• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project: Creating a Pokemon League

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
  • Here is my entry for Groudon. I'm not entirely pleased with the story, but it's pretty good, considering that there are only three trainer battles in it.

Spoiler:

Fin. They'll be back, Marcus and Drake, but you know about that. The Drake and Marcus here are actually more badass then the ones who are in the Battle Frontier, actually.

There were a few things I took out. Originally, I was going to kill off Cira, but for some reason, I didn't. I was also going to state that they raped her, but decided not to put that in for some reason. Then I was going to kill off the agents, as evidenced by Manuel's temporary death, and all of the threats of Cira's own death, but I changed my mind. Really, if I had killed them off, then I'd probably end up killing Marcus and Drake off, which would break continuity.

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • Im about halfway done with the Latias and Suicune event. (It's extremely long!) I'll hopefully finish it today, then update with pictures and fix some things up tomorrow.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • @Dark Sceptile: O.O Level 199!?! That's a little extreme, don't you think!? I don't think you can beat a team nearly a hundred levels higher then you even with a competitively trained team! I know you want yours to be difficult, but there's a fine line between difficult, and nearly impossible!

I suggest lowering them to a more managable plane, like the 120s-140s, because at least that is actually possible to defeat. You don't have to, but seriously, those levels are too much.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • I dunno if this has been specified somewhere else in this thread, but is the player pokemon limited to stop levelling at lvl 100? Seems a bit above average unfair if everyone but the player would gain access to super-powered up pokes :S

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I'm trying to find a way in the games coding to make the player be able to go to 120 or 130, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do so. If not, then the battles will just be challenging! Sorry for my huge absence, but I'm back. In case you haven't already guessed, I'm simply going to extend the project until everyone finishes their events.

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Eh, I've seen slower threads. This one's at 24 pages and still updating fairly often where the slowest thread I frequent that's still alive is only at 9 pages (and updates maybe once a week, mostly me trying to keep from having to make a third version of the thread). (I use as many posts per page as the forum will allow, so page numbers mean nothing to me unless it's the first page).

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Is it okay if I can rewrite my Team Enel events? Just to make it a bit more clear on what's going on, and to make it feel more complete overall. I'd understand if you said no, but I just want to try and make it not as crappy.

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Ha! Finally figured out what I was doing wrong with the Golduck and Togekiss images.

Fix'd.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • I think you're right, Opposite Day. Maybe Gray (Theoretical name) will be out, too, at least at this pace. Maci's been gone since 4/20/10.

Enel rewrite coming soon, I guess. With the new 85,000 character count, I'll have more room, even though I doubt I'll need it.

Maci12

Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Sorry Y'all for a rather...long absence. I've only been gone since April 20th! I stopped working on the hack in May, I got up past the Elite 4 and the Rivals were too hard to make work so I went with the standard 2 Rivals. The Battle Frontier is beyond my skills in hacking but I was able to make the Frontier Brains have the pokemon that you all planned out. I'm not sure if I ever will finish it; the project went WAY beyond what I ever expected it to. I just wanted a simple, fun 8 Gyms, and that evolved into crazy stories and events that were way beyond my skills. I might host another event at some point that's like this but put restrictions on it so that I can actually code it. Thank you all for being such brilliant supporters of this thread, I had fun hosting it! It's been a year since I had the idea and 9 months since I actually posted it. If you want, I can post some videos of the Gym Fights that I battled through in our community made hack; the Elite 4 is soo hard though, I still haven't beaten the first battle of Round 2!

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Yeah, sorry about that... I was kind of wondering how much you would be able to do during that, but ah well... Kind of sucks, but very understandable that it might not happen. o.o' (It is a good story on it's own, if I were to add in good descriptions, I'd be able to post it here, actually.)

Anyway, welcome back, and I'd like to see the battles against the gym leaders, anyway.

raekuul

Team Anorith Grunt
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    You asked, and we delivered.

I would be honored to participate if such an ambitious project were to be started anew in the future. I've learned much more than I'd ever wanted to about competitive battling from this. It's gonna be a while before I can think "play to enjoy" rather than "play to win" when it comes to Pokemon.

AND I think I know how best to get Team Anorith working right.

Back