• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I hope some submissions are made for Round 2 at all =/. If Skippy turns out to be the only submission to Round 2 by the end of tomorrow, I will have to make a submission for Round 2 just so things stay competitive and there are options. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. What happened to all the people who said they were workingnon Elite 4 members a while back? Only 3 things were posted last round, and you had 7 days! I hope this just means we will have very packed and creative 3rd & 4th rounds =)

Another thing I have noticed is that not many newcomers have signed up. Everyone who has experience in this process had to start somewhere, and there are still 7 more. Events to be completed in this project. That is plenty of time to get acquainted with the process. Some of the best submissions have been by newcomers (Syrynn, Ghostly Phoenix, etc.) & I hope that more people get involved!

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Ok, it's time to submit my Elite 4 Member #2!

The Azure Frontier: Round 1
    Elite 4 Member #2: Elite Four Dustin
    Rock/Ground types

Puzzle Description: At the start of the room, an old man will approach you and say the following words:

(Old Man): Ah, I see that you wish to challenge Dustin! You'll need this to help you progress to where Dustin is!

(Player became strong enough to crush rocks and move boulders with ease!)

(Old Man): I wish you luck!

The room is a maze of rocks and boulders that the player can smash or push around thanks to the strength boost received by the old man. Your goal is to move all of the boulders and clear all of the hazards so that you can reach the end of the room, which is where Dustin is. Some of the boulders may actually be wild Golem, however, and they'll attack if you push them around too much(more than 3 steps at one time)!

Puzzle Map: See the bottom of the post!

Wild Pokemon:

Golem
    Levels 70-74
    Sturdy/Rock Head

Dustin's Appearance: Dustin is a young boy of about 16 with sandy blond hair that goes down to the middle of his neck. He wears a white shirt, brown pants, and a light brown jacket. He is also extremely skinny.

Elite Four Dustin

Opening Speech:
    Heh, surprised to see a kid like me in the Elite 4? I am one of the greatest child prodigies of Pokemon that this Region has ever seen! I knock my opponents over with the heavy weight and brute power of my mountainous Pokemon! Now, (trainer name), prepare for a crushing defeat, because I, Dustin, shall destroy you now!!!

Pokemon:

Claydol @ Light Clay
    Level 76- Careful Nature- Levitate
    252 HP/ 80 Def/ 176 SpD

Explosion
    Reflect
    Light Screen
    Earthquake

Swampert @ Leftovers
    Level 78- Relaxed Nature- Torrent
    252 HP/ 4 Atk/ 252 Def

Stealth Rock
    Ice Beam
    Earthquake
    Roar

Gliscor @ Lum Berry
    Level 80- Timid Nature- Hyper Cutter
    252 HP/ 60 Spe/ 196 SpD

Taunt
    Baton Pass
    Rock Polish
    Swords Dance

Aggron @ Muscle Band
    Level 81- Adamant Nature- Rock Head
    252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP

Head Smash
    Aqua Tail
    Low Kick
    Ice Punch

Marowak @ Thick Club
    Level 82- Adamant Nature- Rock Head
    252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP

Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Fire Punch
    Double-Edge

Team Strategy: This team relies on Baton Passing from Gliscor to win and sweep. After Claydol sets up Dual Screens and Swampert sets up Stealth Rock, Gliscor comes in to get some boosts from Swords Dance and Rock Polish. Gliscor then Baton Passes these boosts over to either Aggron or Marowak (both greatly appreciate the boosts), and then Aggron/Marowak blows through the opponent's team.

Defeat Dialogue: How did this happen?!?! There is no way that anybody could get by this powerful team! You've gotta be something special!

Closing Speech: I must go and reflect on why that battle was lost. You go ahead and move on to the next room, (trainer name). You deserved it.

The Azure Frontier: Round 2
    Elite Four #2: Dustin (Ground/Rock type)

Opening Speech: Its you! The one who crushed my unstoppable team in battle! I've meditated quite a bit since then, and realized that the speed of my team was lacking. Now, not only will I crush you with my full power, but I will breeze by you at the speed of light! Prepare to lose, (trainer name)!

