• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity's Art Pokédex

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Somehow I knew that you were going to join aragorn :p
    And now for the piece de resistance the finished product.
    Spoiler:
    Awesome! Lemme add that and this;

Took longer than I really thought. -3-;

EDIT ;; Added aragornbird to the list, and his new reserves. Hope to see some awesome work from ya! =]

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Jynx is done ^-^. I think I could have did better on the right side of the hair but meh :/. I think it turned out pretty good

Spoiler:

Now I'm in need of a pencil sharpener D:

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Oh, I was gonna ask - is changing media alright? I may end up doing these via vector in Illustrator (kind of in the style I did my signature in) rather than painting them in Photoshop, but I dunno yet.

Years
    Oh, I was gonna ask - is changing media alright? I may end up doing these via vector in Illustrator (kind of in the style I did my signature in) rather than painting them in Photoshop, but I dunno yet.

It's fine!
    Actually, I think it'd be really interesting to see. ^..^ Seeing different styles of drawing would make this pokedex more interesting. =w=
    So, yes, you're okay. XD

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
    Name - Trentface
    Art examples - https://mazilw0lf.deviantart.com/?loggedin=1
    Programs you'll use? - paper~

Hey Ana~ I'll still gladly help you out with running this if you need it, since this thread is so lively! (thanks to time difference I can cover for you while you get some rest, haha~)

Anyways; I would like to reserve the lovely Tauros for now.

Years
    I've already applied but you haven't put my name on the member list. But anyway,can I reserve Ditto?
    I'm sorry if I skipped you. D=
    Could I have another example of your work, please? I wasn't really going to except MSpaint drawings.
    Name - Trentface
    Art examples - https://mazilw0lf.deviantart.com/?loggedin=1
    Programs you'll use? - paper~

Hey Ana~ I'll still gladly help you out with running this if you need it, since this thread is so lively! (thanks to time difference I can cover for you while you get some rest, haha~)

Anyways; I would like to reserve the lovely Tauros for now.
    Welcome to the project!
    I'll put you down as a helper! =D Yay, someone's going to help me! XD I'll PM you about what to help me out with. Of course, you still can reserve and post like any other member. I'll add your reserve once I get to my computer. =3

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    I'm sorry if I skipped you. D=
    Could I have another example of your work, please? I wasn't really going to except MSpaint drawings.

It's OK that you don't accept MSpaint drawings but I'll have to draw my pictures on paper,take a photo of the picture, upload the photo to my computer and post it on PokeCommunity.
    Anyway,for an example check the attachment.
    Also,can I reserve the Dratini and Eevee lines?

Attachments

• The PokéCommunity's Art Pokédex
      100_0638.jpg
      383.6 KB · Views: 9

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Name - Emlam
    Art examples - Hmm, I don't have much uploaded but here
    Programs you'll use? - Pen, pencils, paper, and either colored pencil or GIMP. I never really know until the picture's done. -_-''

If all that's acceptable, I'd like Sandshrew - Sandslash plz. :3

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    #081-#082 - Magnemite and Magneton

Sorry if the pic's kinda blur. I'm still getting used to my tablet.
    Now, may I reserve Kabuto(ps) line?
    And sorry for not posting anything. My Japanese Language assignment got in the way. :/

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Here are my drawings of the Dratini line. I have put them as attachments.I hope you like them!
    PS:I had to double post so I could submit all eight of my drawings and I can only put 5 attachments on a post.

Attachments

6.jpg
      392.6 KB · Views: 1
      7.jpg
      381 KB · Views: 2
      8.jpg
      386.2 KB · Views: 2
    Years
    #081-#082 - Magnemite and Magneton

Sorry if the pic's kinda blur. I'm still getting used to my tablet.
    Now, may I reserve Kabuto(ps) line?
    And sorry for not posting anything. My Japanese Language assignment got in the way. :/
    Its fine, I'll add it in a bit.
    Hey, if you gotta work or do an assignment, do that first, that's more important than this. You don't have to rush here, so, take your time, I understand what's up. ^..^;
    Here are my drawings of Ditto and the Eevee line. I have put them as attachments. I hope you like them!
    Here are my drawings of the Dratini line. I have put them as attachments.I hope you like them!
    PS:I had to double post so I could submit all eight of my drawings and I can only put 5 attachments on a post.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm not accepting those.
    One, the Eevee line was for 4 different members to collab with, second, uh, I never said it was okay to draw the pokemon you wanted to.
    They're nice and all, but I can't except your work. I'm sorry. =c

The list will be updated soon, I'm sorry it's taking me a bit today, I had to go to the hospital, once again.​

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023

Its fine, I'll add it in a bit.
    Hey, if you gotta work or do an assignment, do that first, that's more important than this. You don't have to rush here, so, take your time, I understand what's up. ^..^​
    It's already finished now. Thanks. :)

Years
    Name - Emlam
    Art examples - Hmm, I don't have much uploaded but here
    Programs you'll use? - Pen, pencils, paper, and either colored pencil or GIMP. I never really know until the picture's done. -_-''

If all that's acceptable, I'd like Sandshrew - Sandslash plz. :3
    Oops, forgot to add you. =x Welcome to the project!
    It's already finished now. Thanks. :)
    Ugh, fine. xD *adds picture to list*
    I would like to say, I'll reserve Lapras. Just in case, someone wonders why they can't reserve it. =x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back