• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokémon movie is out today!

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    For those who are waiting to see the new Pokémon movie "Pokémon The Movie: The Secrets of the Jungle", it's now released on Netflix as a Netflix Original! You won't find it anywhere else, ONLY on Netflix!

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I finally got around watching it and it was amazing. Though I am really not sure why they marketed Celebii with the movie. Only has a small part. Though I guess it is their continued line with the newest movies. The voice acting was probably some of the best I've seen in a pokemon movie, but over all it still didn't win me over like the Lucario and Manaphy movies which are still my favorite. But it came pretty dang close. I also love how it was very similar to Tarzan, which is my favorite Disney Movie.

I am surprised they dealt with out right
    Spoiler:

While I love these new movies and how it is just Ash usually, I do like when there is more human involvement and I hope we have a return from Verity in a movie during the Sinnoh stuff since we will be in the middle of Sinnoh marketing and she is Cynthia's daughter. I assume the next old pokemon cameo will be Jirachi. Tho I expect we will get a new mythical pokemon at some point. I also wish they would use more of Ash's pokemon instead of just Pikachu.

I do hope the yearly movies return next year, but I think it may have been a good thing to have a break.

I will say I wasn't overly fond of the music. It was ok, but it doesn't hit like 'Together We'll Make a Promise' , 'Make A Wish', 'Soul Heart' and "Lugia's Song".

Last edited:

tigertron

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • How did you like it? I heard the voice acting was pretty good, not sure if they replaced a lot of music that was in the original Japanese though as they usually tend to do!
    The voice acting was up to the usual standard that we've come to expect with the series. Overall I was pretty satisfied.

8/10

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2021
    That's a shame, I really wanted to watch it
    Looks like I will have to watch it at someone else's

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2021
    I have watched it too, it is was good, the art was good soundtrack were nice
    for me I would rate it 6.5

Back