Pokemon:

Claydol @ Light Clay
    Level 94- Careful Nature- Levitate
    252 HP/ 80 Def/ 176 SpD

Explosion
    Reflect
    Light Screen
    Earthquake

Swampert @ Leftovers
    Level 96- Relaxed Nature- Torrent
    252 HP/ 4 Atk/ 252 Def

Stealth Rock
    Ice Beam
    Earthquake
    Roar

Aggron @ Choice Band
    Level 98- Adamant Nature- Rock Head
    252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Def

Head Smash
    Aqua Tail
    Low Kick
    Ice Punch

Gliscor @ Lum Berry
    Level 99- Timid Nature- Hyper Cutter
    252 HP/ 60 Spe/ 196 SpD

Taunt
    Baton Pass
    Rock Polish
    Swords Dance

Aerodactyl @ Muscle Band
    Level 100- Adamant Nature- Rock Head
    252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 6 HP

Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Fire Fang
    Aqua Tail

Garchomp @ Yache Berry
    Level 101- Jolly Nature- Sand Veil
    252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP

Outrage
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Fire Fang

Team Strategy:
    Dustin uses the same strategy as in the first round, but he upped the speed of his sweepers by trading them out for Garchomp and Aerodactyl. Aggron was switched to a Choice Band user that can hit hard but still benefit from the boosts from Gliscor

Defeat Dialogue: You were still able to defeat my team?!?!?!?! What is this madness?!?!?!?!

Closing Speech: With that defeat, you have proved yourself to truly be one of the best trainers in the region... even better than me. Go on and move on to the next room.

The map is attached to this post.

A red rectangle is a door.
    Dustin is a tan square.
    The old man is a blue square.
    A line is a wall.
    A brown square is a breakable rock.
    A black square is a boulder that is actually a Golem.
    A light brown square (same color as text of this post) is a boulder.

Last edited:

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Due to how slow the past round was, I have decided to post the Champion Battle in all its glory now. Comment and criticize it as much as your hearts desire, I want to build up the energy in this topic. I do warn you, it is a wee bit long; I have been working on it since Round 5.
    ==============================================
    The Azure Frontier [R1]
    Champion Battle
    Varied Types

Map of Room
    Spoiler:

Puzzle
    Spoiler:

Champion Storm [R1]

Opening Speech: I've been waiting for you [Player]. I have watched you grow as a trainer, and knew that you would someday reach me here. You have defeated the best trainers in the world to get here. I am your final challenge. As the most powerful Trainer and the Azure Frontier Champion, Storm, accept your challenge!

The Team
    Spoiler:

Team Strategy
    Spoiler:

Closing Speech: ...I lost. And yet I feel no anger. Instead, I feel joy. Joy that I have witnessed the rise of one of the most powerful trainers in the world. Congradulations, [Player].

Final Words: This is the Hall of Fame. All trainers who have defeated the Azure Frontier are inducted here to be remembered until the end of time. Since my reign as the Champion began, you are the first trainer to be given such an honor. I hope to meet you again.

Champion Storm [R2]

Opening Speech: We meet again at last, [Player]. Our previous battle ended in my defeat. I was careless and overestimated myself. That will not happen again. Prepare yourself for the battle of a lifetime, because I'm not holding back!

The Team
    Spoiler:

Team Strategy
    Spoiler:

Closing Speech: It's not possible...I trained non-stop. You truly are the most powerful trainer in the world.

Final Words: You have beaten the best trainers in the world, and are now one of them yourself. Follow me to the Hall of Fame once more, you, and your pokemon shall be commemorated once again. [Waits as the computer processes the information] You are now permanently ingrained in history. Welcome to immortality.

THE END

|Roll Credits|

Appendix
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I think I know what to do for Round 3 now. Also, that room is awesome. It looks like it is going to be a big challenge. And now I know what to do for 'Team Strategy', since I was a little confused.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Maci, I totally love your idea for the champion puzzle. It is truly remarkable, and I love the guardians/ Gym Leader Round2 that you incorporated in. Also, the use of the just-released Collosoil was a good idea, as well as abusing the power of Cyclohm. I also like all of the fake moves you incorporated into the Pokemon (but giving Machamp ShadowStrike? -.- Kitsunoh is a much better user lol (jk)).

