• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    10/10, you put it together well, and I love the pictures. ^_^ That kitty is so cute!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    8/10, It's a nice banner, but maybe you should add a little more color or something. ._. I dunno, those colors do match Nightcrawler, lol. I think it looks okay!

charmanderluver said:
    Uh... what's Questshipper?
    QuestShipping is the idea of Marina and Kenta being paired up. ^_^; But that post was spam because it's off-topic, and you're not allowed to double post unless it's an emergency. Plus there's an edit button, lol. The Pok?mon General or TV Shows and Movies will give you some information like what you were wondering.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    10/10, you changed your banner! It looks nice. ^_^

And thanks, lol. I may add more things to it, but for now I guess it's okay.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    10/10 cool pokemon in sig! those are on my top 20 favorite pokemon list :laugh:

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    ^ 9/10 and by the way its a little hard to read the light blue text

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back