• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the 4-word limit!)

What number should the new thread start from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    7706 Infinity is a number that goes on forever, you can;t reach it, its not tangeble, there is no number writablke down for infinity, whivch is why its a sideways 8.

Years

It's not a tangible number because there is nobody, as it has been, that can assimilate a number of such high frequency. Either that or nobody has bothered.

We could count every molecule in the air. But there is no general 'number' or 'count' to which they reside. Thus, they use infinity.
    If we did reach the higher counts, we would eventually have to use the word infinity because there is no count recorded to date after

(thats not a number for this trivia, kids.)

Years
    7710 Exactly, its used to say something untangeble, so we can't get an untangeble amount of posts!

Read back. I never argued that infinity was a number.
    I just said 'reahing' *reaching it, was going to be rare.
    I simply used the term number in relation to the thread.

I was arguing with you that by counting, eventually you would reach infinity.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    7712 But it IS doubtfull that we will get high enough to do that. Very doubtfull, whateverits a fun thread!

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014

How are you going to do that? You can't double post, what if no one comes to talk.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014

I wish I could help you, but I need to get to reading. Book report coming up, and I haven't started my book yet. I'll try and take some breaks so I can stop by.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back