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks for the comments Skip Shot, I can't even say how much I've been dying to reveal that puzzle. I thought it was a cool idea to incorporate the leaders into the fight, and so thats what I did; I'm glad to see you appreciate it. Yeah, the fake moves on the pokemon were just fun things that I thought would be useful for the player. The fake moves also allowed me to take some creative license with my Champion movesets (all the fake moves were used on the Guardians). I also changed the movesets of *most* of the Gym Leaders, and even some of the pokemon, so that it would be more competetive / more interesting. However, I'm going ot extend Round 2 an extra day, we NEED these sign ups.

Calling all past submitters and new ones: don't be afraid!

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Why'd you ditch Collosoil second round? He's SO amazing?!?! Actually, I've been playtesting, he's meh, although I need a better set :P.

Looks sweet, I LOVE the puzzle idea, and hopefully I'll get an Elite Four submission in sometime!

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Colossoil is an awesome late game sweeper, this is what I have been doing, and I have only lost 1/34 battles so far:

-Make sure Colossoil is one of the last revealed pokemon: a late game sweeper.
    -Back him up with good options to switch out to.
    -Make sure all his counters are dead/paralyzed.
    -Give lots of paralysis support.

Here's the set:

Colossoil @ Flame Orb
    Ability: Guts
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
    Nature: Jolly (+Spd, -Atk)

- Earthquake
    - Crunch
    - Stone Edge
    - Sucker Punch
    ===================
    Back to the event: I'm glad to see your ready to post again, your Gym 2 & 3 submissions were fantastic. Haha thanks for the compliments on the puzzle! I hope you don't mind the minor changes to your gym. If you can get a submission in by tomorrow, that'd be great (otherwise I'll extend it an extra day, we need another submission).

I traded out Colossoil because he wasn't as stallish as the beast that is Revekanth, and Revekanth has far better defensive typing for the team. Hope to see an E4 soon!

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
    Years
    Well I have been working on a Rock-type E4 Round 3 submission for like a week now....so I really hope I won't have wasted my time. Somebody else post a submission! No offense Skip Shot lol I just really want my time to not be in vein..

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay this is going to be extended until the end of the day. If, by 12:00 a.m. EST, there is no competition for Skip Shot, I will post by Ghost Elite 4, and voting will be held immediately following that. Then we will open Round 3.

Eos Aduro

Years
    The Azure Frontier [R1]
    Elite 4 -#2
    Type: Steel

Puzzle: It's a bunch of beams that connect to form a wire grid, but some of the metal beams rotate when you step on them, and you have to get to a platform that raises you into another beam grid, and then you repeat the same process twise more.

Wild Pokemon:

Magneton
    Level 70-73
    Magnet Pull/Sturdy

Elite Four General Kamakura​

Opening Speech: Welcome to my paradise young one! I have endured wars, and I have learned to take command with an iron fist, and my Pokemon mirror me! Prepare yourself, for my steel skills will leave you breathless!

Team:​

Bronzong@Leftovers
    Ability:Heatproof
    Relaxed
    EVs:
    252 HP, 86 Att, 80 Def, 96 SpDef
    -Stealth Rock
    -Gyro Ball
    -Earthquake
    -Hypnosis

Skarmory@Leftovers
    Level-79
    Ability:Keen Eye
    Impish
    EVs: 252 HP, 64 Attack, 176 Def, 16 Spd
    -Spikes
    -Roost
    -Drill Peck
    -Whirlwind

Forretress@Shed Shell
    Level-80
    Ability:Sturdy
    Impish
    EVs
    : 252 HP, 112 Att, 144 Def
    -Rapid Spin
    -Toxic Spikes
    -Payback
    -Gyro Ball

Registeel@Leftovers
    Level-82
    Ability: Clear Body
    Careful
    EVs:
    252 HP, 100 Att, 156 SpD
    -Iron Head
    -Toxic
    -Rest
    -Sleep Talk

