name (god of pokemon)i think you trainers are going too far with this,it just a legendary pokemon,plz plz calm down be for you start worshipping this thing(it not real,just a game).

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • why do you people like using the name (god of pokemon)i think you trainers are going too far with this,it just a legendary pokemon,plz plz calm down be for you start worshipping this thing(it not real,just a game).

We're just using the description of the Pokemon from D/P, given to us by Nintendo. Or at least, the sites that have played the game and shared the info. No need to overexaggerate.

Bippa

Years
    We are not saying it is a God of Pokemon just because it's strong, it's specification is the Creation Pokemon, which would relate to being the God of all Pokemon.

My main point about this thread is why they used Aruseus as a Creation/God Pokemon if there are still many gens to come. It'd look weird if like Aruesus, the creator of all Pokemon, were like #450 in like out of #1000 in the next gens to come.

Bippa

Fiifi

Water Trainer
    Years
  • We're just using the description of the Pokemon from D/P, given to us by Nintendo. Or at least, the sites that have played the game and shared the info. No need to overexaggerate.

You are 19 and am 19,alot of children play pokemon and they se different from you and i and any 16 to 18+.Nintendo and game freak did not use the name (god of pokemon).People make up thing about pokemon all the time,and you should know this by now.

Bippa

Years
  • As I am saying again, they didn't refer to it as a God Pokemon. They called it the "Creator Pokemon". If you replaced the word "God" every single time in this thread with "Creator", then it would still make sense. It's just a relation, God created everything, Aruseus created all Pokemon. God is...God, Aruseus CAN be considered "God" of Pokemon, but it's just a relation.

Bippa

Flamman

still n00b, working on it!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2018
    well, I don't think nintendo wanted him to be a god, but just creator of pokemon.
    Nintendo never medled with things like gods, and religions and stuff, so i dont like you guys calling him the god of al pokemon all the time.
    ok, he's strong, but not perfect, and of course they can make new games, like our friend aruseus running amok and stuff, but i dont think they're gonna do that.

Fiifi

Water Trainer
    Years
  • As I am saying again, they didn't refer to it as a God Pokemon. They called it the "Creator Pokemon". If you replaced the word "God" every single time in this thread with "Creator", then it would still make sense. It's just a relation, God created everything, Aruseus created all Pokemon. God is...God, Aruseus CAN be considered "God" of Pokemon, but it's just a relation.

Bippa

On what pokemon site says that Aruseus created all pokemon.
    people are making it all up,this is pokemon we are talking about.
    (same things said about mewtwo when pokemon first came out)

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • i've already discussed this, and for some reason, people get vicious when someone considers that it may be the last generation. when i posted my own topic on this theory, people were quite rude. well...

i'm with you on this bippa. i believe that it is the last generation. as much as we've heard it, G/S/C were supposed to be the last generations. consider the legendaries then: you had the sea bird, the rainbow bird, the three elementary dogs. you'd think this would be the last generation, but it did so well, GameFreak thought "what the hey, let's continue it". so they went from colors (r/b/y), to metals (g/s/c), to stones (r/s/e), and now, the most exuberant rocks of all, diamonds and pearls. in terms of pokemon, they went from the ancestral pokemon (mew), to the holders of all time, all space, and death (Diaruga, Parukia, and the other guy XD). in addition, they add in the creator pokemon, who i call Zuesmon lol, therefore ending the mystery of what is pokemon.

other factors also come in play: the newest generations making-up for evolutions and such and has somewhat made the variation of moves and types on an equal level. you must also consider the fact that D/P were just made for collecting every pokemon possible, as if all there's left to do is use them to their greatest abilities.

with all of this, i have come to beleive that this may be the last generation. the only factor that says otherwise is how D/P is just ONE series of pokemon games on the NDS, which means that emulation is not possible. also, the upcoming Wii game is just one as well. you'd think that GF would take the advantage of making the most money they can while they can, so it only makes sense that they'd continue making games for both the DS and the Wii.

Back