• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

T Cards...Want one?

Are you interested in Trainer Cards?

• Yes, I'll ask you for one

Votes: 228 78.6%
  • Yes, but I'll ask someone else

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Yes, but I already have enough

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Yes, but I don't want one now

Votes: 22 7.6%
  • No (Why are you here then?)

Votes: 15 5.2%

• Total voters

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
TCard Status: Normal

Attention! By requesting in this thread you agree to abide by both the main forum rules, as well as the TCard Sub-Forum rules.

TCard forms are below. Choose one, and copy ALL the text into your post.

This will be the location of all forms. If new ones are created, they will be edited into this post. Be sure to check back often!

[UPDATE 2006-11-07] Edited forms to mention shiny sprite sets
[OLDER 2006-10-30] Edited forms to use National numbering

Please follow this requesting format!
-->Read the entire post carefully.
-->
Forms are designated by "[--------" for the start and "---------]" for the end of each one. Your request should include all the text between these! Replace the text in parenthesis (as in delete it) with your own information. Eg this: (Sprite Type, Name or Number, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color) would become: (EM, 251, Mattle, Sacred Fire, Rash, Ultraball, Red)
-->If you are updating an exisiting card, state the name you used in the card, what needs to be edited, and the approximate date you originally placed your order. If you placed the order in 2006, check the status post for this information.
-->Please be sure to fill in the "Any Suggestions" box. In this space, tell me what information you'd like to see on a future TCard. You can also use this space to tell me what you like or dislike about the design. If you want a different color than the ones listed, you can request it here as well.
-->If you provide your own sprites for me to use, note that they will be included in the Demo versions of TCard Maker software. If the software is ever released outside of Demo form, they will be deleted. Also make sure the sprites are in GIF, PNG or BMP format. JPG is lossy, in that it adds artifacts which make your sprite look disgusting. You should always save sprites as one of the above file formats. I can use JPG sprites, but the result is not very good.
-->If the above checklist is complete, you may submit your request. You may recieve a PM when I've finished your card, but make sure to subscribe to the thread or check it often (sometimes I forget or am too busy). I look forward to your request!

Card Type 3: (<--This is important. Please include)
The following information is required, Replace the text in parenthesis with your own information:

[----------
-3-Color (Choose one: Pink Red Orange Yellow Green Aqua Blue Purple Black Silver White)
-3-Your Trainer Name (up to 20 characters)
-3-Your Trainer ID Number (5 or 9 digits, no more, no less)
-3-Total Playtime (all PKMN games in days:hours:minutes)
-3-Pokedex Info (Caught / Seen)
-3-Favorite PokeBall (one)
-3-Favorite Pokemon Type (one or two)
-3-Pokemon games NOT completed (Please in this order: RBY GSC RSE FRLG)
-3-An Avatar/trainer, or pokemon (if avatar/trainer, please attach it to your post, or link to it. Please use GIF, PNG or BMP)
-3-A team of 6 Pokemon (Use National Numbering or their names)
-3-Any suggestions? (Fill in here)
----------]
A much simpler design, this card was designed to bridge the information gap between types 1 and 2. It includes all the information of type 1 and most of the info from type 2 making it the perfect card for anyone new to the TCard craze. People who have already requested will also benifite as they can show off a lot of player stats on just one card. This is also the first card that allows you to show your secret ID number if you know it.
Here's an example:
m2ex3aw7.jpg

Card Type 4: (<--This is important. Please include)
The following information is required, Replace the text in parenthesis with your own information:

[----------

-4-Your Trainer Name (Up to 20 Characters)
-4-Your Trainer ID Number (5 or 9 digits, no more, no less)
-4-Total Playtime (364d 23h 59m)

-4-Pokemon games you have NOT completed (Please in this order: RBY GSC RSE FRLG)
-4-Pokemon1 (Sprite Type, Pokemon/Number, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color)
-4-Pokemon2 (Sprite Type, Pokemon/Number, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color)
-4-Pokemon3 (Sprite Type, Pokemon/Number, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color)
-4-Pokemon4 (Sprite Type, Pokemon/Number, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color)
-4-Pokemon5 (Sprite Type, Pokemon/Number, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color)
-4-Pokemon6 (Sprite Type, Pokemon/Number, Nickname, Attack, Nature, Ball, Color)
-4-Any suggestions? (Fill in here)

Sprite Type is what game the sprite is from. Options are Red/Blue, GReen, YelloW, GolD, SLiver, Ruby/Sapphire, EMerald, FR/LG, Diamond/Pearl.

