• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    yo.
    just joined.
    play tons of games but i have always loved pokemon.
    hope to stay an active member here cause it seems like a freindly place.
    peace.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    What up, n00bs. I havn't read the rules yet, should I?
    Welcome welcome.
    & Of course. Don't read the rules, and there might be problems. xD;
    Always good to be on the safe side.

does anyone have a good platinum save file? i had to reset my laptop and i had no way of transferring it :( meaning it had to be deleted :( i dont mind about any EVs or whatever, i just want the sinnoh dex to be complete and E4 beat :) please? thnx in advance! :)
    We're not allowed to link you to any ROMs here, just IPS patches for hacks.. so to find any good Platinum ROMs, or any other.. you'll have to search for them yourself. D:

yo.
    just joined.
    play tons of games but i have always loved pokemon.
    hope to stay an active member here cause it seems like a freindly place.
    peace.

Welcome!

And I love your username. xD Made me laugh.

Octo-Barrel

Ametuer Hackuer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2009
    Hello!

Hey everyone! I have just joined and so far this place is pretty cool. I am a beginning hacker and I need so much help. I am making a test game just to see what I can do but I still am missing some features. I am still having trouble with the Advance Text program and the PokePic icon feature. Can I get a lil' help at all? Plus I'm still not sure on how to do some things..

oh wait. i just read above. tutorial forms?

Last edited:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Welcome to the forums Octo-Barrel :) Plenty of people here are experienced in hacking here so you'll feel right at home :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hey everyone! I have just joined and so far this place is pretty cool. I am a beginning hacker and I need so much help. I am making a test game just to see what I can do but I still am missing some features. I am still having trouble with the Advance Text program and the PokePic icon feature. Can I get a lil' help at all? Plus I'm still not sure on how to do some things..

oh wait. i just read above. tutorial forms?
    Yes, the Documents and Tutorials is where you'll want to head. If anywhere, that's where you'll learn to run the programs you're having issues with, or find better programs. You're also free to seek assistance in the Simple Questions Thread.

Good to hear someone out there still looks before they leap. Not too many people go the "test game" route anymore. A shame, really.

Welcome to the community Sparky Pikachu and Octo-Barrel.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    Hi everyone! I'm really new but I've been with pokemon for as long as I can remember! I am currently working on my platinum game and on diamond for the second time. I won't be very active tonight because well its midnight and I'm kinda tired! I hope to get to know you all!
    Darby

Collen

I have returned.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Well the reason i came here is mainly because of pokemon hacks...
    I need some idas for SnowyWhite so I came to play some.

Terrain

|distinction.2009-15|
    Years
  • Well the reason i came here is mainly because of pokemon hacks...
    I need some idas for SnowyWhite so I came to play some.

Hey don't worry (I'm assuming you aren't worrying). I just signed up here, too, but I've been around before joining.
    Anyway, a lot of people come here mainly because of Pokemon hacks, so you should feel right at home in the ROM Hacking section (when you click the Emulation sub-forum, you'd see it right there) of PC.

You should get an idea or two just by looking at the Progressing Hacks, Scrapbox and Hacks Showcase.
    Sorry I can't include a link...I need more posts until I have 15 as my post count number.

cressalia2001

Out of my mind...Be back soon.
    Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Wow... big place... Cool... Yayz. Hope that means some good ideas for fanfics, as I am bored out of my mind. So out of my mind that when I wrote another of those iPod shuffle game-thingys, the last one was... a character death... I don't like character deaths... I avoid them... Worse, it was Silver... I like Silver... Why'd I kill him off? I dunno. It happens when ya lose your marbles. Especially during complete boredom. Yes, I can change my speaking mode from using the "..."s after every sentence to stringing many together without a single "..." in sight. Lol. Sorry, I'm random.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Heads up!

Alright guys.

Sorry for the rather large header font, but it was just to catch people's attention.

I wanted to let you all know that the New User's Hangout thread is being remade.
    We thought a nice, fresh start was in order, so this one is now closed. The new thread will act in the exact way this one did, so don't be afraid to go posting in it.

See you all in the new hangout! :D

It will be sticked up top, and this one will be removed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back