• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    As far as I know, this hasn't been addressed anywhere else. It's an obscure problem that I've never had to deal with before.

No other games but Pt have this issue (as far as I'm aware). I enjoy battling my friend locally with teams full of shinies. Mix and standard battles work fine. Yesterday, we decided to do a Double battle so I could test my Cherrim in a more-friendly environment. My opponent sent out two shinies, and it came up with one of those blue error screens. Next thing I knew, I was looking at the lady two down from Teala. We retried several times, switching up our teams and order, but we got nada. Every attempt, after the shiny sparkles from my opponents' pokemon went, it cut off. Mine never came out regardless what side of the room I was on. What's wrong here?
    As far as i know the game glitches if a team sends out 2 hacked shinies... I know because i've been in double battles with hackers before.. But then again maybe its just shinies in general?

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    These are 100%-edly chained shinies, chained by ourselves., so that's not it (unless it glitches when two shinies come out :/)...

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    These are 100%-edly chained shinies, chained by ourselves., so that's not it (unless it glitches when two shinies come out :/)...
    Hmm yeah come to think of it i'm not sure i've ever sent out 2 shinies at once...
    Do you want to test it? I'll Bring two shinies i chained and you do the same? then D/C? I dont have the time to battle

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    pokemon platinum (DS) Mt. Coronet

I can see there is a waterfall i must get up to complete the challenge. But i can't get up it nor can i find anyone with the HM waterfall... How can i complete it if i cannot find waterfall? I have tryed everything to get around it and have searched everywhere for Waterfall. How can I get to the top of MT. Coronet??

posted by Chrissypoketeam x

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    The result of our battle was not what I was hoping for; it worked just fine. Can anyone else try to encounter this problem?

Years
    You don't need Waterfall to get to the top of Mt. Coronet, all that waterfall leads to is items. You'll get that after the events that happen there. Here's a map that nicely illustrates what you have to do to get to the top of Mt. Coronet:
    Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Jordan...

Hello :D
    Years
    Up the waterfall is a plate for arceus, and the 2 orbs for Dialga + palkia.
    You cant get dialga/palkia untill you have beat the elite 4, obtained/beat hetran and got the national dex.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Thanyou so much I am going to try that!
    :) :) :)

In addition to what jpp8 said, make sure to notice that you get the HM Waterfall at Sunyshore City. If you go to the sandy part north of Sunyshore City, you will find Jasmine [who use to be a Gym Leader at the Johto region] and she will give you the HM Waterfall.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Up the waterfall is a plate for arceus, and the 2 orbs for Dialga + palkia.
    You cant get dialga/palkia untill you have beat the elite 4, obtained/beat hetran and got the national dex.

You don't have to have obtained or beat Heatran to get Dialga and Palkia. You just have to have done the side-quest at Stark Mountain.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    You don't have to have obtained or beat Heatran to get Dialga and Palkia. You just have to have done the side-quest at Stark Mountain.

To avoid confusement that is for Pokémon Platinum only. In Diamond or Pearl you have to trade in order to obtain both Dialga and Palkia. Of course to see them both, you do not need both Diamond and Pearl. All you have to do is see Cynthia's grandmother in Celestic Town.

Years
    Quiet is OK for Larvitar if you want to run a Tyraniboah set. Naughty on Cyndaquil doesn't work at all.

Also, what kind of moves do you plan on teaching them? It's kinda hard to determine what the best nature you should give them is if we don't know how they're going to be used.

Jordan...

Hello :D
    Years
    Platinum secret key (for rotom forms)

This afternoon i went on my ds and clicked mystery gift then recieve via Wfc or w.e
    I got the secret key. Can someone just see if its available or its just me? idk

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
    Years
    when cyndiquil evolves, i plan to teach it earthquake and flamethrower for sure.
    and what is the Tyraniboah moveset

for tyranitar i had earthquake, stone edge, crunch/dark pulse, ice beam/flamethrower

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    when cyndiquil evolves, i plan to teach it earthquake and flamethrower for sure.
    and what is the Tyraniboah moveset

I suggest if you want to learn all about the correct movesets, natures, and all of those things, you should go to Smogon. A quick link to it would be Here. Hope this helps you...

Back