• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Art Gallery!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    You know what? I'd really like it if people acutally DREW and not just did it on the computer drawing by hand is a lot more challengeing and just look's plain out better...the dragonair is good though the lines could some work.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • They are good for paint. If paint had some better tools, or if microsoft would at least update it, it would be a much better program. It has been the same program since it first came out!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ya but you dont see many people that try by hand ...geez and god help us if a mangaka acutally went back to doing it the right way.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    blue, not many people have scanners or know people with scanners to scan their handdrawn art work, so using the computer is the next best thing.

I like the pics ^_^ I really like the Rapidash

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Keyblade Master said:
    blue, not many people have scanners or know people with scanners to scan their handdrawn art work, so using the computer is the next best thing.

I like the pics ^_^ I really like the Rapidash

But i am talking about it in genral...see most people now do all the inking,toning, various other things by comp and only do the pencils by hand see that's what upset's me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    For a first time it's good but if you have been doing it for a while with just paint you should be leaps beyond that.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • blue said:
    But i am talking about it in genral...see most people now do all the inking,toning, various other things by comp and only do the pencils by hand see that's what upset's me.
    Yeah, but the color is usually bad when you scan it, when you touch it up on the computer it looks better.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • They are all very Cool and your hand drawn one aswell :)
    Ms Paint is indeed a Hard program to draw in took me months to get used to it,
    Drawing with a mouse can be harder then it looks for some ppl.
    anyways your pics are Cute shining_light :)

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Hmmm... not bad. You may want to consider working with shadow and light a little more. Even in cheaply-manufactured Japanese anime cartoons they display some sort of light/shadow effect. If you have a light source from the left, there will be a light hilight on the left side and a shadown on the right side.
    Cube
    /_______/&|
    |* * * *|&|<Dark
    |* * * *|&/
    |* * * *|/
    ---------
    ^Light

Back