• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The November TCTI! [TCTI] V 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

oh my... f-ing God. Nan seriously needs to stop caring about freaking papers. Who cares if they have bad edges? They're gonna go in my bag every second day or so... then what's the point of making them look 100% perfect.

Adults are soooo out of it. I wish I could leave home but probably wouldn't survive. XD

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    OhaiWIll
    It's been a while. Everyone was talking about running from home on skype last night me thinks. Kinda weird & worrying at the same time.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    You nan seems to be like me. I'll throw them to the recycling trash bin the following day, but I get mad when my mother crumples the newspapers XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

No Went, you don't want to be like Nan. D: She's annoying and comes in randomly... and stuff. ;;

Gabri

m8
    Years

Count yourself lucky >: Southampton haven't even won in five games this season. We just got relegated, don't make it two in a row, we're stuck on -7 points.

Well, my Sporting CP passed the first Champions League quals with two ties against the Twente (0-0 home, 1-1 away), then eliminated with two ties against the Fiorentina (2-2 home, 1-1 away).
    And in the Portuguese League, 4 points in three matches. That's few for a team that wants to be the champion.

Years

School starts thursday :/ and im not excited.
    Messed up the number anyway

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back