• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    yOu changed my post, and im a girl, thats the gay part, anyway... Its Ctep *hugs* missed you! I need lots more help, but thats just the way i am.

Yes disneyland definetly! I wanna see Pooh Bear real bad! And MIckey mouse!

Aku! *hugs* missed you to!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    yOu changed my post, and im a girl, thats the gay part, anyway... Its Ctep *hugs* missed you! I need lots more help, but thats just the way i am.

I didn't change your post [removed for being rude, I don't want to stoop to your level, sorry], I just bolded what I was replying to. Don't hug me, I am tempted to set you on fire.
    How very rude of you to say this; especially when there are actual gay people at PC.
    I want to kiss you but apparently you're a nine year old girl..

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    She's cosplaying as Fleurette from DQ Swords, right? o: But still, very, very pretty. 83

I can drive perfectly fine, I just don't like it. T_T;
    Yes, she is. :3 I have so many pictures of cosplay girls, its crazy. @__@ And, really, the fetish only started like recently after joining PC. o__o" I've always thought that anime/cosplay girls were/could be cute and all but until I joined 4Chan and went through the Cosplay section, I never really noticed how pretty they are. XD

In a non-braggadocios way, I'm an excellent driver! :D

Years
    Sign me up! when does it start? *Packs imaginary bags* I luffles roadtrips, espicaly ones in imaginary busses!

~Get on the magic school bus~
    XD
    I can drive perfectly fine, I just don't like it. T_T;
    But can you drive on the right side of the road? ;)

Can we go to Puerto Rico too? We should go to Disneyland aswell.

Sure... just slip the visit to Puerto Rico in between Miami and Tampa. Oh, and Disneyland's in the LA area. ;)

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    How very rude of you to say this; especially when there are actual gay people at PC.
    Oh, crap. PLOT!O3D, trust me, you don't wanna get into this. XD

Lets just stay on the subject of the road trip. I'll bring the ice-box and handy-dandy guitar for campfire songs!! :D

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    NO, Ctep you didnt change my post POker Fcae did..... whatever.....

Even though im 14 i can still drive realy well! Can somebody forge me a license please, so ican drive when you all are drunk.
    we woudent want any of you to reck the imagianry bus now would we.

*HUgs ctep again* you woudent set ME on fire would you. I'm just acting like a little 5 year old who goes around hugging random people.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Yes, she is. :3 I have so many pictures of cosplay girls, its crazy. @__@ And, really, the fetish only started like recently after joining PC. o__o" I've always thought that anime/cosplay girls were/could be cute and all but until I joined 4Chan and went through the Cosplay section, I never really noticed how pretty they are. XD

In a non-braggadocios way, I'm an excellent driver! :D

Mmmm, cosplay girls are cute~

You can drive then. :D -has no problem with that- It's not that I'm a bad driver, I'm more of an... unconfident one. XD

XD
    But can you drive on the right side of the road? ;)

Sure... just slip the visit to Puerto Rico in between Miami and Tampa. Oh, and Disneyland's in the LA area. ;)

No. ;-; I've only ever driven on the left. Dx

IF WE GO TO DISNEY I AM COSPLAYING AS ROXAS AND ATTACKING STUFF, 'KAY? 8D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    NO, Ctep you didnt change my post POker Fcae did..... whatever.....

Even though im 14 i can still drive realy well! Can somebody forge me a license please, so ican drive when you all are drunk.
    we woudent want any of you to reck the imagianry bus now would we.

*HUgs ctep again* you woudent set ME on fire would you. I'm just acting like a little 5 year old who goes around hugging random people.
    No, you're being ignorant and rude. And yes, I really would set you on fire. :|

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Baseball is okay..it's better than all the rest in my opinion..maybe not as good as soccer?

o.o I don't care enough to know.

My parents are leaving this weekend and they said I am babysitting my older brother. XD;
    Babysitting your older brother? Geez, why do some people always do that?

If anyone was making a gay comment there, it would be me. o_O;

I suck at baseball. I'm left handed, so always end up hitting the ball behind me. =X
    Yeah, I really can't argue with that.
    Is there a left handed club for PC? If not, I need to make one.

Aku! *hugs* missed you to!

Pol!to3d, I think you know what will happen if this goes on. I do have an itchy report finger thanks to this ensuing flame war.

Thank you. It is childish to accuse someone of an orientation(even if they are that specific orientation) without supporting evidence and use it as an insult.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    wtf how is it gay for a guy to call a girl hot? -____-"

On a side note: Road trips are the shiz! I'm in. (b'')b

I love baseball!! I totally suck at it, but I love watching and playing. :D

I am good at it because i can hit good i am fast and i can play defense good to. My favorite sport is basketball though.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

Pol!to3d, I think you know what will happen if this goes on. I do have an itchy report finger thanks to this ensuing flame war.

Thank you. It is childish to accuse someone of an orientation(even if they are that specific orientation) without supporting evidence and use it as an insult.
    I am much more mature than my 20 year old brother..

He lives at home because he is in college by the way, he did move out before he started. Just thought I would say that..

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    OH, OH can i cosplay as Kaire!

I'm serious about driving though.

THanks for pointing out the obvious Ctep, dont i always act this way?

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years

My little bro babysits me when I'm sick. D: Like today, he just sat there eating and watching TV whilst I sat there feeling nauseated by the food. T_T;

And I don't think there is? o_o; Least I haven't heard of one...

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Mmmm, cosplay girls are cute~

You can drive then. :D -has no problem with that- It's not that I'm a bad driver, I'm more of an... unconfident one. XD
    I probably should be the designated driver, anyway. Considering I don't drink - ever- it seems appropriate. XD

. A k u R o k u . said:
    IF WE GO TO DISNEY I AM COSPLAYING AS ROXAS AND ATTACKING STUFF, 'KAY? 8D
    =o I wanna cosplay as Edward Elric. :D Or Setsuna Seiei from Mobile Suit Gundam 00. o__o"

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    NObody has yet, so i think this is a record time for me being on without being wanted to leave.

arent little bros loving, aku. I'm about to sock mine in the face, since he wont stop bugging me.

Edit/ NO IM DRIVING IF THERE DRUNK, I CALLED DIT FIRSTS!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back