Empoleon@Petaya Berry
    Level-82
    Ability: Torrent
    Modest
    EVs:
    12 HP, 12 Def, 252 SpA, 232 Spd
    -Substitute
    -Agility
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam

Team Strategy: Well, its obviously a steel oriented stall team. Bronzong is the Stealth Rocker, and a difficult lead to defeat. Skarmory is the Spiker and phazer, as well as being hard to hit defensively. Forretress is the Rapid Spinner, and he sets up Toxic Spikes. Registeel is the stall god, Rest+Sleep Talk to get rid of status, and he can toxic stall until the cows come home. Iron head for STAB and flinch potential. Empoleon here is the REAL kicker, he may seem strange on a stall team, but his role is actually very well put. Toxic Spikes hit any bulky waters for lasting damage, and give him a perfect set-up.

Closing Speech: My metal army, turned to dust....

Final Words: I commend your skill young one, you may even have a chance against the Champion! Keep true to your skills, and always believe in your team or Pokemon, they are your allies and friends forever!

The Azure Frontier [R2]
    Elite 4 - #2
    Type: Steel​

Elite Four General Karakura​

Opening Speech: Welcome back to my steel world young trainer! I have been training my team to the limit, there powerful military force is going to crush you this time!

Team​

Registeel@Leftovers
    Level-98
    Ability:Clear Body
    Impish
    EVs:
    252 HP, 168 Atk, 88 Def
    -Stealth Rock
    -Explosion
    -Ice Punch
    -Earthquake

Skarmory@Leftovers
    Level-97
    Ability:Keen Eye
    Impish
    EVs:
    252HP, 64 Attack, 176 Def, 16 Spd
    -Roost
    -Brave Bird
    -Whirlwind
    -Spikes

Forretress@Shed Shell
    Level-98
    Ability: Sturdy
    Relaxed
    EVs: 252 HP, 112 Att, 144 Def
    -Toxic Spikes
    -Rapid Spin
    -Payback
    -Earthquake

Jirachi@Leftovers
    Level-100
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Timid
    EVs:
    252 HP, 80 SpA, 176 Spd
    -Substitue
    -Calm Mind
    -Flash Cannon
    -Thunderbolt

Lucario@Choice Specs
    Level-101
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Modest
    EVs:252 SpA, 4 Def, 252 Speed
    -Aura Sphere
    -Shadow Ball
    -Hidden Power Rock
    -vacuum Wave

Kitsunoh@Expert Belt
    Level-101
    Ability: Limber
    Jolly
    EVs: 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed
    -Substitue
    -Yawn
    -ShadowStrike
    -Meteor Mash

Team Strategy:
    Well it's still a basic stall team, but now it's slightly more semi-stall. Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes are all still evident, and now there's a spin-blocker, Kitsunoh. But I've added some more offensive Pokemon, namely Jirachi and Lucario. Registeel is now a SR lead, and Skarmory and Forretress are spiking. Lucario is a powerful special attacker with Specs, and his main job is to take out opposing steel types, something this team has trouble with. Kitsunoh phazes with Yawn, and hits hard with his other moves. CM Jirachi is almost unstoppable under the right conditions, he's the same as Empoleon, the stall aspect sets her up for a sweep.

Closing Speech:I... I can't believe I lost again, especially to a child.

Final Words:
    *sigh* I guess I'm no good anymore, I'm no use to my Pokemon team or my country. I respect your determination young one, continue to the champion!

Finally got another entry in! Hope you guys like it!

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Eos, you did a great job with this. I wanted to offer a little criticism on the competitive aspects of the teams a little bit:

Round 1:

Skarm- The set itself is pretty standard, but I would advise to give Skarm a little more power with Brave Bird. The recoil can always be shrugged off with Roost.