For Shiny sprites use the only RS, FL or EM. Write "Shiny" next to the pokemon

Color Choices (Pink Red Orange Yellow Green Aqua Blue Purple Black Silver White)
----------]
This card my entry into animated cards. It allows you to display key info on 6 pokemon. This makes a good addition to Card 3!
Here's an example:
trainercard4m2ex3id.gif

Card Type 4.5: (<--This is important. Please include)
Add the following to the above:

[----------

-4-Color (Choose one: Pink Red Orange Yellow Green Aqua Blue Purple Black Silver White)
-4-An Avatar/trainer, or pokemon (if avatar/trainer, please attach it to your post, describe who it is, or link to it. Please use GIF, PNG or BMP)
-4-Money in your posession (up to 9999999)
-4-Pokedex Info (Caught / Seen)
-4-Favorite Pokemon Type (one or two)
-4-Any suggestions? (Fill in here)
-4-Time for this frame (how long your trainer stats appear, 1,2,+ seconds. 2 second default)
----------]
An addition suggested by ~Ashley03, this information will be included in an additional slide in TCard 4. To request this you must also request / have already requested TCard 4.
Here's an example: Appears as an animated frame in the cycle above.
mewtwoex2nt.jpg

Card Type 5:

[----------
-5-Color (Choose One: Pink Red Orange Yellow Green Aqua Blue Purple Black Silver White)
-5-Holo (Yes / No)
-5-Your Trainer Name (Up to 17 Characters)
-5-Your ID Number (5 digits only)
-5-Total Playtime (up to 99d 23h 59m)
-5-Money in your posession (up to 9999999)
-5-Pokedex Info (Caught / Seen)
-5-Your Favorite Pokeball (one)
-5-Your favorite Pokemon Type (one or two)
-5-Games you've
NOT completed (in this order: RBY GSC RSE FL DP CX) [FL is FireRed and Leaf Green, DP is Diamond and Pearl, CX is Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness] Everyone should list DP, as they are not out yet.
-5-Your Avatar/Trainer/Pokemon (Please attach to your post, describe who it is, or link to it.
Please use GIF, PNG or BMP.)
-5-Your Favorite Pokemon (National# or name, Sprite Type)
-5-A Team of 6 Pokemon (If custom, use Mini sprites only, otherwise, National#)

-5-Any suggestions? (Fill in here)

Sprite Type is what game the sprite is from. Options are Red/Blue, GReen, YelloW, GolD, SLiver, Ruby/Sapphire, EMerald, FR/LG, Diamond/Pearl.

For Shiny sprites use the only RS, FL or EM. Write "Shiny" next to the pokemon

----------]
A replacement card for Design 2. This is due to my move to the TCard program. Design 2 would have been too much trouble to program, and would still have required a lot of work on the back end. This card includes all the info from Card 2, and then some.
Here are some examples:
mewtwoex8ds.jpg
mewtwoex22cd.jpg

Card Type 5.5: (<--This is important. Please include)
Limited
Add the following to the above:

[----------
-5-Avatar/Trainer/Pokemon#1 (Name, BGColor, Sprite Type)
-5-Avatar/Trainer/Pokemon#2 (Name, BGColor, Sprite Type)
-5-Avatar/Trainer/Pokemon#3 (Name, BGColor, Sprite Type)
-5-Avatar/Trainer/Pokemon#4 (Name, BGColor, Sprite Type)
-5-Avatar/Trainer/Pokemon#5 (Name, BGColor, Sprite Type)
-5-Avatar/Trainer/Pokemon#6 (Name, BGColor, Sprite Type)

----------]
An addition to Design 5, suggested by ~RayquazaMaster, this allows you to animate the card to show large versions of each of your pokemon. This is designed to be a novelty, as TCard 4 does this in a much better manner.
Here's an example:
t0oi.gif

CARD TYPE PUBLIC:

[----------
-P-Color (Choose One: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Gray, Custom(Red Green Blue values))
-P-Background image (Yes/No. If yes, please include)
-P-Background Image Transparency (0-100, 100 default, fully visible)
-P-Pinup background Transparency (0-100, 40 default)
-P-Your Trainer Name (Up to 14 Characters)
-P-Your ID Number (5 or 9 digits)

-P-Your Avatar/Trainer/Pokemon (Please attach to your post, tell me who it is, or link to it.
-P-A Team of 6 Pokemon (Name, Sprite Type, Number)
-P-RSE Badges collected (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8)
-P-Any suggestions? (Fill in here)

Sprite Type is what game the sprite is from. Options are Pinball, Emerald, Diamond/Pearl
If you choose Pinball, please use Hoenn#, 1-201
If you choose Emerald, please use National#, 1-386
if you choose DP, please use National# 387-497
----------]
Designed to be free to use in my TCard Program, I've decided to take requests for it, mainly for the people who have trouble using the program.
Here's an example:
tcp7zr.png

CARD TYPE PUBLIC 2:

