• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
YOu guys seriously think that i'm that type! Realy! Thats not me at all!

I'm the sarcastic punk that toilet papers/eggs your house. I'm super sarcastic, and noy afraid to make a fool of myself.

Not a cheerleader at all.

Edit/ calming down now. woo that was fun.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years

I'm the sarcastic punk that toilet papers/eggs your house. I'm super sarcastic, and noy afraid to make a fool of myself.

Maybe you can read what Poker said that they were joking.

If you're really that hyper, go...
chase a bird for a couple hours.

That should be tiring enough.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I hate Grammar Nazis! There the worst thing that happened to the internet!

Sarcasm is extremely hard to do on the interwebz. Its very annoying.

I thought I'd correct you there. The worst thing NEXT TO "so i herd u liek mudkipz?" That's a grammar nazis'[AGELIMIT]
Spoiler:
[/AGELIMIT].Am I going to get infracted for that?

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 3, 2019

Edit/ calming down now. woo that was fun.

Plus, your spoiled, overprotected and childish. :3

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
Golden Apple.

YOu dont know me very well do you. People who know me woudent have said that, cause people know how easliy i get pissed. now i start with my retort....

You Golden Aple are a 14 year old cry baby, who cant get over there dead brother. I dont give a damn what you think of me because you cant talk about me like that until you get over your own problems. And let me tell you i am far from ovverprotected. my parents woudent give damn if i broke a arm or a leg, i dont even speak to them much anymore. thats why i go to the worst school in this entire freakin state, they dont care if im practicaly malestered every day.

As for being childish, Damn right im childish, so!

YOu shut your mouth, golden. Before i break it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Golden Apple.

YOu dont know me very well do you. People who know me woudent have said that, cause people know how easliy i get pissed. now i start with my retort....

You Golden Aple are a 14 year old cry baby, who cant get over there dead brother. I dont give a damn what you think of me because you cant talk about me like that until you get over your own problems. And let me tell you i am far from ovverprotected. my parents woudent give damn if i broke a arm or a leg, i dont even speak to them much anymore. thats why i go to the worst school in this entire freakin state, they dont care if im practicaly malestered every day.

Actually he portrayed you perfectly. In my opinion he sprinkled it with sugar. The only reason I am saying this now is because how childish you reacted to what Apple said. >:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Golden Apple.

Sorry to interrupt the rant, but if you didn't care, then you wouldn't make such a big deal of it? If you are going to use insults, please don't make it personal.

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 3, 2019
Golden Apple.

I SWARE TO GOD. MY BROTHER IS DEAD, HE WAS MY CLOSEST FRIEND. YOU JUST CAN'T STAND STICKING UP FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO STAND UP FOR YOU. WELL, ONE DAY, YOUR IN FOR A FACKING NASTY SUPRISE.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years

That should totally be an internet meme. It's better than "all your base are belong to us!"

Golden Apple.

Well, then.
Aren't you the little brat!

Using the sorrow from a dead family member to yell at someone.
What in God's name is wrong with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back