• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloooooo...O.o;;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hi FAx...hahahaha just kiddn cool avatar of ruby welcome dont spam and dont eat the soda or donuts from dakota...the place and the member.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hey There FireArcherX , Welcome to PC im Moonlight, it's nice to meet ya I hope
    ya have a Great Time here at PC :)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • FireArcherX said:
    Hi all! I am FireArcher, as you can sort of see in my name! I am peppy, happy...and PEPPY! O.o Anyway, hi again. Please dont call me 'FAX'. I am not a computer-ish machine, thank you very much o.o
    Hi, hi! Welcome, FireArcherX...

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Howdy Fax Welcome To Pokemon Community. XD!!!! Im Mean FireArcherX , I hope ya have an EXCELLENT time here @ PC.

----

OCC: OMG Liz your actually posting on PC..XD I thought ya was like me a Neopet Zombie.XD

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Lovely intro, you sound like an interesting person. ^^

Have fun and enjoy your time at PC!

Back