• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy birthday, Kanna-chan!

Drifblim

Banned
Years
  • The youngest (?) of that 'chan' triumvirate I've been hearing about, and one of the most hyper and friendly people I've ever met on these boards, is now thirteen.

I finally get to compensate for the PM she sent for my birthday two years ago.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Happy 13th birthday, Jessica. :P

Glad you liked my Kanna art.

Years
  • Happy birthday, Jessica! <3
    I remember making last year's birthday thread for you. XD Doesn't time just fly?

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed your day so far. ^_^
    Don't forget to tell us what you get, 'kay? ;3

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Happy, Happy Birthday Kanna-chan 8DI know I've said it a few times already, but hey, thirteen is a very important year XD

*Showers you with streamers and cookies and whatnot* Have a super awesome day!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • ;.; I love you all so much x3 I thought that by now,all of PC had forgotten about me,after all the name changes and all,but I guess I was wrong ;^;

<3

The youngest (?) of that 'chan' triumvirate I've been hearing about, and one of the most hyper and friendly people I've ever met on these boards, is now thirteen.

I finally get to compensate for the PM she sent for my birthday two years ago.

Thank you soo much for the thread,Crystal Walrein-sama <3 And yup,I think I am the youngest,but I could be wrong XD;

OMG,that brings back memories xD I remember that PM :3
    Thank you once again for the thread <3

Happy 13th birthday, Jessica. :P

Glad you liked my Kanna art.

Even after 50% of my life went and came back from what you had forgotten?Your welcome XD

Thanks <3

Happy birthday, Jessica! <3
    I remember making last year's birthday thread for you. XD Doesn't time just fly?

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed your day so far. ^_^
    Don't forget to tell us what you get, 'kay? ;3

Siggy<3
    Yup,time flies very fast x3 I wish I was still turning 12 for no particular reason x3;
    And yes!I'll be sure to brag[/i] share with yall what I get ^__^

Arigatou,Siggy-chan =)

Happy, Happy Birthday Kanna-chan 8DI know I've said it a few times already, but hey, thirteen is a very important year XD

*Showers you with streamers and cookies and whatnot* Have a super awesome day!

You've said it about a million times already,but the more the merrier,nyeh? =]
    I'll try my best to enjoy this year XD

Thanks Takara-chan :33

And thank you all for the congrats ^__^

Years
  • Noooo! I missed it!

Happy B-day partner in fighting crime!
    Welcome to the teens. XD

I hope you had a wonderful birthday. : )

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *Pops out of the cake dressed as Shuichi Shindou.* =D *Huggles.* Happy Birthday sweetie! I hope you had a great day and I hope you got a bunch of presents and your wishes came ture. ^0^ *Gives you cookies and presents.* X3

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • OMG OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY!!

Squee!~ X3 Happy 13th little sis!! I would have posted earlier but my internet literally committed suicide D,: I hope your birthday was full of CHAN AWESOMENESS. I'm so glad you're my PC sister! We're so much alike, and I don't really remember how we first became sisters! XD Maybe it was just the fatez that hypnotized us and told us we were related via internetz o: Well, I hope your bithday is fun, watching PG-13 movies legally is fun, and doing other +13 things is fun too! XD *huggles and throws confetti* Happy birthday my super chan Kanna!~

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Time sure flies doesn't it, I knew this girl back when she was just 11 with her username JR and now she's thirteen and is beginning her life as a teenager *sniff* my has there been some good times ;^;

Anywho, gomenasai for the lateness but I hope you had a great birthday nee-san and got the gift you wanted <('.'<)

Back