• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Saving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Somehow, I had a problem saving my Sapphire version. I think it said, error, please wait a minute, and theres this clock thing which the hand spins round and round... what is this? I can't save anymore...

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • u cant save anymore, hope u got enegiser batteries :laugh:.to think theres a gameboy adv. turned on rite now.

i think thats the berry glitch. i got something like that, that doesnt keep time at home nor keep records at rocket thing. it says 9999 so go check it out urself to see if ur says 9999.

the way to fix it is to get fr/lg(sep.9)and do something at the title screen. im to lazy rite now so check it out in serebii. :sleeping:

Years
  • Are you sure? There's no way for it to be fixed? Because it's on an emulator... Darn... I've only played like 3 hrs in the game... what is says.

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    stewie&rupert said:
    i think thats the berry glitch. i got something like that, that doesnt keep time at home nor keep records at rocket thing. it says 9999 so go check it out urself to see if ur says 9999.

Oh, so THAT's why my game keeps telling me there was 9999 rocket launches! I wondered about that!

Years
  • Maybe you should test it with another cart the rumor now...*wink wink* Any reasons? People?

Charmander005

Charmander Trainer
    Years
  • With visual boy advance you don't have to save by using the start menu. All you have to do is when you wnt to save hold down shift and press f1. It will say wrote state 1.to load your game just start the game anf press f1 to continue.

Years
  • Actually, if you save it by the game menu, you get a .sav, but now that doesn't work. I need the .sav file for my flash card.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    help mah team battle tower tell me wut to fix

Metagross-lv 50
    type steel/psychic
    no sex
    attacks: Psychic, pursuit, shdow ball, takedown

Gardevoir-lv 50
    type psychic
    sex: female
    attacks: psychic, thunderbolt, toxic, rest

Salamence-lv 50

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    help mah team battle tower tell me wut to fix

Metagross-lv 50
    type steel/psychic
    no sex
    attacks: Psychic, pursuit, shdow ball, takedown

Gardevoir-lv 50
    type psychic
    sex: female
    attacks: psychic, thunderbolt, toxic, rest

Salamence-lv 50
    type dragon/ flying
    sex male
    attacks: fly, dragon claw, fire blast, iron wing

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    This isn't the right place to post this. That should go in the Moveset forum. And don't double post please. It's against the rules.

And welcome to the PC.

*pokes a mod to close this*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    ^^^ That?s pretty much what you need to know, thanks. ^_^ *pokes back*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back