• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon above you - V5

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Lina is cancelled :rowlhmph:

5/10 It's average imo, but there are a few bug types that I actually find interesting already.

Meditite

Years
    Cube, how dare you disrespect Butterfree like that.

8.5/10
    I actually really love Meditite, I always thought it had a unique design. I love its typing as well. Overall a splendid pokemon.

Shiftry

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    7/10. I wasn't a huge fan in the past but now that I know what it's based on, I have more appreciation for it.

Alolan Dugtrio

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    8/10 the fact that they only added hair to normal Dugtrio to make the regional form is so stupid that it made me love it.

Galarian Weezing

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    5/10. I love the aesthetic but it matches the Floette line in that I keep thinking it's a grass type bc it leaned too hard into the flower aesthetic and it throws me off too much.

Darkrai?

Years
    9.5/10
    The Rise of Darkrai is an all-time favourite movie of mine and it really made me fall in line with this incredible Pokémon!

Crobat

Last edited:
    Years
    9.5/10
    Another cute Pokémon that I've fallen in love with over time. The pink celebi that appears in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky is one of my favourite side-characters.

Salamence

Last edited:
    Years
    6/10
    It's grown on me lately. Not my favourite ever but it has a neat design. I think I'd appreciate it more if it had an evolution.

Altaria

Years
    9.5/10
    I've always loved this Lolita Pokémon. A fabulous design and it's one of my favourite types.

Claydol

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    10/10 for all I care, the Mega has a great concept behind it and even though some might say it's an overrated Pokémon, I can't help but consider it highly!

Thievul

Back