[----------
-P-Color (Choose One: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Gray, Custom(Red Green Blue values))
-p-Background image (Yes/No. If yes, please include)
-p-Background Image Transparency (0-100, 100 default, fully visible)
-p-Pinup background Transparency (0-100, 40 default)
-p-Bars (On / Off)
-p-Your Trainer Name (Up to 14 Characters)
-p-Your ID Number (5 or 9 digits)

-p-Your Avatar/Trainer/Pokemon (Please attach to your post, tell me who it is, or link to it.
-p-A Team of 6 Pokemon (Name, Sprite Type, Number)
-p-Any suggestions? (Fill in here)

Sprite Type is what game the sprite is from. Options are Pinball, Emerald, Diamond/Pearl
If you choose Pinball, please use Hoenn#, 1-201
If you choose Emerald, please use National#, 1-386
if you choose DP, please use National# 387-497
----------]
Designed to be free to use in my TCard Program, I've decided to take requests for it, mainly for the people who have trouble using the program.
Here's an example:
tcp2testdu7.gif
tcp2test2zb1.gif

CARD TYPE 6:
Ideas
-6-An animated layout similar to card 4, but including badges and ribbons. ~QFred
-6-An animated layout similar to the pokemon stats pages in the game. This would include 1 pokemon, it's pokeball, level, gender, exp, item held, up to 6 ribbons, stats, marks, moveset. All would be covered on 3 to 4 slides. ~mewtwo-EX
-6-Include Badges. ~Rayquaza95
-6-Include Pokemon genders. ~MatraManta
-6-Include Pokemon levels ~evilmetal2004
-6-Include Hold items ~tt87
-6-Include Abilities ~tt87

Have your wishes heard! Tell me what you want to see in a TCard!
[Image not available yet]

TCard Program: Current Status: Available for testing [ Link ]. Card designs 3 through 5 is fully implimented. It now has it's own thread! This is the program I use to make your requests! Check it out!

Card Status Key:
>Brainstorm: This card is in it's infintial stages. This is the time for you to voice your ideas on what you want in a TCard. Your ideas may be included in the card! (if so, you will be given credit here!)
>Under Construction: This card is currently being created, so requests are unavailable. However, suggestions are highly encouraged!
>Beta Test: This card is in the beta test phase. Feel free to request this card, but note that the design may change over time. Only a few Beta cards are created per design, and will be labeled as such with a custom watermark. Show it with pride!
>Suggested: This is the featured card, and I encourage requests for it.
>Available: This card is available for request.
>Limited: This is a card who's information is better covered in other cards. Requests for this card are discouraged, but accepted.
>Discontinued: This card is no longer offered for request. Requests for this card will not be completed. An exception may be made under extreme circumstances.
Global Status Key:
>Normal: Everything is normal. Cards should be completed within 48 hours.
>Overclocked: I'm currently working through several requests. If you get your request in ASAP it should be completed within a few hours.
>Overloaded: Due to certain "circumstances", I've become overloaded. Feel free to post requests, but note that they may not get done until the next weekly cycle. If this status is in effect, please check back often to see if it clears.

I hope to see requests from you!
~M2EX

Discontinued Cards:

CARD TYPE 1:

The following information was required:

-1-Colors (Background1,2, Banner Colors 1,2)
-1-Your ID Number (5 digits, no more, no less)
-1-Your Name
-1-Team of 6 Pokemon
-1-Number of Pokemon in Pokedex (or a different text)
-1-Playtime in Days:Hours:Minutes or Minutes
-1-Favorite Pokemon Types (up to 3)
-1-Advance Games completed (R/S, FR/LG)
-1-Avatar
-1-Card Size (up to 551x353)

This card was designed to show a team of pokemon and your pokedex / playtime info. Modeled after the card used in the game, not much information can be included. Please request Card Type 3 if you like this information.
Here's an example:
trainer_card_M2EX.jpg

CARD TYPE 2:
The following information is required:

-2-Colors (Colors are changing. Please wait to request)
-2-Holo* Border, Background or None
-2-Your ID number (5 digits, no more, no less)
-2-Your Name (up to 16 characters)
-2-Team of up to 6 Pokemon (Please specify Regular or Mini sprites)
-2-Favorite Pokemon (one)
-2-Favorite PokeBall (one)
-2-Favorite Pokemon Type (one)
-2-Pokemon games you've completed (Please in this order: RBY GSC RSE FRLG)
-2-Avatar
-2-Flavor Text (no more than 50 characters)
-2-Card Size (320x205 to 551x353 [any smaller and the text becomes blurry, any larger and everything is.])

