• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Neopets Fan Club!~

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • The Neopets Fan Club!~

So What's Neopets?

Neopets is basically a site made in November 15, 1999. It allows you to create an account, which you can create your own virtual pet, and explore with it in a virtual world - Neopedia. Visitors can create an account and take care of up to four virtual pets, buying them food, toys, clothes, and other accessories using the virtual currency called Neopoints, and Neocash. Neopoints can be earned through playing games, investing in the game's stock market, trading, and winning contests, while Neocash must be purchased with money, although certain events may allow users to earn Neocash for free. Users can explore the world of Neopia with their Neopets and interact with each other through the Neoboards, NeoMail, guilds, and Key Quest.

Users are free to choose their own path in the world of Neopia, which could include collecting items, battling other Neopets, doing quests, playing games and more. Users can interact with their Neopets by reading books to them, caring for them, and playing with them. They can train their Neopets to be fighters in the Battledome against other player's Neopets or against non-player characters. Wearable items, such as certain clothing, can be used to customize a Neopet.​

Now this isn't an advertisement; this is a fanclub for those who also play Neopets as well. =)

Rules

All PokeCommunity Rules Apply (eg. no spamming, flamebaiting, and so on.)
    Please be kind to everyone here, and to others! (treat others the way you'd want to be treated.)
    Also, respect the rules on Neopets; play fair!

Member List / SUS

To Sign up, just fill in this form!

Username:
    Username on Neopets:
    What's your goal(s) on Neopets?

★ Leader
    Username: Dragon
    Username on Neopets:
    mirajaine
    What's your goal(s) on Neopets?: Just saving up, and to train my pets as best as I can!

Neopets Calender!

The month of Storing

The Neopets Fan Club!~

Nov 3rd - Slorg Day
    Nov 8th - Pteri Flying Championships (Pteri Day)
    Nov 15th - Neopets is another year older! (15) Lots of Celebrating and fun things to mark this special occasion
    Nov 27th - Usul Skiing Season begins (Usul Day)
    Nov 29th - Xweetok Day

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Bumping AND joining!~

Username: Axeliira
    Username on Neopets: axeliira
    What's your goal(s) on Neopets? To be quite honest, I just started my account a couple days ago. I really wish it was part of my younger days. I feel like my neopet is like...well, my pet, and I want to try my best in taking good care of her. <3 Her name is Shanivee by the way!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Another bump, and I'm also joining!

Username: VeranithasVI
    Username on Neopets: veranithasvi
    What's your goal(s) on Neopets?: I started an account 2 years ago under the username contestedshrew, and I've hunted down 145 avatars on that account in total. Currently I'm rocking 81 avatars, but my goal is to collect them all.

Back