• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Actually, I don't think anybody even made that joke until a couple of weeks ago. XD

I think I've already decided on my next name. :3

EDIT: D: My local radio station DJs were seriously contemplating putting t.A.T.u.'s All The Things She Said on their top 10 worst songs of the decade.

They're idiotic douchebags then. If it were truly one of the worst songs, then it wouldn't have launched t.A.T.u's career into a global market. Everyone loves All The Things She Said.

Also, what makes them stupid is the fact that All The Things She Said and Ya Soshla S Uma (Russian counterpart) are from 1999; thus, not from this decade.

If I ever meet those DJs (I know I wont) I will have to beat them. D: I'm violent..

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Well, they're going 'last 10 years' so I guess that includes '99? Wait no, not really. Then they're just stupid.

But I agree, that song is freaking epic.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Well, they're going 'last 10 years' so I guess that includes '99? Wait no, not really. Then they're just stupid.

But I agree, that song is freaking epic.

I completely agree. They have a few more songs that are just as epic, but they never really advertised them so they never caught on. Robot is their best Russian song. Then I would probably say...All The Things She Said is number one for the English song, tied with Dangerous and Moving and White Robe. <3

"ing" is bolded because I put "movie" at first.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Exile means to be away from one's home (i.e. city, state or country), while either being explicitly refused permission to return and/or being threatened by prison or death upon return. It can be a form of punishment.[1]

One way to put it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I love MTG's aspect of being able to gather different artist's cards.

But YGO is definietely my game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back