• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Go to Recent Captures and scroll all the way to the bottom

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
Which of your Pokemon has stuck around with you the longest? As for me, it was an Eevee that I caught when I was out for a walk for the sake of testing out Pokemon GO for the first time. It's now a Jolteon which I've just kinda left there.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Sep 1, 2017
My first pikachu. 20 July 2016. Im so happy to get my first that I intend to keep it forever.

And followed by 95% Fighting Pinsir and 89% Dratini which turn out to be SW HB Dragonite. Both on 25th July.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
A Rattata I named "First" lol It has since evolved to a fairly weak Raticate...

Kept all my first captures of every breed, and of memorable things!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I gotta give credit to my Scyther, Tillery.

Already a CP 1623 Pokemon (once a CP 684) stuck with me since the time I caught it at the Houston Zoo. Many others have been transferred, but this particular one stayed with me no matter what. I raised it like my baby. :)

Arjay

#GoStags
Years
The first Pokémon I ever caught in the game (not including my starter), a CP 530 Weezing. It popped up in my house almost immediately after I started the game.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
It's a Dewgong I caught at where I work. Pok?mon GO wasn't officially out in Canada so my bf was super jealous I got to catch it, while he was waiting for the game to actually come out. CP 467, at the time it was pretty huge.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Mine's a Lapras named Amy Pond caught 23/07/2016. I regret transferring some of my older ones since she wouldn't have hatched for a decent while after I started playing but it's still pretty nostalgic to use her. She was my first 10 KM egg hatch which was incredibly exciting at the time, me and my boyfriend were huddled around my phone with our fingers crossed and let out pretty loud cheers when we saw it was a Lapras. Felt so cool!

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Oct 5, 2017
Its a nice 84% Snorlax. Sometimes i do a lot of sorting, and age does not matter, so there is mostly nice stuff at the bottom of the list. Also lots of high IV pokemon that i evolved, and they got a bad moveset, and i never pushed them.

Back