• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • ^ 10/10 Nice Banner, I love Zelda

Iggy!!!! you totally made the greatest Zelda banner. :) Sorry for miscrediting.

Last edited:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • ^8/10
    I'm probably the only one to say this since I am picky about sigs. But I think its a bit large(the sig itself not the image), there's way too many spaces, and there's too much text in there. Other than that, its decent:).

Kairyu

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    ^ Does it look better now? I like the banner, 9/10
    Much better:). Now I will give it a 9/10.

^8/10 igtica's sig, hmm its concise and small but the green text in it is tearing my eyes out, must be my browser:P.

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • ^ 10/10 Beautifully done, I like the Picture because it's true, you do represent Kindness, Kay. :) The Links are really cool also :) and the line at the end, maybe you should make it into a quote :). Great Signature Kayleigh :)

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    igtica said:
    lol yay I'm in your sig ^_^ hmmm wish u had a lil image, but still clever 7/10
    Hmm. nice...I want to be in your sig iggy! lol..umm 8/10

Kairyu

Years
  • ^7.5/10
    Hmm, its small I'll give it that:). Does the Pokemon in your sig represent anything? Are they your top pokemon? Just curious.
    Its a good sig overall.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ^8/10 Great LotR signature! ^_^ Luvs Lord of The Rings! ^-^

Umm.. Note about my sig, I know its TOO big, I'm just keeping it for January, since the 17th was my friend's birthday ;_;

*suicides*

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • ^10.99999/10 is that evan possible i like your signature its very touching i also like the poem you have at the bottem anyway i like you sig cause it shows alot of emotion and its very touching.

Kairyu

Years
  • ^9/10
    Simple yet effective:). I like it, even the font added a nice touch to it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back