• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a Pok?mon...

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
Years
  • If you were a Pok?mon...

If you were a Pok?mon, which one would you be?

1.) What would you do if a trainer tried to capture you?

2.) What if that trainer just wanted to see you or even take a picture of you?

3.) What was your first reaction when you're inside a Pok?ball?

4.) Would you listen to your new trainer?

5.) Would you protect your new trainer?

6.) Do you accept rewards? What if your trainer didn't give you any?

7.) Do you accept punishment?

8.) What if your trainer didn't have a good reason to punish you?

9.) What would you do if you had an abusive trainer?

10.) Would you enter in a contest?

11.) How do you feel if your trainer said you were his/her favorite Pok?mon?

12.) What if your trainer had chosen another as his/her favorite?

13.) Would you accept food from your trainer?

14.) What if it tasted like crap?

15.) What if it tasted good and irresistible?

16.) Your trainer had let you out of your Pok?ball for a break, what would you do during that time?

17.) Your trainer had decided to let you go, would you follow him/her? Why or why not?

Depending on the Pok?mon you are, here are two optional questions:

Option #1.) If you evolved, either in the wild or under your trainer's care, what was your first reaction when you looked in the mirror or a pond/lake and saw your evolved self?

Option #2.) Would you evolve even if your trainer forced you to? Why or why not?

For example, I'll be a Machoke(F).

1. Attack him/her and toss boulders to defend myself. I am weary of trainers who don't know how to handle my species.

2. Pose for a while and show off my slender feminine self. :D

3. Let me out! Let me out!

4. I will listen only if my trainer gave me a lot of respect.

5. If my trainer gave me a lot of respect, I'll do that in return.

6. A simple praise is good enough for me.

7. As long as it's not harsh, I'll accept it.

8. I get mad easily, so since my trainer didn't have a good reason I'll put him in a sleeper hold.

9. Body Slam the idiot and paralyze him for life. Maybe even break his neck. *evil laugh*

10. Only if I want to. What? Enter me in a beauty contest? My trainer must be crazy!

11. Spoiled for life. :D

12. Accept and be happy for the other Pok?mon.

13. Well duh, Machokes need some sustinence.

14. Reject it. Put the idiot in a choke hold and demand to give me what I like.

15. I'll probably consume more and fatten myself up until my power belt no longer fit me. :D

16. Train in the mountains and break a few rocks. I have to check my weight too. *Looks at her reflection in a lake* Do I look fat? Maybe some little skinny dipping. :D

17. It'll be a little hard for me to separate from a human who loved me. But if my trainer freed me because I am useless, then screw him!

Option #1. Of course I had to be a Machop in the wild. *Looks at herself in a lake* Whoa! I look good! What 'til the boys get a load of me. :D
    As a Machamp: EEEEK! Where did those extra arms come from?!?

Option #2 No way! I'll stay as a Machoke! If my trainer expected me to have an extra pair of arms, I swear I'll scream and beat the crap out of him.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'd probably be a Pichu. <3 I love them, so... yeah. XD;

It would probably depend on how they looked. o.o; At first, I'd probably not want to have anything to do with them, but if they seemed to actually, you know, care, then I might reconsider. XP

Well, hopefully I'd be more photogenic as a Pichu, so I'd probably let them. :o
    I don't even know what it's like in there, but I'm guessing it would be pretty boring, so I'd much rather be like Pikachu and just stay out all the time. o.o; I'd probably be pretty annoyed with my trainer if they just left me in the little containers all day. x_X
    Depends. ;p Lol, I'd probably disobey sometimes for fun... but probably not when it's a serious command of any sort.
    If they would protect me, I'd protect them, I suppose. XP
    Ehh.. I accept rewards. :3 It's nice to be recognized for your efforts. It's also okay if you don't get anything, but if my trainer gave rewards of some sort to his or her other Pokemon and neglected to give me any, I'd probably not like them as much and feel hurt. @_@
    ._. No. Just because I do something wrong is no reason to punish me. <_<;
    :< I'd probably run away or never obey them again, lol.
    Er... sort of like my answer to the previous question, I'd just refuse to listen to them. o.o
    I probably wouldn't win any of them, but sure, why not? <3
    I'd feel pretty special. =P
    That'd be okay, although knowing my own personality, I'd probably get really jealous even if I didn't show it. XD;;
    Probably, if I trusted them enough. o_O
    <_< I'd force it down and pretend I wasn't hungry, lmao.
    I'd take more. X3
    16.) Your trainer had let you out of your Pok?ball for a break, what would you do during that time?
    Probably get mad at them for putting me in a Pokeball in the first place. o_O
    17.) Your trainer had decided to let you go, would you follow him/her? Why or why not?
    It would really depend on the trainer. Assuming that I liked him or her, I'd probably follow if they didn't have a good reason for letting me go. (Er.. I'd probably just follow them regardless, too.)

