• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to forums in general so I hope I don't screw anything up. xD My name is Fennekin, or Luke, whichever you prefer! ^_^
    My friend introduced me to Pokemon back in late 2009 and I've loved it ever since. :D
    My favorite game is SoulSilver, and I have waaaay too many favorite Pokemon. xD If I'd have to pick one...Feraligatr, or Arcanine...or Lucario, or- Shoot.
    Anyways, I can't wait to make new friends here. :D
    -Fennekin-

Btw, how do people get like italic/bold names or colors into their names? Or their title? Just been wondering that for...a long time. xD

Years
  • Hi Luke, let me be the first to welcome you here.

You've been a fan since 2009? That's fairly recent compared to most other members here. I've been a fan for almost 14 years now, and I have been playing all the 4th and 5th Generation games. Currently hooked on Black 2 right now, and I've also been Fangirling myself on the 6th Gen Starters lately due to all the X & Y hype going on right now. Despite my forumset looking male, I am a girl.

We've got loads of topics you can discuss, and members who you can talk to. I've been here for a year and a half, approaching 2 years in March and I've already made good contribution here. As for those with the bold usernames, they are the staff members, which includes all those moderators and admins. The plain blue italic names like mine, are the Supporters, who donate money to the site and get all those cool things like advanced profiles, blog access and more.

Have fun here, and feel free to VM me.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Luke! Welcome to PC! So you like Lucario? I think there is one fanclub regarding Riolu and Lucario here in Pokemon Clubs section. And so you like Fennekin too? I like Fennekin as well! Have a nice day!

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
    Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to forums in general so I hope I don't screw anything up. xD My name is Fennekin, or Luke, whichever you prefer! ^_^
    My friend introduced me to Pokemon back in late 2009 and I've loved it ever since. :D
    My favorite game is SoulSilver, and I have waaaay too many favorite Pokemon. xD If I'd have to pick one...Feraligatr, or Arcanine...or Lucario, or- Shoot.
    Anyways, I can't wait to make new friends here. :D
    -Fennekin-

Btw, how do people get like italic/bold names or colors into their names? Or their title? Just been wondering that for...a long time. xD

Well first off, welcome to the Pokecommunity forums, Luke!
    Guessing from your name, it seems like you're really hyped up for the Generation 6 games, but also have appreciation for the recent games. So, I'd recommend The X & Y Sections if you want some news and speculation, from people who also are hyped. You'll probably find some good friends there. :)

If you want, I can be your friend. xD
    And to:

Get Italic: Become a supporter.
    Get Bold: Become a Staff member.

Well, see you around the forums, Luke!
    -Uruga

Nakala Pri

Ellow! Excited about Pokemon X/Y? I hope you make lotsa friends! I wish you luck, Newcomer.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Hi Hikari :D Hurray, my first welcome! xD
    Yeah...I feel like such a noob... :I Oh well, better late than never to join such a great...community. xD Heh, I just finished White 2, such a great game :D First good starters in awhile IMO, but Snivy was pretty cool too. :P
    Heh, wow, I've known about the forums for awhile now...I guess I found out about it in late-ish 2010? Never made an account until now though...hopefully I'll contribute, too. xD
    Oh! Okay, thanks! I should start saving money up! :D
    I definitely will, thanks! :)
    --
    Hallo Wind Heart! Thanks :D Oh, cool! :D I'll definitely check that out, thanks! Heh, hopefully he'll shape up to be a good Pokemon.. xD You too! :)
    --
    Thanks, Uruga! :D Yeah, they're gonna be great...hopefully.. :\ Okay, thanks! :) Woo, friendship :D Oh, thanks! See you too :3
    --
    Hi Rozu! Nice avatar and signature, btw! Mhm! I hope they'll be good, lol. Thanks! :)

Back