• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

animon.tk

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    right now i am working on a anime website the url is *link removed* my host is bravehost but i am thinking of changin to another host, the website rich now is under constrution, but i will put almost all the pages soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Well, this took a bit of research.

In this topic, we decided that in order for it to count as a site, it must have some content, and is not just a "portal" to your forum.

Your "site" has a link to a forum, and a link to an msn group. Which is just like a forum. Therefore, this thread is now against the Webmaster Discussion Rules. The "charges" are quoted as below.
    No spam. Which means like - "Hey guys come to my (n00bish) site! its - www.mysite/this/index/name/index/life/bored/long.com or something along those lines.
    NO FORUM ADVERTISING!, I can't stress this enough. I will delete and remove link if i see a forum being posted.

Please build up your "site" and then maybe it won't be against the rules.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • Thanks for that, i think JA and i need to reinforce the rule about forum and certain site posting.

JA can you get in contact with me - PWCSimone is my AIM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back