• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years

Welcome To:
PokemonTorzachForumHeadercopy.png

Welcome!
I'm MegaMaccer, commonly know as Mac. This is the first hack that I've worked on!
I hope me and my team can come up with something that you can all enjoy to play, so read on and enjoy! (hopefully ;))

PokemonTorzachStoryPanalcopycopy.png

PokemonTorzachFeatures1.png

PokemonTorzachMediacopy.png

ScreenShots:
Some of these may not be up to date... but we will update as fast as possible!
Spoiler:

Video's:
Same as with the screenshots, they may not all be up to date...
Spoiler:

Pokemon:

And no, we're not showing you all of them XD
These are some pokemon that'll be in the game... Names are given as well... But also look at our name banners and support banners for more of them!
In total we already have over 250 concepts, and quite a few sprited ^^
Starters
Spoiler:

and​

Others...
Spoiler:

PokemonTorzachSupport1.png

Spoiler:

PokemonTorzachAwardscopy.png

Spoiler:

PokemonTorzachSpecialThanksTocopy.png

Chizzu, Aminako, Byona, Lya, Pokemon Diamond (The person, not the game), Mssingno, Freque, DU7CH13 and everyone else who has contributed with artwork. ALL art involved in this hack is for this hack only. In other words, don't steal.

Wingzro17, for putting up with my Huh's? over the scripting, and for working so diligently on every job I give him.

Lyzo, for working on maps and scripts, and for helping with redesigning the thread!

Minchan, for the banners.

Kyledove, for some awesome tiles.

Punk Rocker, for the awesome Rom Base

Vannah and West, for being some of the most amazing people to work with, and being totally talented with graphics. Most of images you see on the this page are theirs.

Everyone else, whether you comment, contribute, or just post one of our awesome banners in your signature!

Last edited:

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
This is looking great! I'm the fakemon spriter by the way. There are some awesome concepts for fakemon, so this should be a great hack.

MegaMaccer

Years
This seems alright but isn't 250 new Pokemon a bit much?
Normally, I would say yes, however, I have all the concepts already, so basically they will just need turning into sprites. I have some very talented people working hard at doing that, so I see no problem that 250 should be to much. Thanks for the comment

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
This seems really cool!!

I'd like to become a beta tester if possible. Also, I believe I can make some advertising banners, buttons, etc for you. I'm not very good at the game editing itself though. I can make regular front view pokemon sprites but I'm not great at it yet. If you're in a pinch though I can do some of that for you!

MegaMaccer

Years
This seems really cool!!

I'd like to become a beta tester if possible. Also, I believe I can make some advertising banners, buttons, etc for you. I'm not very good at the game editing itself though. I can make regular front view pokemon sprites but I'm not great at it yet. If you're in a pinch though I can do some of that for you!
Welcome, Minchan, New Beta tester, button maker, and all-round advertiser! I'll get you some shots of the starters so that that you can work those into your banners and stuff. Should have those soon, but they are not quite done yet. Thanks Again

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Welcome, Minchan, New Beta tester, button maker, and all-round advertiser! I'll get you some shots of the starters so that that you can work those into your banners and stuff. Should have those soon, but they are not quite done yet. Thanks Again

No problem!! I always love making buttons and such graphics but I never have anything to make them for ^^ So I'll give em all I got!!

GFS

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
Well this seem's like a nice hack.
It also seems like you can script (unless there fake)
Good luck with this!

MegaMaccer

Years
Well this seem's like a nice hack.
It also seems like you can script (unless there fake)
Good luck with this!
Thanks! And don't worry, those scripts are all genuine :D Your right, we do have a very talented scripter. Thanks again

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Here's some buttons I made. They're really simple, but they're something:

zkg0ud.jpg

20giqkw.jpg

5vdseu.jpg

99dndj.jpg

Last edited:

Lyzo

Back from vacation
Years
I just joined the team working on this hack as a scripter.
From what I've seen the game is really awesome. The sprites look proffesional, the story's great and the whole idea with the Fakemon + new region is really original! This game is probably going to become really popular! Everyone should definantley keep watching it!

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
ok in case you don't know, I'm the mapper. I also created some banners. One is for everyone, the other is mine.
here it is click on it to go to the page that you can get the url (I think thats what its called...) for it:

my.php

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
This game looks amazing. The storyline is original and the pictures look good. Keep with it and It'll turn out great. How did you make the sprites look so professional? I'll definitely keep watching this hack. Good Luck.

MyLove

Is Your Love
Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2009
Hey your game looks really good, but for the most part I'm most impressed with the fakemon you've come up with. No other game in my opinion has better looking and most pokemon style'd fakemon. Great job and keep up the work, good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back