• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Festive Season Thread

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
Sorry If This Has Been Posted Or Is In The Incorrect Place.

This is a thread where we can talk about christmas, new year and any other celebrations taking place at around this time.

I'll Get Things Started

Do You Have Your Christmas Decorations Up Yet.

I Don't hopefully this weekend - with a real tree =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Celebrations is the place I think.

I haven't started any Christmas preparation yet.

When does everyone break up from school?
I break up on the 21st.

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
Celebrations is the place I think.

I haven't started any Christmas preparation yet.

When does everyone break up from school?
I break up on the 21st.

I Was torn between celebrations and other chat and i went for the latter.

I break up from school on the 20th

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
We've got the tree/decorations up already
I'm actually not sure when the break starts xD
How do you guys plan to spend Christmas/New Years?

Christmas will be spent at my grandma's house, and then for the next 3 days after that, I'll be house-sitting/dogsitting for a friend of mine...make a little extra cash over the holidays :D for New Years, I'm going with my youth group to a sports complex to play whirlyball and go laser tagging

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
Christmas at my Mum's with a visit to my Dad's. And New Year with my Mum

Years
It'll be normal for me.

At home , open presents, spend all day playing with presents,have christmas dinner etc.

New Year, I dont really celebratemuch I just stya up until midnight. :D

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
Years
  • Age 29
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 29, 2014
Hmph...how racist. A christmas one and not a Channukah one. Whatever, I'm helping my friend put up his christmas decorations tomorrow.

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
Hmph...how racist. A christmas one and not a Channukah one. Whatever, I'm helping my friend put up his christmas decorations tomorrow.

:'( Sorry....

It'll be normal for me.

At home , open presents, spend all day playing with presents,have christmas dinner etc.

New Year, I dont really celebratemuch I just stya up until midnight.

Me Too, Last year i went to my first new year party. I nearly fell asleep ^^;

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
^^;

I was really quite worried there.

I should have called it the festive season, but i didnt think

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
Meh.
saying christmas is fine.
alteast is beats saying "have a very ramidomic Christmaschannukahkwanzawintersoltice."

Anyway, for me,
I'm finally getting a real tree this year! :3
finally after all those year of putting up a fake tree that the cats keep going behind --"

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
Watch out for the pine needles they end up EVERYWHERE. I found one in my hair last year ¬.¬

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
Watch out for the pine needles they end up EVERYWHERE. I found one in my hair last year ¬.¬

The only reson why we didn't have real tree since I was like- 5 or so was because I was small enough to climb under and pull pine needles from the bottom. and by the end of chirstmas, half the tree was gone.

Tha's why we got a fake one.
It hurt to crawl under it.

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
We got a fake one, but Mum decided to be different and go for real and we all got like cut up bringing it in, so know i leave the bringing the tree job to my mother and brother

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
We got a fake one, but Mum decided to be different and go for real and we all got like cut up bringing it in, so know i leave the bringing the tree job to my mother and brother

Heh. I know when I get my real tree, I'm totally leaving the tree bringing to my dad and brother.

Anyway, I only got one prime thing on my christmas list- an MP3 player or ipod.
hopefully i get one.

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
I've already got an Ipod, i got one last year but i broke so i had to have it replaced so i got i new one on december 1st.

My big thing is a new mobile phone this year

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Title edited to encourage discussion on all celebrations taking place around this time.

And we've had our Christmas tree up since the end of November. Plastic ftw.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
We also have our tree up, which is both a good and a bad thing. It's nice for my family to look at, but... uhh, let me just say that our dogs keep confusing it with the real trees outside. (Sigh.) At least we don't have presents under there yet? XD;

But anyway, I'm planning to go to my grandparent's house, as usual. <3 I have a feeling this will be a fun Christmas for my family, since everyone will be together and my grandmother is doing much better, health-wise.

The only thing that'd make it perfect is snow, but I doubt we'll get any. ;~;

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
My tree still isnt up, plus i'm starting to get craving for tomorrows advent chocolates

Back