This card was meant to be an addon to type 1, as it included all new information that was not available before. A card of my own design, it has almost too much information and may look a bit cluttered. Please request Card Type 5 if you like this information.
Here's an example:
trainer_card_2_M2EX.jpg

Update History:
2006-10-15] Added a request form for TCard Public 2
2006-08-10] Added a request form for TCard Public
2006-08-03] Added a suggestion to TCard 6
2006-06-28] Enabled other sprites. Revamped forms to match.
2006-06-25] Disabled Emerald and FRLG sprites from cards 4.5 and 5.5 as I haven't had time to add them to the program.
2006-06-21] Minor updates to Request Forms
2006-06-07] Minor updates to Request Format
2006-06-06] Removed Beta Test status from TCard 5
2006-04-29] Work resumed on TCard 5! TCard 5 Finished!
2006-04-25] Pokedex info expanded to include caught and seen.
2006-04-20] Disclamer added about the use of custom sprites. Please observe, and PM me if problematic.
2006-04-18] The way to tell games completed has been changed. Please observe. Also, Requester Ranking has been taken offline. Could come back by popular demand.
2006-04-07] Minor updates to the forms, pending orders, and FAQ.
2006-04-04] The Status Key for Pending Orders has been updated.
2006-03-17] Still plugging away at stuff. A disclamer about sprites added.
2006-02-26] Finals = No time to work on designing. TCard 5 is on hold for the moment. I hope to get it finished next week.
2006-02-18] Added a pic of the Work-in-progress TCard 5. Please comment!
2006-02-14] Requester Ranking is now supported. The necessary items have been added to the forms. I'm still working on Design 5, and the TCard Program. They're coming along well.
2006-02-13] I'm still working out bugs in the forms. The transfer over to program design is a bumpy process. Please be patient. Card design 5 should be out by Friday.
2006-02-12] Card 2 has been taken out of production. I'll have TCard 5 up soon. I've decided to make it include the same info as Card 2, and a smilar design, but will be sharper, and quicker to produce. Check back soon for it. An Update History has also been started. You can find it at the bottom of this post.
2006-02-11] I have once again updated the forms, but only for Card 4. Please make sure you are using the new ones!
2006-01-31] The tutorials have been moved to a new post. It's linked in my sig for easy access. Check it if you have questions, if that doesn't answer them, please PM me!

Please be polite and give credit to those who made cards for you.
*Holo pattern by Ivar (here)

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
Order Status Post

ORDER STATUS POST

#Orders Since Tracking: 111
Total Orders Completed: 178+

Pending Orders: (orders with problems are removed in 2 weeks**)

Order Number - Original Post Number - Date***^ - Completion Number* - Name

Last Updated: Check edit date at bottom of post

M26F -- ??? -- yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm -- 001 --
M270 -- ??? -- yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm -- 002 --
M271 -- ??? -- yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm -- 003 --
M272 -- ??? -- yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm -- 004 --
M273 -- ??? -- yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm -- 005 -- Name

Pending Order Details:
Details will be posted here. Italics indicates that the information has been entered, but the card is not ready for publication.

ORDER NAM:
ORDER NUM: M26F
TCARD NUM:

Completed Orders: (5 Newest Completions)
Order Number - Original Post Number - Date Completed^ - Post Location - Name

M26F -- 677 -- 2006/08/15 19:51 -- 678 -- Dragon_Xyrex
M26D -- 671 -- 2006/08/15 15:05 -- 675 -- Shadow_weed
M26C -- 663 -- 2006/08/10 09:43 -- 664 -- Rayquaza95
M26B -- 661 -- 2006/08/08 22:50 -- 662 -- Jellybeans
M26A -- 658 -- 2006/08/07 21:30 -- 659 -- Giovanni

Cards will be released as they are finished. Please check over the info and update if necessary.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM / IM me. Thanks!

--------------
* Production Number: The order in which I'm going to work on your cards. The lower the number, the sooner you'll have your card. This number is increased if your order has problems and decreased once problems are resolved.
**If your order has problems, please observe the red text and post corrections ASAP. A PM should also have been sent to you advising you of this. If you have not contacted me within 2 weeks of me posting the problem, your order will be deleted and you will have to request again.

*** Status Color Key:
YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm Your order has been recieved. Check back on the ETC date to see if any changes have occured.
YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm Your order is in progress! Keep checking back to see if changes have occured.
YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm If the date is green, but still in "Pending Order Details", that means your order is complete, but I have yet to post it. This status is only used when I'm making a lot of cards in one sitting. If it stays like this for more than 24 hours, PM me. All dates should be green if they are under "Completed Orders".
YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm Your card has some problems that may affect the completion of the card. The problems are highlighted in red. They should be verified by you, so please check them ASAP.
YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm The card information you supplied does not match the information required for the specified card, you did not complete 50% of the required fields or you didn't tell me what card you wanted. In short, your order has been canceled. Please repost a complete form that has been completely filled. This status is also used if you decide to terminate your order.
Red Text in Order Details: These are the problems that resulted in the Yellow Status. Please correct these problems ASAP.
Italics in Order Details: This information has been made into an image for your TCard. All that's left is for them to be compiled into the animation. The date shown in Pending Orders should be Blue or Green.

