• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
  • I'm Sorry. I feel terrible, i hate myself right now, i shoudent have said that, and ill say it as much as i have to.

I'm not askingyou to forgive me apple, i want you to know that i am truly sorry. Gomenasai to you all.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • :/ Seems like a fight broke out..

I don't think anyone should make someone feel bad for their loss. Everyone has losses and they're all equally horrible. You should never belittle any problem that affects people.. and I believe you should never speak badly about anyone who is deceased.

:/ Death is hard and never easy to get over, so it should never be taken lightly.

I'm sorry for everyone's loss, and everyone's troubles.

Years
  • Death is pretty awful.
    So, guys. What was the most eventful thing that occurred today, preferably IRL ^^

Hm...
    Anyone into the Pokemon Anime?
    I used to be.
    Then I stopped at the mid end of Johto.
    Tried to get back into it with Hoenn, but ugh.
    And now, I'm watching the D/P/Pt Saga, and I love it XD;
    I just prefer Dawn to May and Max >>;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Death is pretty awful.
    So, guys. What was the most eventful thing that occurred today, preferably IRL ^^

I used to be.
    Then I stopped at the mid end of Johto.
    Tried to get back into it with Hoenn, but ugh.
    And now, I'm watching the D/P/Pt Saga, and I love it XD;
    I just prefer Dawn to May and Max >>;
    Hmm..

I have this really big pimple on my chin. Really, my day has been fantastic~

It's actually a she-troll.

k.
    Oh..ahaha

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Hmm..

You should totally make a youtube video about it, and put it on your profile, am I right?

Years

• How many times, POL!TO3D, I will never forgive you for what you typed up. Just, keep off my VM board v..v
    I don't mod here, but, please let's try to change the topic u_u;;;

OMG, that's disgusting. :[ I'm sorry. :'[

Today I got a snarky remark from this old guy doing interlock while I was walking my dog :/ I was just so taken aback because he was like 35 and making such a childish comment.
    Wow, how rude. :[ I'm sorry D:

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

You should totally make a youtube video about it, and put it on your profile, am I right?
    I'd rather kill myself. : 3

@Ursula: It's okay, I don't hold it against you that the stress of knowing you gave me a zit.

Haha, just kidding of course. ; 3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    [jq]So, guys. What was the most eventful thing that occurred today, preferably IRL ^^[/jq]I sounded mature! In like, voice, not words :[

Years
  • God, i feel awful, i think i might get off. Why am i saying that, not like anyone gonna miss me.
    The ideal thing would be for you to delete your posts, and apologize to the members that you offended. :)

I sounded mature! In like, voice, not words :[
    What do you mean by that XD;

@Ursula

*points at potty*
    Isn't it a big poopie? I did it myself :3
    ....D:

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • Hmm, Today......

Found out the kid down the street was a bit retarted, or atleast he acts like it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back