• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Annnndrewwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Nah, but you can identify people just by their posting style! You?re perceptive! =p

I dont have a posting style, Nyah!... Kairi's is obviously perfect.. Alyssa loves to you "uhh" and her smilies.. Jordan's Posts always have a part with *I'm thinking of something*... and... Dakota's is very obvious... Need I say more.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    No I didn't trick any one by saying "I'm leaving" I was going to leave PC. I did leave PC........ for a few hours. So no I didn't trick any one, I was going to leave for good. But I suck on leaving PC (how could I leave my home?). XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    I dont have a posting style, Nyah!... Kairi's is obviously perfect.. Alyssa loves to you "uhh" and her smilies.. Jordan's Posts always have a part with *I'm thinking of something*... and... Dakota's is very obvious... Need I say more.
    Ahh!....well, I did confuse a good many in the switching event!
    I played the role of Oni Flygon quite well if I do say so myself hehe....

Glad you didn't leave your home Andy! That would be running away!
    Hehe...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    :o I could recognize your posts. Everyone has a posting style.
    Arcanine said:
    I did leave PC........ for a few hours. So no I didn't trick any one, I was going to leave for good.
    I skimmed that post and for a moment, I thought you had said, "I was going to leave for food." XD;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Hey HEY! If you Love me, or at least Pokemon you'll read and give me feedback to "A Historia Do Mundo Da Pokemon" or The History of the World of Pokemon in this thread. https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=6852

If you want My Opinion, I think we all suck at Leaving Forums, mainly because you get attached if you had a good relationship with the people.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Lightning said:
    :o I could recognize your posts. Everyone has a posting style.

I skimmed that post and for a moment, I thought you had said, "I was going to leave for food." XD;

HAH THAT WAS FUNNY LIGHTNING... How do my posts go :).. You'd never know it was me :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Lol You guys would never know it was me :) Ever!

Annnndrewww has just evolved into Daily Chit-Chat :)!!! XD j/k

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Arcanine said:
    No I didn't trick any one by saying "I'm leaving" I was going to leave PC. I did leave PC........ for a few hours. So no I didn't trick any one, I was going to leave for good. But I suck on leaving PC (how could I leave my home?). XD

Psstt, I got a great suggestion.
    Skip college! :P

Man, I couldn't even leave my elementary school behind if that makes you feel better. XD
    I would go back sometimes, look at the school and think back about the good times I hade there. It really makes my eye tear up since I knew I came a long way from there.

Cherrim

Years
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    Yes, D'oh.... o_O... you are like homer... lol... ^_^...
    You can't blame him. =P You've only got 4 posts so far and at first glance, since many of us are too lazy to read your location, you seem almost like a new member. XD

Cherrim

Years
    Haruka said:
    Wait..........

I'm Alyssa Marissa Picariello!!!!! I'm a Moderator at PC and I'm Haruka....

EEEKKKKKKKKK! lol... ^_^

*points to S & E* Thats my new username... lol
    So technically, I should give you a warning for double posting. XD;;

I've never tried to leave PC (Er... since the vB x_X). If I did, it wouldn't last long. XD Even my leave of absences always resulted in me getting computer time for several of the days I was gone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back