Option #1.) If you evolved, either in the wild or under your trainer's care, what was your first reaction when you looked in the mirror or a pond/lake and saw your evolved self?
    oO; I'd probably be thankful that I was taller and that I was almost a Raichu, although I'd regret having evolved.
    Option #2.) Would you evolve even if your trainer forced you to? Why or why not?

I wouldn't want to evolve unless I could go almost immediately to Raichu. Pikachu is my least favourite of the chus. @@;

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • Hitokage's my favorite, but I would probably chose Latios since he's a legendary dragon, can fly, can be invisible, take on a different shape, use Psychic powers, etc.

I would try to find out what kind of trainer he/she was first. If it looked like the trainer would be good, I might battle and give him/her a chance, but otherwise I'd take off.
    Seeing me I'd be fine with, picture I'm not so sure. I wouldn't want my picture being flashed all over as bunches people could then try to find and trap me.
    Yikes, this is different! I sure hope this trainer's a good person, and I also hope it's roomy enough in here and I have something to do to entertain myself until I'm called upon!
    Again, if he/she was a good trainer and a good person, yes. Otherwise, don't bet on it.
    In life threatening situations I'd defend anyone.
    I'd probably begin to feel unappreciated and used if I was never thanked and rewarded for my hard work.
    If I deserve it.
    I'd try to avoid it and find out why I was being punished and try to work things out. I'd also question how good my trainer was.
    Hope and pray I would soon get a new one. I would try to make it obvious to everyone that I was being abused and hope I'd be helped.
    If my trainer wanted me to.
    I would feel flattered and loved, but sad for the other Pokemon my trainer has, that they aren't loved as much.
    I'd feel hurt.
    Sure, as long as it isn't lousy.
    See question #13.
    I'd gobble it up and look forward to the next helping. ;P
    Try to spend time with and play with my trainer.
    First of all, it would break my heart, especially if it was a good trainer and we had been good friends. And in that situation, I'm not sure what I would do. I'd probably sit there mourning because I wouldn't be able to think straight.
    "Depending on the Pok?mon you are, here are two optional questions:"

I'm not a Pokemon that evolves, but if I was, it would take a while for me to get used to my new look! I would just hope that my trainer would think of me in a good way still.
    I would try to find out why he/she wanted me too. If the reason wasn't noble, I would refuse to accept it. I would like to have a say in what happens to me.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021

I dunno. Really I probably couldn?t stop him or her unless I was in the Safari Zone anyways. @_@

I?d let them, I guess.

Much debate goes on on if you?re conscious inside them, or what happens so ehh. @_@

If (s)he?s smart about battling, then I?d respect them. I don?t like to cause trouble in particular though so I might back down even if (s)he was stupid.

Probably not. >_>

What kind? Like held items? Yeah, sure! I?d probably be fine if not a bit moody and self-righteous if I didn?t get any though.

Probably not well, as I seldom see it. o.o

I?d probably be harder on myself, and constantly upset about it long after it was over.

Gang up with the rest of my fellow Pok?mon and try to thwart them, maybe? Though I would image most Pok?mon would be too loyal to do so.

NO I HATE CONTESTS. DIE. ;_;

Proud~~~~ I?d probably try even harder to live up to that and take more attention away from the others. <_<

Probably wouldn?t bother me, though I?d probably try harder subliminally.

Yes

No

I?d probably overeat then. @_@

Find trainers to beat on my own! =p

I?d probably follow them, yeah. I get very easily emotionally attached. o.o;

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • I'd be an Umbreon, maybe start out in the Eevee stage first though

I'd take the battle on fair and square, if they capture me then so be it.

I'm always happy to have pictures taken of me *poses* hehehe, well i wouldn't have a problem with it.