^Date is in EST means Eastern Standard Time. This is -5 GMT. To figure out when your card was completed your time, add 5 hours to the time I stated, then add the GMT shown at the bottom of the page. The color of the date also indicates your order status.

Newest 50 Completed Older [ Link ]

M269 -- 657 -- 2006/08/07 21:30 -- 659 -- Evilmetal2004
M268 -- 646 -- 2006/07/08 11:08 -- 650 -- dragonslayer400
M267 -- 642 -- 2006/07/06 18:16 -- 643 -- Tw1tch
M266 -- 637 -- 2006/07/05 21:23 -- 640 -- Gengar Master
M265 -- 628 -- 2006/07/01 21:22 -- 621 -- Sandslashman
M264 -- 614 -- 2006/06/30 20:11 -- 623 -- FinalTreecko781
-------- ***100 Orders Since Count Start*** ---------
M263 -- 613 -- 2006/06/29 23:30 -- 618 -- MantraMantra
M262 -- 612 -- 2006/06/29 23:30 -- 618 -- Emerald Star
M261 -- 604 -- 2006/06/26 21:10 -- 605 -- Crystal_Suicune
M260 -- 602 -- 2006/06/25 19:59 -- 603 -- Rayquaza95
M25F -- 596 -- 2006/06/25 19:40 -- 603 -- Calmind
M25E -- 593 -- 2006/06/25 19:16 -- 603 -- Robo1
M25D -- 591 -- 2006/06/21 22:40 -- 597 -- Rayquaza95
M25C -- 584 -- 2006/06/05 23:20 -- 585 -- Retro Emo
M25B -- 583 -- 2006/06/05 23:20 -- 585 -- Conman
M25A -- 580 -- 2006/05/31 12:35 -- 381 -- Seth_XD001
M259 -- 572 -- 2006/05/15 19:37 -- 575 -- xxTemari
M256 -- 559 -- 2006/05/14 02:00 -- 573 -- xXFallenXx
M258 -- 570 -- 2006/05/14 02:00 -- 573 -- One Winged Angel
M255 -- 555 -- 2006/05/13 13:07 -- 568 -- Latilover
M257 -- --- -- 2006/05/12 20:00 -- ---- -- Robo-Arcanine
M253 -- 550 -- 2006/05/07 21:45 -- 554 -- Latilover
M254 -- 552 -- 2006/05/07 21:45 -- 554 -- Metabee14
M252 -- 547 -- 2006/05/01 22:33 -- 548 -- k317
M250 -- 537 -- 2006/05/01 11:02 -- 546 -- Jeanpoke
M251 -- 540 -- 2006/04/30 17:07 -- 541 -- Drummershuff
M24F -- 530 -- 2006/04/26 21:35 -- 532 -- Jeanpoke
M24E -- 528 -- 2006/04/25 22:10 -- 529 -- Enyce
M24D -- 525 -- 2006/04/24 22:33 -- 526 -- Devilslayer XD
M24C -- 521 -- 2006/04/23 19:33 -- 522 -- Devilslayer XD
----------- 75 Orders Since Count Start ------------

Last edited:

StarWarsPokemonAdventure

Nancy is Cool!
Years
Brock The Angel Of Death
Black
Dark, Fire, Grass
Black Charizard, Eevee, Celibi, Jirachi, Mew, Rayquaza
A Angel With Black Wings, boy
San Andreas, Emerald, Sapphire, Leaf Green, GTAdvance, and more that i wont list. Oh and Urbz for DS

Also can you Change the text for Pokedex to Im the Angel Of Death

And the text for Playtime to Deaths Brought- 945,723 AND COUNTING

And the Background Yellow Staring Eyes, pleaee.

Edited.....

Dark Trainer Piro

The Trainer in the Darkness
Years
Awesome can I have one?
Pixel size: 240 x 160

Your favorite ID number: 24453
Your name: Piro
Desired color scheme: Black and Red
Your favorite PKMN types: Dark and Fire
Your favorite PKMN: Charizard, Tyranitar, Celebi, Houndoom, Suicune, Sneasel
Avitar to represent you:This one
Which next gen games you've completed: Sapphire and FireRed

B.Coen

The Next Legend
Years
ID number-00420
name-B.Coen
color scheme-red
favorite PKMN types-fight,fire,dark
favorite PKMN-Lugia,umbreon,walrein,gangar,typhlosion,golem
Avitar-attached (resize if you have to)
next gen games completed-all
size-3/4 the size of your demo

thanx

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
TCard FAQ

TCard FAQ - Requested Cards

When will my card be finished?

