• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New 4th Generation Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    The new 4th generation Pokemon has been revealed in CoroCoro so I just thought I'd let you all know and link you up with pictures (All due credit to SPP on this one)
    http://serebii.net/movies/deoxys/gombe.gif

It's name is Gonbe or Gombe and it is supposed to be related to Snorlax, most-obviously a pre-evolution of Snorlax~

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • Yeah it defiantly looks like a pre-evolution Snorlax, well this certainly is intresting ^^ Looks like we may very well be having more Pok?mon to come in the passing times then X3 YAY! It's gonna be hard to keep up with them all at this rate *lol*

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Could you please not directly link to my pictures

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    just photobucket it wow that doesd look good...man i wish my issue of corocoro got here allreadY! Still maybe from here we can picture what the new line will be?

Purple Insanity

Teh one and only!
    Years
  • *slaps herself and the makers of Pokemon* What kind of stupid idiots are they? What kind of stupid idiot am i? *curses her head off and so with everyone else's* I dont think it's a good idea, i really dont. There's ENOUGH Pokemon if you me. Aslong as they make another -eon ATLEAST named 'Leafeon' cause i'm sick of seeing it, i'll be happy with the idea.

x.x Okies, done ranting. Well, i wouldnt know if this was going to make Pokemon more popular or not because you really never know...IMO, i dont think it will. Pokemon almost died before R/S came along, so i dont know. It's not really a good idea. It may just be all pre-evolutions and some other stupid-looking Pokemon like the above.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I doubt it this is just one of the few that will be released this year and since there are 1171 pokemon it'll be a while before they are all done.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    a innterveiw with the creator last year said that he planned 1171 pokemon from the get go and that all 1171 will be released.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • *gaspsesses*

Gonbe's not all that awesome, but I have been hoping for some time for a pre-evo of Snorlax for a long time...I hope they release more pics soon.

Oddly enough, I'm not feeling all that excited...I have an odd feeling that the 4th gen pokemon will be introduced on the DS instead of the gameboy o_O

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • I do wish they had kept back 4th gen a bit longer and break the patter they usually make but, what's done is done I guess. Especially with then developing some other major titles for the DS already, now this will surely bring a pokemon game for the DS guessing for summer 2005. I want quality not quantity though.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • bad news

dont forget wat this means:
    another set of starters
    another set of "neglected" pokemon :)
    another set of legendary trio
    another rare promo pkmn(mew, celebii, jirachi)
    two legends in constant battle(mew,mewtwo, lugia,Ho-Oh, kyogre,groudon)
    another game
    and worst of all, 30$ down da drain. :laugh:

well this aint gonna be fun. :\:disappoin:'(

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
  • hm- I wonder what the people in the pokemon think, when all the pokemon they've come to nkow and love, suddenly make different babies?
    "Honey! Snorlax's egg hateched- but, wwe're not sure what it is?"
    Haha, I want more pics though!
    I think it'll be okay ~ as long as they have lots of cool new features. 1,700+, WOW. Ya know, by then, they'll have the technology to have ALL those pokemon on one game. THAT- will be the coolest.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • 1171 Pokemon? Nah, the number is not even. I mean why not 1,000 or 1,200?
    Well it will be some time till the new games come out. I mean F/L came out not that long ago and is not even out in the US so it will be some time till the new Pokemon comes out (first they will make a movie with a few of them).

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • it looks cool but i dont think the 4th series of pokemon will be out very soon b coz we saw togapi way b4 the 2nd series of pkmn came out

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • My opinion on new Pok?mon:
    w00t! I love to see new Pok?mon, I mean, it kinda makes being a true master longer, and harder doesn't? *Wonders if there's gona be another Pikachu look-a-like. ^_^*

Back