Man it's cramped in here....

Yes.

Yes I would

Sure I'll except rewards as long as I deserve them, and it's my trainers choice to give rewards or not, just simple praise for doing a good job is enough.

If I deserved it then yes.

Knowing me I'd probably just pout to try and make them realize what they were doing was wrong.

Run away when I have the chance, staying with an abusive trainer is just idiotic.

Yep they look like real fun ^^

Blush *LOL*

Well it's fine by me though I feel a trainer shouldn't define their pokemon by favoruites, yeah there maybe some they prefer more than others but all pokemon should be treated equally by the trainer.

Of course I would or I'd starve *lol*

Spit it out and steal whatever they're eating XD All out of playful fun though

Well then i know I have a good trainer who gives me good food ^^

Probably just play around the surrounding area, maybe with other Pok?mon or maybe play with my trainer themself

If the desicion was for the best then I'd go my sepreate way.

Probably be shocked at first, then get used to it.

Hummm... I think I'd hope that my trainer realizes that forcing a pokemon to evolve if it didn't want to is wrong, but I think i would evolve cos the eevee evolutions are cool XD

Hehehe, that was fun ^^

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • If you were a Pok?mon, which one would you be?mewtwo!!! be warned thatll im hard to live with,wat a hastle mewtwo can be.now i can hav telechonises:mew2:

id send them to ablivian. and resist the evil masterballs,ill just use psychic

id stall for afew "aw"ing moments then leave with a shadowball display(take a pic of that :knockedou )

id be surprised that my powers failed.

no, absolutly not....maybe with intence respect and space.

only to showoff :laugh:

yes,and they better give me one

he/she wouldnt dare

elimination time

shadow ball then psychic to bend bones. (:mew2: :laugh:mewtwo laughs)

never, im to powerful for a contest arena

ill feel respected and wanted,then blast away the other pokemon on the team

kill the favored pokemon then blast away the former trainer

depending on the food,like taco bell :laugh:,other than that i could feed myself

my trainer would never give me crap

ill tell him/her to give me more

find legends to battle, then mind control them and capture them with my shadowballs( :pokeball: its an evil pokeball not the attack)

he'll/she'll gladly let me go just to not go through all the stress again.but yea if i invite him/her to another one of my partys in the castle(pokemon the first movie's castle) i would spare the trainer and teleprot him/her away.

"how u like me now" :mew2:

Aggron91

init
    Years
  • ok im gonna be a gravveler

1.) What would you do if a trainer tried to capture you? if he looked strong id put up a fight and let him earn me, if he looked weak id explode on him

2.) What if that trainer just wanted to see you or even take a picture of you? in hope that mi may get notised and get an agent i would read sum shakespere :cheeky:

3.) What was your first reaction when you're inside a Pok?ball?try to use explosion whilst inside, (nothing doing)

4.) Would you listen to your new trainer?i hate awkward silences so yes (he must be good to have caught me)

5.) Would you protect your new trainer? of course, because if i dont, whos there to protect me

6.) Do you accept rewards? What if your trainer didn't give you any? depends what i did, id use rock throw on him if he didnt give me one for something important

7.) Do you accept punishment?if it was justified, then yes, if not, then i use strength and throw him off a cliff

8.) What if your trainer didn't have a good reason to punish you? see above

9.) What would you do if you had an abusive trainer?feed him poisoned pokeblocks and the sit on him

10.) Would you enter in a contest? tough contest, yes, beauty no

11.) How do you feel if your trainer said you were his/her favorite Pok?mon? hey cool, i just hope i earned his respect, and hes not saying it so i dont explode on him

12.) What if your trainer had chosen another as his/her favorite? thats his choice, i obviously havent proven myself yet, and if i have, you guessed it, explosion

13.) Would you accept food from your trainer? yes, unless it was something sick like roast pikachu

14.) What if it tasted like crap? ill cook my own and buy him a cook book at christmas

15.) What if it tasted good and irresistible? ask him for the recipe and buy myself a cookbook at xmas

16.) Your trainer had let you out of your Pok?ball for a break, what would you do during that time? train, throw a couple of boulders, snap a couple of trees, and if other pokemon were out to, then train with them

17.) Your trainer had decided to let you go, would you follow him/her? Why or why not? ill find a stronger trainer one who appreciates my talents, this one was obviouslt blind to me

Option #1.) If you evolved, either in the wild or under your trainer's care, what was your first reaction when you looked in the mirror or a pond/lake and saw your evolved self? flipping heck ive got legs

Option #2.) Would you evolve even if your trainer forced you to? Why or why not? no, because that would mean trading me and i wouldnt like that

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • If you were a Pok?mon, which one would you be?
    "Me"! XDDD

1.) What would you do if a trainer tried to capture you? Destroy all his/her pokeballs!

