• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anemone

break through the sky
Years
  • Greetings MarshMallow. As you can see, my pseudonym is Kemonomimi. Pleasant isn't it?

... Yes, it is, I guess? :D Greetings to you too~
    Kemonomimi.. doesn't that mean something like 'Beast's ear' or something? :3

Anyway, nice to meet all ofyou~ x3

exxxtasy69

PokeSpriter
    Years
  • Hey! Im exxxtasy69!!

Hey everyone! eXXXtasy69 here and I love to do Pokemon sprite comics! I have one on Drunkduck called Pokemon Edge 2009!! You can go check it out as it's a Sonic and Pokemon twist!! I'm also going to post the pages on here as well! That way you can see how I've been slightly improving as time progresses!! I'm always open to comments, critique, and suggestions as I'm just trying to improve!! Otherwise enjoy!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    hi

HI I guess I'll itriduce myself. my name is Umbreon Girl. I love Umbreon. I love shiny pokemon and last but not least all pokemon.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
    Years
  • Sup folks, I am The Grubby Pup, it's nice to meet all of you. I don't know if you other peeps didn't know, but I'm am...what do you call it, oh, yes...new to this site...So, yeah. Thought you all should know.

Expect more stuff from me in the future.

That's how The Grubby Pup does things.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Sup folks, I am The Grubby Pup, it's nice to meet all of you. I don't know if you other peeps didn't know, but I'm am...what do you call it, oh, yes...new to this site...So, yeah. Thought you all should know.

The Grubby Pup seems like a cool guy to be with. He's even got Unbreakable talking in Third preson >). Anyway, make sure you have loads of fun here. I'm sure you've done the sensible thing and read the rules. If not, do it now. It's important so you can have loads of fun at the forum. Make sure you post loads and stay active. Drop me a visitor message if you want a chat or just need help :3.

zerwey

:3
    Years

Welcome to PC, Grubby Pup! Glad you joined, and I'll be looking forward to reading your posts. =)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hey Guys! Ya i actually signed uo to poke community a while back but i got so distracted by so many great forums i read a lot more than i posted! I'll defeinately be posting a lot more from now on! I'm into hacking so you'll see me there!
    Looking forward to chatting to you all!
    GavZ

PS.Blaziken Ruules!

isaac2nooki

YOU GOT IT
    Years
  • HEY the name is isaac2nooki

HEY i'm isaac2nooki. I'm a veteren trainer, but new to this site. I just started my Pokemon Pearl game again, and am looking for some friends to add using my Pal Pad.

This is my Friend Code: 3094-3775-9031

This is my current party team, as of May 8th 2009:

Mathim/Mathis: level 57
    Bastiodon/Dodongo: level 56
    Masmagius/Midna: level 57
    Mamoswine/Popo: level 56

And these are in training....

Octillery/Dr. Crygor: level 48
    Ampharos/Paula: level 42

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    :3

Welcome to the forums, guys! (and gals xD)

Have fun around here~.

& if you have questions, you can ask away.
    I'd reply faster through PMs, though.. or even profile comments.

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • Hey guys. My names Chadlington. Im 21 and i live in Perth. I lovelovelove Pokemon. (we just celebrated our 10 years 2gether)

Decided to join a forum. I was on a Harry Potter one and i love that so i though i would try and find a decent Pokemon one. Found it!

Catch ya's Round

xoxo

Chadlington

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back