Forry- Since you did mention that this was a stall team around SubPetaya Empoleon, you don't want to go around blowing up your Pokemon. Gyro Ball also isn't the best idea for an attack on Forry even if it gets STAB. I suggest Payback and Earthquake over Gyro Ball and Explosion. This gives you a lot better coverage when attacking. Also, that EV spread dies to any Flamethrower that comes your way (and some other strong STABs). Forry's overall defenses would be better with the spread 252 HP/ 4 Def/ 252 S Def.

Round 2:

Registeel: Try not to use the RestTalk strategy with Curse. CroRegi is horribly walled by a lot of Steel or Water Pokemon that can use Regi and set up an easy special sweep. I would have another attacking move, possibly Earthquake, in that slot where Sleep Talk is.

Kitsunoh: I would go with optimal coverage and pick Superpower>> Meteor Mash, but its your call there.

Overall Round 2 Team: Its way too physical for my liking. I would prefer to have at least one Pokemon that can attack from the special side on the team. I would consider making Lucario a special sweeper just for that reason.

Anyways, you did a good job with this, and itll be tough to win this next round!

Eos Aduro

Years
    For the first round I wanted to make the sets slightly less competitive so it evens out in the second round, but changing Explosion I will do, I'm sticking to Gyro Ball just because the team as a whole lacks a LOT of steel moves. And Drill Peck over Brave Bird first round is the same issue, I wanted it to be less competitive, and if I do alter that, Skarm doesn't change at all in the round change. I'm going to change Registeel into a SR lead, and Jirachi in SubCM to add to the special side, as well as changing Lucario, thanks for the help!

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much Eos, you saved the round. The only thing you need to add is a team strategy for Round 2, and you are set =] It is extremely competitively viable, and I appreciate that. Great job. This round has probably been my least favorite of all of them, by no fault of the submitters. The submissions were the best the project has seen, but the fact that there were only two is rather shocking considering the bulk they were produced in in past rounds. If there is anything you would like to see changed, don't hesitate to say so, as I want to see a lot of submissions for Round 11: Elite 4 (3)

Round 11: Elite 4 (3) is Open!!!!!!

Here are the level ranges:
    Originally posted by First Post

Elite 4 (3) - 79 - 84 [Round 2 = 96 - 103]

Also Remember:
    ====================================================================
    Where to Find Information
    ====================================================================
    I require pictures & compitetive movesets in the Elite 4. Any post that lacks either of these will not be counted. Here is where you can find pictures:​

Sprites

www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html - This is the site I use for most pictures: you can get them quite fast.​

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page - Bulbapedia is great for a wide variety of things. You also get access to HG/SS on this site, which you cannot do on the first site.​

Competitive Movesets

www.smogon.com - Easy, quick access to competetive movesets. Search the pokemon's name and look for a movest that fits the team.

www.serebii.com - If the pokemon has been featured under Pokemon of the Day, you can get competetive movesets about them.​

Obviously, there are also competitive movesets to be found on Pokecommunity.

NOTE: I am not advertising these sites, I am providing links to them as they provide information that is relevant to what I am asking of people during the Elite 4 rounds.​

ALSO, I would love to see people go beyond the slate if they can, do whatever you can think of. All of the gyms that were selected went above and beyond in some way, so think of a way you can. Use the template as just that: a template. You can format it however you want so long as you get all the required information across.​

For Elite 4 (3), I will be giving extensive critique for each Elite 4. I will be closing this round on time (3 days from now, schedule is being updated tomorrow).

The submissions this round were fantastic, which is why I'm glad the decision isn't up to me!

Here's The Poll

Shockingly enough, I didn't have to narrow it down.

Eos Dauro
    Skip Shot

Remember this is a Bold Vote poll, any post without Bold will not be taken into account.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    I will begin work on my E4 tomorrow, since I have to finish my NaNoWriMo writing (One of the reasons I couldn't post a E4 team).

But that's not the only reason I'm posting. I'm going to be voting for... Skip Shot's submission, since his team does indeed look tougher to get through, in my opinion. And I like his puzzle better then Eos Aduro's.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Voting for myself Eos Aduro! Im happy either way, Skip Shot also has an amazing gym, and I'll hopefully get another entry in for the next round! Seems like I need an air tight competitive mono/duo type team and a insane puzzle for this time around!