2.) What if that trainer just wanted to see you or even take a picture of you?If he/she wanted to...XDDD...of course he/she can! Pose the ugliest pose I can! XD Then laugh when he/she was disappointed by the photo.

3.) What was your first reaction when you're inside a Pok?ball? OMFG~~~~~~!!!

4.) Would you listen to your new trainer? Not for the first few times! :P

5.) Would you protect your new trainer? Yep!

6.) Do you accept rewards? What if your trainer didn't give you any? Of Course!! Urge him/her for some!

7.) Do you accept punishment? If I was wrong

8.) What if your trainer didn't have a good reason to punish you? Whip: Attack him! Grounded:Scream,yell,shout,cry...
    No food: Get the phone and phone 999! "Sir, there's someone in____ abusing Pokemon!"

9.) What would you do if you had an abusive trainer? Abuse him/her too![color]

10.) Would you enter in a contest? No thanks, too ugly! :P

11.) How do you feel if your trainer said you were his/her favorite Pok?mon? "Is that true?"

12.) What if your trainer had chosen another as his/her favorite? Try to drive attention by doing good stuff

13.) Would you accept food from your trainer? Course! You want me to starve?

14.) What if it tasted like crap? Spit it out and pretend that I'd eaten it

15.) What if it tasted good and irresistible? "More more more more more~~~~~!!!"

Enjoy~~~

Do as I was told, but visit him/her often

Option #1.) If you evolved, either in the wild or under your trainer's care, what was your first reaction when you looked in the mirror or a pond/lake and saw your evolved self? WAHHH~~~~Why am I looking like this now!?

Evolve! Its worthless being a Smoochum

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • HITMONCHAN!

-fight and flail and scream and try my hardest to resist

-either try and look intimidating or get in goofy poses.

- O____________________O

-depends. It takes me a long time to warm up to anyone.

-probably. Raise the chances of my treatment being good.

-of course I'd accept rewards, they're fun :D. If the trainer never gave me any, then that's that, I'd never know the difference.

-depends again. Anything worse than a little time out I'd resist and protest to.

-I'd bite 'im.

-hard to say. Knowing Champ, because he's like me, I will take it, but there will be a breaking point where I may retaliate and try to kill the trainer.

-Maybe. Seems nerve wracking, but atleast I wouldn't get hurt in a fight.

- ^_________________^

-I'd act bratty and pick on the new favorite.

-a Pokemon has to eat.

-I'd resist and make my trainer worry.

-um... I'd eat it.

-RUN AWAY!!! Or just chill on the grass, watching the clouds. I'd also beg to go to some woods using gestures.

-it all depends. of course I'd stay with the good trainer. If this is the abusive one, I would go but feel lost and possibly try and find a new one.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • An Eevee!^^

Hmm, well, I'd probally run away, but maybe not, if the person looked like a nice one...
    Oh, I wouldn't mind; I'd just sit still and blink my eyes all inoccently. XD
    WHAT IS THIS PLACE?!?
    Maybe, depends on how the trainer treats me.
    Yes, if (See reason above) and if she/he loved me, etc., of course!
    I wouldn't mind one now and then... I don't really care about that, just about being with my nice trainer.:)
    Well... Hard to say. :D
    I'd probally hiss (Can Eevees do that? LOL) or do something like that... I'd be mad...
    Maybe.
    I would feel warm, fuzzy, and loved.
    I'd act hurt (Because I would be!) and wouldn't spend much time with him/her...
    Yes.
    I'd.... say "VEE!" then, go behind a bush and spit it out. XD
    I'D EAT IT!DUH! XD
    Play around a bit, explore, have fun!XD
    I would follow her/him if I truely loved him/her, but if he/she abandoned me because they thought I was weak, I wouldn't follow her/him.

Wow! I'm a Espeon I think! Cool!

Back