• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
Hi, I'm pikachu trainer. I don't know why I added the little * thingy in my name, but I like it so it's ok. I'm 14 years old right now. My favorite Pokemon games are the Gold/Silver series, but I'm just getting into playing Diamond right now which I got a few days ago. My favorite Pokemon is, you might have guessed, Pikachu, but two close runner up's are Articuno or Typhlosion. Well, that's about it for now. See you all around!

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
Years
Hiya and welcome to PC forums *pikachu trainer ^^

I think the * looks good though...but if you don't want change it you might change it here someday ^^ Have a great stay here at PC, read the rules, and feel free to PM me if you want to be friends. See ya around!

Greetings,
~Hayate.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Hey! Welcome to the forums!

Lol, I like the *, it makes you different from people without it! See, I have some too! XD

Cool, you also have Diamond~

Well, see you round the forum!

~Alex

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
*Welcome to PC, *pikachu trainer. ^__^ *My name is Sorano, but ya can call me Karli if ya want. *Hope ya have a great time here.

*Btw, I like the little "*" thingy.*

Years
HI and welcome to PC^^
Hehe, you favourite Pokémon are some of my favourites too^^

You got Diamond?
That's great.
I have it too and I really enjoy the game (I didn't expect to enjoy it that much :))

Anyway, enjoy your stay and have a great time :)

Back