• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the 4-word limit!)

What number should the new thread start from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakeen

-
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010

Mhm, I dream about TCTI alot... well, sorta.

Oh, and totally wrong number.

-is not in angry wrath-ish mood-

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • I didn't have school today, since I was sick, so I'm fine with that. Otherwise, I'd be like "ZOMG YOU GET NO SCHOOL?!?!?!?! YAAAAAH!!!!" and fly into a maniacal rage. But I'm fine.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • 7695 Hmm Joan of Arc famous french hero who said she heard spirits was it that told her where to get a sword, she was all heroish and got burned, thats all I know

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • 7699 Well duh, infinity is a concept that is in fact impossible because the only possible thing that had Infite amount of something is the space in, well space, but thats debateabul anyways.

Years

In 1337 speak, that could say 'LLOE!!'

And yes infinity is reachble. There's only a certain number to which we count.
    I beleive its after one hundred trillion. Zillion, Killion and whackafillion, are not registered numbers.

So after a certain count, they dont bother, and just make it infinity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back