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    Really down to the wire this round, but I'm going to have to vote for my own (Skip Shot's) gym. Very close, it was mostly some dialogue that pushed me over, but Eos did a great job nonetheless.

Time to get started on Round 3, I guess! One question to Maci: Can we use a type that was part of the original 8 gyms (i.e. have a Dragon-type round 3?)

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, types can be reused in the Elite 4, as long as you take it in a completely different direction. Also, here are some things you can do to make your E4 interesting:

- Give your Elite 4 an exception pokemon: if you made a Grass-Typed Elite 4, give it a Fire or Ice type, if your a Dragon E4, give it a Steel / Ice type, etc.

- You can use unconventional pokemon for your E4 team. By this I mean you can use pokemon that could be seen as a certain type. For example, Charizard could be viewed as a Dragon, or Vileplume could be viewed as Dark.

- Also, if there is someone from past generations that you love as a Gym Leader, bring them back as an Elite 4 member. I love Clair, so I might have her as an Elite 4 member, something along those lines. (In fact, I am considering submitting her for Round 4. Since it is up to polls who wins, I think it is fair for me to do so.)

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    The Azure Frontier [R1]
    Elite 4 (3): Elizabeth
    Type 1 / Type 2 : Flying/Steel

Puzzle: A small maze where there are two pokemon that need to be beaten to access Elizabeth's room, however, there are pools of melted metal everywhere that take off 1 HP a step.

Map:
    Spoiler:

Key: Red= Door
    Green= Pokemon
    Blue= Melted metal
    Gray= Elizabeth

Elite Four: Elizabeth

Elizabeth's appearance: She has long black hair, and pale skin. She wears a blue jacket over a blue shirt, and a red skirt that goes down to her knees. She doesn't wear shoes, either. She is also wearing a small crown.

Opening Speech: So you made it to me, eh? Well, you must be a powerful trainer to get past everyone. I must admit, I have been looking forward to facing you, since you beat my little brother Jonathan. Now, let us battle, and see who wins. The Princess, or the Trainer?

Team

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Lv. 81 Aerodactyl (Item: Focus Sash)
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Pressure
    Sex: Male
    Moves: Stealth Rock, Taunt, Earthquake, Rock Slide
    Evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Lv. 82 Latias (Item: Light Clay)
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Levitate
    Sex: Female
    Moves: Reflect, Light Screen, Wish, Dragon Pulse
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Lv. 82 Skarmory (Item: Leftovers)
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Moves: Brave Bird, Roost, Spikes, Whirlwind
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Lv. 83 Heatran (Item: Leftovers)
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Moves: Lava Plume, Earth Power, Rest, Sleep Talk
    EVs: 248 HP / 56 SpA / 204 SpD

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Lv. 84 Salamance (Item: Life Orb)
    Nature: Naughty
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Blast
    EVs: 232 Atk / 24 SpA / 252 Spe

Team Strategy: Aerodactyl, as the lead, sets up Spikes, while Latias, as support sets up barriers around the team. Skarmory is the physical wall the trainer has to get around, and Heatran is the Special Wall, while Salamance is the sweeper.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Aerodactyl: Aerodactyl, as the lead is the pokemon to set up the 'spikes', or in this case Stealth Rock. Taunt is used so that the opponent can't use the same move twice in a row, and Earthquake and Rock Slide are for attacking purposes.

Latias: Latias is the support for the team. She builds up defenses with Reflect and Light Screen, Wish is for her to stay on the field longer, and Dragon Pulse is to attack the opponent.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Skarmory: Skarmory's purpose on the team is to be a defensive wall. It uses Roost to restore HP, and Whirlwind to switch out opponents. Spikes is if Aerodactyl was unable to get its job done, and Brave Bird is it's offensive move.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Heatran: Heatran is the special wall on the team, to defend against special attacks instead of physical. Lava Plume and Earth Power are the attacks it uses, while Rest, and Sleep Talk is used to restore health, cure statuses, and attack while sleeping.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Salamance: Salamance is the sweeper, designed to take down teams. Its Dragon Dance is used to boost its abilities, and its remaining attacks are used for attacking. Outrage for STAB, Earthquake, as it's a powerful move, and Fire Blast to take down Ice Types.