Check the "TCard Order Status" post. A link to it can be found in my sig. If it doesn't show your order, and you posted the request at least 36 hours ago, please PM me. I may have just forgotten to add it.

How do I get the card to appear in my sig?
Quite a few people seem to have trouble getting TCards into their sigs. From what I've tried, it is not possable to link attached images to your sig. Instead, you must upload them to a different site, then place them in your sig. For those of you who don't know how, I've made step-by-step instructions for your viewing pleasure.

0 - You need 15 posts if you want to display the card anywhere other than your sig. Otherwise, you can't provide direct links, or insert images. Post meaningful, non-spam posts until you reach this number. If you just want the image in your sig, this does not apply. Continue reading.
1 - Open the TCard attachment
2 - Save the TCard to your computer
3 - Go to www.imageshack.us
4 - On that page, click the BROWSE button and browse to the TCard.
5 - Click OK, then click HOST IT!
6 - You will be taken to a page showing lots of text in boxes. Look for the box that says: "Direct Link to Image".
7 - Copy the text in that box. (CTRL+C)
8 - Go to the PokeCommunity, UserCP, Edit Signature.
9 - Click the INSERT IMAGE button and paste the copied text into the box. (CTRL+V)
10 - Click OK. Your TCard should show up. If not, make sure you copied the text properly and have at least 15 posts. If it still doesn't work, repeat steps 3-10. If it still doesn't work, feel free to PM / IM me and I'll see what I can do.

What can I do for you?
1 - Follow PokeCommunity and TCard rules.
2 - When requesting, follow my requesting format described in Post 1.
3 - Give constructive criticism on my card designs.
4 - Give me ideas on what you would like to see in an "ideal" Trainer Card. Your ideas may be used in the upcoming Design 6! (You will be given credit!)
5 - Be kind and curtious to me, and to your fellow board members!
6 - Test out the TCard program and tell me what needs improving / what needs to be added.

----------------------
TCard FAQ - Making Cards

Attention! If you use this information, please either make a post or send me a PM telling me. I want to see how many people actually use this/find it useful! Thanks!

How do I get started?
Quick and Easy Method:
If you want a standard, non-custom TCard right NOW!, visit this thread [ Link ] for an automated TCard Maker.
If you want to practice making cards with my designs go here [ Link ]
If you want to actually create your own design, keep reading :)!

Skillful Method:
First you need an image editing program. Any one will do, but certain ones are better than others. This guide shall assume you have Microsoft Paint (if you have Windows, then you have this. Start, Programs, Accessories, Paint). Like I said, almost any image editor will work, so open whatever program you intend to use. If you are using Paint, I suggest opening the program multiple times (at least 2).

How do I make a Template?
First, think about what information you wish to display in the card. Then draw the general layout on paper. This is not necessary, but may assist you in coming up with ideas. I also suggest reading this guide: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3. These give you an overview on how to make a template. They are a bit incomplete, so I shall attempt to elaborate on the process. Try following the steps laid out here while looking at the guide linked above.

Part 1 - Following the Guide

1 – The walkthrough says to empty out an existing card. I suggest making one from scratch. You can base it off of anything you want, but if you're a beginner, keep it simple. (Make something similar to the walkthrough)
Make a new Paint document. Then click IMAGE, ATTRIBUTES. Change WIDTH to 320, and HEIGHT to 200. These values are not required. You can make the card bigger, or smaller. The maximum size you should use is 500w x 300h (the max size for sigs in PC), while the minimum is probably 64x64.
2 – Create your blocks of color using the Rectangle tool. Depending on the look you are going for, you may wish to follow the guide's instructions, or blaze your own path. If you are following the guide, all your rectangles should have a main color, bordered by a darker version of that color. You can do this easily by LEFT CLICKing on the main color, then RIGHT CLICKing on the border color. Make sure the Rectangle Tool is set to Bordered, Filled. (This is the middle option).
3 – You may wish to round the corners of your card. Look at the example. You should probably zoom the view. Do this by clicking VIEW, ZOOM, CUSTOM. I suggest 400%. You should probably save your template now. Save it as "TemplateBlank.bmp".

