• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen GBA Event Distribution Cartridges Dumped

camthesaxman

reverse engineer of teh pokeymanz
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 16, 2018
A Digiex member by the name of Deoxyz has obtained the 2004 Aurora Ticket distribution cartridge and the 2006 Pokemon 10th Anniversary cartridge. These special GBA cartridges were used to transfer event Pokemon and items to players participating in the Pokemon events.

EDIT:
Here's a video demonstrating the Aurora Ticket distribution process. I find this fascinating. I doubt many people participated in the event to see this happen.

Last edited:
Years
Heyo, we don't allow linking directly to ROMs here as that's illegal and very much against PC's rules. Unfortunately your link included a download link to that so I had to cut it out. Sorry!

I'll leave this open since things can still be discussed without a direct link though, but please refrain from including links anywhere on the forum that have ROM hack downloads on the pages.

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
Years
Sweet! Need to find a way to uh, totally legally chuck these on a flash cart (because I definitely own the carts) and test them eventually.

Back