Closing Speech: I see why my brother lost.

Final Words: So... I lost. The Battle Princess of the Azure League... Well, congratulations, (Name) you deserve to go on ahead! But, you still have to go through the other two, and they are really tough. Good luck, (Name). You'll need it.

The Azure Frontier [R2]
    Elite 4 (3)
    Type 1 / Type 2: Flying/Steel

Elite Four: Elizabeth

Opening Speech: So you're back, eh? Well, it's nice to see you again, because now I will beat you. My training has made me a lot more powerful then before, so come on, trainer, fight against the Elite Four's princess once more!

Team

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Lv. 100 Metagross (Item: Occa Berry)
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Clear Body
    Sex: Genderless
    Moves: Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Bullet Punch, Explosion
    EVs: 252 HP / 236 Atk / 12 Def / 8 Spe

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Lv. 100 Flygon (Item: Leftovers)
    Moves: Toxic, Roost, Earthquake, Fire Blast
    EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 Spe

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Lv. 101 Latias (Item: Light Clay)
    Moves: Reflect, Light Screen, Wish, Dragon Pulse
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Lv. 102 Ninjask (Item: Leftovers)
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Moves: Protect, Substitute, Baton Pass, X-Scissor
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 184 Def / 68 Spe

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Lv. 102 Bronzong (Item: Leftovers)
    Nature: Sassy
    Sex: Genderless
    Moves: Stealth Rock, Gyro Ball, Earthquake, Explosion
    EVs: 252 HP / 86 Atk / 80 Def / 92 SpD

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Lv. 103 Salamance (Item: Life Orb)
    Nature: Naughty
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Blast
    EVs: 232 Atk/ 24 SpA/ 252 Spe

Team Strategy: Metagross is the leader to set up spikes, Flygon is a staller, who inflicts badly poisoned status to opponents, and whittles down their HP as well. Latias is support, and sets up barriers for the team, Ninjask, is used to pass off speed boosts to another pokemon, Bronzong is the wall to shield against Special and Physical attacks, and Salamance is the Sweeper.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Metagross: Metagross as the leader is there to both set up spikes, as well as to fend off attacks, due to its durability. Stealth Rock is there to set up spikes to damage the opponent, Earthquake and Bullet Punch are there as powerful attacks, as well as STAB in the case of Bullet Punch, and Explosion is a last resort against offending pokemon.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Flygon: Flygon uses the Toxic stalling method. Toxic is used to poison the opponent, Roost is used to recover HP without using a Full Restore, Earthquake and Fire Blast are there to attack the opponent while waiting for it to drop dead.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Latias: Latias is the support for the team. She builds up defenses with Reflect and Light Screen, Wish is for her to stay on the field longer, and Dragon Pulse is to attack the opponent.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Ninjask: Ninjask is fragile, but it is fast, and its Speed Boost is used to boost its speed while it waits to use Baton Pass. Both Protect and Substitute are to protect Ninjask, while X- Scissor is there for an offensive move.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Bronzong: Bronzong is the wall. Stealth Rock is there in case Metagross is unable to get its own Stealth Rock out, Gyro Ball is to hit fast opponents for massive damage, Earthquake is to take down pokemon Super Effective against it, and Explosion is a last resort attack.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League Salamance: Salamance is the sweeper, designed to take down teams. Its Dragon Dance is used to boost its abilities, and its remaining attacks are used for attacking. Outrage for STAB, Earthquake, as it's a powerful move, and Fire Blast to take down Ice Types.

Closing Speech: I can't believe I lost again.

Final Words: You must be good to beat me not once, but twice. Congratulations, (name). But there's still two more, and both are way more powerful then me. Good luck, because you will definitely need it.

Appendix:

Steelix

Level: 70
    Moves: Earthquake, Dig, Dragonbreath, Protect

Aggron

Level: 70
    Moves: Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Protect, Thunderbolt

Last edited: