• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have you ever...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • have you ever triped in luch with all ur food still on the tray in front of everyone? Or have you seen somone who has?

I have seen it, it was some litle kid who tripped on his shoelace and droped his on the floor. He did the same thing taking up the tray to put it away he fell in front of everyone!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh gosh, well, I don't go to a public school now, but I used to, and I did that once. It was so embarrassing. I think we were having something like chili, or frito pie, and it splattered everywhere.

My grandmother is a lot like me. (Or I'm a lot like her, lol. I think I know where my clumsy traits come from.) She tripped into a salad bar one time, and she was holding her tray! XD Everything got knocked down; the salad bar, her, and her tray of food.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • That's not possible for me, I pack my lunch every day :P I have bought lunch a few times though, and I hate tray-carrying, mainly because I have the worst balance in the world...I can just be standing somewhere and almost fall down, and while holding a tray it gets pretty dangerous x_x I never did drop my food though...I've seen it happen to other people a couple of times though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Seeing as how all i eat at lunch is a slice of pizza...it wouldent matter...really i dont eat the big lunches on trays they give us i just go to the pizza line get a pizza slice and a bottole of water (hate the chocolate milk) and that my lunch...if wat which i only eat school lunch 2 times a wekk...this has only ever happened once and that was way back in the 2nd grade...i tripped on my show lace then i got up and picked up my food again and tripeed...again...and again...3 in a row...geeez i'm glad i'm a couple countries away from that school now.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • Well there was another kid (lunch that day was turkey and biskits) he tripped and got gravy all over his body! I almost tripped once but i up righted my self.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I've done something similar, while reaching for my money to pay, i droped my mozzarella sticks on me, and the sauce ALL over my leg....

Back