Part 2 - Following the Guide
4 – Here is where that second Paint window comes in. Create a new Paint document, and set it to at least the same size are your template.
5 – Create all the little doodads you will need, leaving enough space in between them to allow for easy selection. I suggest a zoom of 800% for this. Be creative! Don't just follow the guide (pinball boxes, I'm looking at you). Come up with your own doodads to fit your style. Be careful! Make sure your doodads are big enough to hold whatever item you are going to be putting in them. Save this doodad pallet as "TemplateDoodads.bmp"

Part 3 - Following the Guide

6 - Now is the time to start filling your blank template with the doodads you just created. Using the SELECT or FREE-FORM SELECT tools, select one of your doodads. Go to EDIT, COPY, or as a shortcut, press CTRL+C.
7 – Now go to your template, and go to EDIT, PASTE, or as a shortcut, press CTRL+V. Move the doodad around until it is in the proper location, then click the SELECT tool to deselect it. The doodad is now glued down, and is difficult to move. If you found you made a mistake, go to EDIT, UNDO, or as a shortcut, CTRL+Z, and try again.
8 – If you have white boxes around your doodad, clean it up with the PENCIL tool.
9 – Copy and paste more doodads in until your card is populated the way you like it. This is where the guide ends. A word of caution: Putting too much stuff on your card makes it look cluttered. Every single space on the card does not need to be filled. Strike a balance between information and free space.
10 - Save your template as "TemplateComplete.bmp".

Part 4 - About my designs (Breaking the Guide)
10 – You have finally completed your first TCard Template! Now you should really build your own design. In this section, I will attempt to tell you the thought processes that went into my designs. Use these thoughts to make your own unique design.

*On Hold - PM / Reply telling me that you want this completed*

How do I fill in a Template?

Below is the fifth template that I made. Also shown are the doodads I used to populate it. Using two instances of paint, one with the doodads and one with the template, it is quite easy to put doodads where you want them.

It is difficult to add irregular objects, such as Pokemon or Pokeballs using Paint. You have to use the Select tool to only select the object, and not the pink background. Programs that allow transparancy make this easier.

Experiment with these, see if you can populate this tempale. I'll have more info later.

tcard5public0fs.jpg

(c) 2006 Mewtwo-EX -- Free to use, give credit.
tcardstartersprites1ho.png

The Game Blocks and Colosseum and XD Game Disk sprites are made by Mewtwo-EX -- Free to use, give credit. Pokemon, Pokeball and Type sprites were made by Nintendo.

How do I use the advanced features in Photoshop?

How do I use Gamemaker to make TCards?

How do I make Animated Cards? (This not limited to TCards. You can use it to make anything)

There are a lot of programs out there that you can use to make animations. However, not many of them allow you to show them on the web easily. To easily show animations on the web, they should be what is called an "Animated GIF". I shall attempt to walk you through the process of making one using two different programs, Adobe ImageReady and Gamemaker 6.1.

Rikster101 pointed me to this 21 day trial of Artful GIF animator [ Link ]. I have no idea how to use it, but you can play around with it. It appears to be full featured.

What is this "TCard Program" I've heard (or not heard) about?
Please go here [ Linkhttp://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2120861&postcount=1 ]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Pixel size: 240 x 160

Your favorite ID number: 50978
Your name: Pichu1
Desired color scheme: Black and Blue
Your favorite PKMN types: Dark and Fire
Your favorite PKMN: Arcanine, Charzard, Magmar, Syther, Nidoqueen, Dragonite
Avitar to represent you:the same one as piro please
Which next gen games you've completed: Ruby and Silver

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
Completed Order Log

Completed Orders Log (Started 2006-01-24)

M24B -- 511 -- 2006/04/22 23:03 -- 520 -- K137
M24A -- 510 -- 2006/04/21 00:12 -- 517 -- ~Vannah~
M249 -- 509 -- 2006/04/20 15:11 -- 515 -- Jeanpoke
M245 -- 491 -- 2006/04/18 23:33 -- 507 -- Con
M248 -- 502 -- 2006/04/18 21:12 -- 504 -- Ryan24
M247 -- 500 -- 2006/04/18 20:45 -- 501 -- Gym Leader Miya
M246 -- 496 -- 2006/04/18 20:30 -- 501 -- JeanPoke
M244 -- 490 -- 2006/04/15 17:23 -- 492 -- Dragonite Rider
M243 -- 487 -- 2006/04/10 23:20 -- 288 -- Wayward Son
M242 -- 479 -- 2006/04/07 23:26 -- 480 -- レオ
M241 -- 474 -- 2006/04/07 14:09 -- 475 -- AshTiedUpFan
M240 -- 467 -- 2006/04/06 21:23 -- 468 -- Scizor_Lover
------------------ New Key Form ------------------
M23F ---- 468 ---- 2006/04/06 21:23 ---- Aqua Umbreon 198
M23E ---- 464 ---- 2006/04/04 23:04 ---- A Strong Trainer
M23C ---- 461 ---- 2006/03/27 23:20 ---- Lugia_Master
M23D ---- 461 ---- 2006/03/27 23:27 ---- RayquazaMaster
M23A ---- 457 ---- 2006/03/25 17:51 ---- Drummershuff
M23B ----------------Missing ------------ Lugia_Master
M239 ---- 452 ---- 2006/03/21 22:04 ---- RayquazaMaster
M238 ---- 452 ---- 2006/03/21 20:57 ---- Mew2005
M237 ---- 438 ---- 2006/03/14 14:20 ---- RayquazaMaster
M236 ---- 436 ---- 2006/03/12 12:53 ---- Espeongirl
M235 ---- 429 ---- 2006/02/26 19:14 ---- DreamBandit298
M234 ---- 427 ---- 2006/02/26 01:50 ---- Sarah241847
M233 ---- 427 ---- 2006/02/26 01:46 ---- Angel696358
----------- 50 Orders Since Count Start ------------
M232 ---- 424 ---- 2006/02/23 23:40 ---- Violet Kato
M231 ---- 424 ---- 2006/02/23 23:11 ---- Articuno Power

