• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] PokéCommunity's Official "Check My Pokémon" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I am ready now. what fc do I use to meet you in wi-fi. use my soul silver fc.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014

ray423's Results

• Eevee | M4 | 49050 | Naughty | Jul. 5, 2010 | Alert to sounds. : Hacked

Anything anyone gets from this guy is going to be hacked. He isn't very smart. :/

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    As I posted on your VM Blaqk that pokemon came from M4 last night in a trade. The OT on it says M$ not RAY. It is the only one I got from M4 last night.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    As I posted on your VM Blaqk that pokemon came from M4 last night in a trade. The OT on it says M$ not RAY. It is the only one I got from M4 last night.

ray423 said:
    blaqk that is not my pokemon. I got that pokemon from m4 last night in a trade. please do not say that it came from me. look at the ot on it. it says m4 not ray. thank you.

I never said it was your pokemon. I know who you got it from, and I know who the OT is. That's why I posted it. My comment was directed towards you and whoever traded with the guy or anyone thinking about trading with him.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    AAHHH thank you for clarifying that. I apoligize for assuming you meant that I was the one who hacked it. I am sorry for getting mad at you. Besides the only codes that I do use are I.V. checking and cloning. I do not have my own computer so RNGing is out of my reach for now. Again sorry for thinking that you meant me instead of M4. Have a good evening.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    BlaQk or Blade, I found this in my box and IV checked it and it said it's flawless, so odds are it's flawless but i want to make sure.

• Species Mew
    • Original Trainer (OT) Japanese
    • Identification Number (ID No.) 11219
    • Nature Modest
    • Date February 24 2087 Wifi Gift
    • Characteristic Likes to Thrash About

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • BlaQk or Blade, I found this in my box and IV checked it and it said it's flawless, so odds are it's flawless but i want to make sure.

• Species Mew
    • Original Trainer (OT) Japanese
    • Identification Number (ID No.) 11219
    • Nature Modest
    • Date February 24 2087 Wifi Gift
    • Characteristic Likes to Thrash About

That is MattJ's RNG'd flawless Modest Mew.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Hey Deoxys, just fill out the form and I can help you.

• List the Pokémon's information that you want checked as follows:

• Species
    • Original Trainer (OT)
    • Identification Number (ID No.)
    • Nature
    • Date
    • Characteristic

TwilightBlade

Years
  • I can certainly check that. Add my fc from opening post (2278 8850 1101) and tell me when you can trade.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • DeoxysIsYourDestiny's Results

• Shiny Jirachi | WISHMKR | 20043 | Jolly | Nov. 15, 2008 | Likes to run. : Legal

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I need this jirachi I got off of the GTS checked for me please:

Jirachi
    Lonely
    OT: GARI
    ID: 40681
    Scatters things often.
    Level 100

Please let me know when you can check it. I can make a clone to trade you for any checking you need to do. Preferably done by Twilightblade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back