• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyzo

Back from vacation
Years
but wont he have to redo his awesome sprites?

it took me a week just to alter Lucys sprite in emerald to be green instead of purple ^^"

I'm not exactly sure with what you mean with "redo" the sprites, but no, RPG Maker XP is very compatible, and has no palette issues that ROM's have, however he will have to enlarge them, but that isn't too hard ;)

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
I'm not exactly sure with what you mean with "redo" the sprites, but no, RPG Maker XP is very compatible, and has no palette issues that ROM's have, however he will have to enlarge them, but that isn't too hard ;)

awesome :3
well which ever way he goes, i hope we can play it soon ^_^

the grass starter is my fav :3

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Well everyone, after much long and hard thinking, I've decided to go with a game. I think :D Lyzo, can you start me off with a game package, try an recreate what we've got already? I am in desperate need of spriters people, really really badly. Like, Mucho Grande badly. Which doesn't even make sense XD So... It looks like this thread will be moving. Can someone tell me whether it would be possible to move this thread and all it's posts to the game making section, and I'll change the first page to make it more game oriented, rather than hack centred (Yes, I say centred, not centered, because in NZ, we speak english the way it was meant to be spoken :P) If a moddy could let me know, I'd be stoked ^^

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Just so you know guys, your support has been whats made this hack/game possible. Without you we would've given up long ago. I really hope you all follow us to the game making section, and keep up the fantastic support ^^

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Yup, sure thing! I can't help with a game, I'm not familiar at all with the mechanics, but I'll still stop in to see how it's coming.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
You're going to have to re-create a thread over in the Game Development section, sorry. So yeah, I'll go ahead and close this, then.

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back