M230 ---- 416 ---- 2006/02/21 17:31 ---- Sleasel
M22F ---- 413 ---- 2006/02/20 08:30 ---- Darklugia1
M22A ---- 401 ---- 2006/02/14 19:19 ---- Darksoft
M22B ---- 401 ---- 2006/02/14 19:17 ---- Pokechampionsteven
M22C ---- 401 ---- 2006/02/14 19:15 ---- Skye16
M22D ---- 401 ---- 2006/02/14 19:13 ---- Jedite
M22E ---- 401 ---- 2006/02/15 19:10 ---- Latilover
M229 ------------- Canceled ------------- Pokechampionsteven
M226 ---- 390 ---- 02/12/06 16:25 EST ---- Shadowben2
M228 ------------- Canceled -------------- Pokechampionsteven
M227 ---- 376 ---- 02/11/06 12:02 EST ---- Shadowben2
M225 ---- 376 ---- 02/11/06 11:16 EST ---- Latilover
M222 ---- 376 ---- 02/11/06 10:45 EST ---- Metabee14
M224 ---- 372 ---- 02/11/06 00:00 EST ---- Rikster101
------------- TCard Maker Operational -------------
M223 ---- 368 ---- 02/10/06 15:32 EST ---- Drummershuff
M222 ---- 360 ---- 02/04/06 21:48 EST ---- Metabee14
M221 ---- 356 ---- 01/27/06 19:56 EST ---- Rayquaza Master
M220 ---- 354 ---- 01/27/06 18:08 EST ---- Joey Ong
M21F ---- 352 ---- 01/27/06 17:01 EST ---- xXKillaXx
M21E ------------- Canceled -------------- Gaara7
M21D ---- 346 ---- 01/26/06 16:23 EST ---- Rene Swee
M21C ---- 346 ---- 01/24/06 18:17 EST ---- Houndoom1
M21B ---- 339 ---- 01/20/06 18:26 EST ---- Spike6958
M21A ---- 339 ---- 01/20/06 17:23 EST ---- Azn_Trainer
----------- 25 Orders Since Count Start ------------
M219 ---- 339 ---- 01/20/06 16:21 EST ---- Shadow Rayquaza
M218 ---- 332 ---- 01/17/06 23:16 EST ---- Pokexproduction
M217 ---- 328 ---- 01/16/06 17:21 EST ---- Cole Simon
M216 ---- 326 ---- 01/16/06 16:53 EST ---- Kiis
M214 ---- 321 ---- 01/13/06 17:22 EST ---- Shinycollector
-------------- Order History Started ---------------

Last edited:

RAYQVASA

|| *_* ||
Years
Can I have one please?

Can I have a card please?Heres info:

--ID:36124
--Name:Rina
--Desired color scheme:Purple(not dark please)
--Fav Pokemon Types:Dragon-Water
--Pokemon:Ninetales,Feraligatr,Rayquasa,mew,Typhlosion,articuno
me_angelCustom.jpg

--Crystal
Take the time you need to make it.I'm not in hurry.Thanks!

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
New people to the thread, please read all my posts before requesting. Thanks

BCoen, your card is attached. Hope you like it.

Rayqvasa, I'm going to need pokedex and playtime info, or something to go in those slots. I also need the final trainer card size that you would like. Here's what it looks like now.

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
New people to the thread, please read all my posts before requesting. Thanks.
Please vote in the poll!

RAYQVASA, Thanks for the complement. I'm glad you like it.

I use Adobe Photoshop CS to make the cards. It took a while to get the main design down, but now that I have that, I can make similar cards in a matter of 5-30 minutes, depending on what I have to do. Making a new color scheme, type bubbles and the like add time to the process. If I get all the information, you will have your card quickly, although after school starts back up, the turnaround might be slower.

Last edited:
Back