• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Many Chances, Many Choices: PG 13 RP

Years
    SUs are now closed for this RP.

Many Chances, Many Choices

PG 13 Roleplay!

Plot:

Note: Pyrolantean is a term used to describe a citizen of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Isshu... as well as any of the other more minor areas.

It is the year 2027; 17 years after Kanto and Johto were remodelled. They were remodelled to be in accordance with the Heart Gold and Soul Silver games that were released. But things have changed in those 17 years, changed for the worse some think. Venus and Mercury, two young rowdy upstarts from what was left of Team Galactic, have banded together with what was left of Team Rocket after Giovanni Walker's successor mysteriously disappeared. Together, the newly created Neo Rocket intends to kill the Pyrolanteans who were previously granted The Powers of the Six; this, in turn, would kill the Legendaries who originally wielded those abilities. This is where other Pyrolanteans step in, in order to be able to protect their fellow citizens. But it seems they may have gotten word a little too late.

Venus and Mercury had already requested Dialga and Palkia's help, it seemed, and a bright flash, an explosion and destruction followed. Celestic and Lavender Towns are literally spacial holes, blank spots in the two regions where nothing that enters returns; there are similar cases of this in Hearthome and Celadon, with the northwest corner of the cities black holes as well. Oreburgh and Pewter are rusted away and many of their citizens are old, if even still alive; and Eterna and Cerulean are plagued by iffy gravity and spacial issues, most commonly doors not opening to where they should. The other regions are having problems as well, weather is chaotic everywhere, and Pokémon are acting strangely, but the most strange phenomena of all is occurring in children and teenagers of Kanto and Sinnoh.

Some have acquired powers beyond what humans should, and cases are popping up everywhere. In Vermillion, a frightened young girl's frantic search for her mother ended in the burning down of two residential blocks of the city with two deaths and many injuries. One boy in Snowpoint City's call for his sister was heard in Sunyshore. A girl in the non-black hole area of Celadon stepped into the shadow of a building, disappeared and materialized in the middle of Viridian; another in Floaroma made a field of dead flowers burst into bloom.

Noticing that things are deteriorating at a rapid rate, especially the weather, these kids see themselves as a shot to fix everything before their worlds end, even helping the endangered Pyrolanteans. They gather themselves and form a team to infiltrate and destroy the new world created by Neo Rocket before its existence destroys them. They will have to face huge challenges, but it's worth a shot — after all, there are many chances and many choices.

Many Chances, Many Choices starters

These are for the Pyrolanteans who aren't connected to the ones I mentioned in the first paragraph. You may choose one.

Spoiler:

The Rulez:

— Keep it PG-13. So no extreme swearing, romance or anything else that would be considered above a PG-13 level.
    — Please have good grammar and spelling. It would be nice to be able to read what you are typing.
    — No bunnying or god-modding of another member's character (unless you have their permission).
    — Be Active! We don't want a dead RP now, do we? If you're going to be gone for a period of time, please tell me. If you are not active and have not given me a reason why, you will be booted out.
    — All other basic PC rules apply.
    — To make sure you have read this post, title your post with "Isshu is cool!"
    — Note that when you catch a Pokémon, I decide if you catch it. It depends on how good you do with your post; it also depends on the rarity of the Pokémon. Because of this, you would end your post with the Pokémon in the Poké Ball, waiting for it to be caught. If you would like a specific Gender/Nature/Ability, please request it or it will be a random one. I also choose when your Pokémon level up. When they level up and learn a new move or can evolve I will notify you of that.

SU forms:

Name: First and Last

Personality: 1+ paragraph, how does he/she act? Be as detailed as you can.

Appearance:
    — Skin: What Skin color?
    — Head: Hair, Eyes, etc.
    — Height: How tall?
    — Weight: About how much?
    — Body: Physical and such.
    — Upper: Hat, Shirt/Jacket etc.
    — Lower: Pants, Shoes, etc.
    *You may put it in paragraph form if you wish.*

History: 1+ paragraph, be as detailed as you can

Pokémon form: Which Pokémon's DNA is melded into your genetics?

Side note: All Pyrolanteans were genetically modified at three months of age

Pokémon: Up to three from the list.

Species:

Nickname:

Nature:

Ability:

Personality: (Please make it so it matches the nature as much as you can. It wouldn't make sense to have a Jolly Pokémon with an angry personality)

Neo Rocket:

Name: (First and last)

Personality: (How they act, two paragraphs minimum)

Appearance: (How they look, two paragraphs minimum)

History: (What was life like before/after things went screwy, why they're stuck in the normal world)

Pokémon: (Obviously a max of 6)

Note: Important members of Neo Rocket, like the Admins and the leader himself, will not be being posted in the OOC thread until the RP is well... and I mean well, under way.

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Isshu is cool!

Name: Kobora King
    Personality: Kobora is shy around people he doesn't know very well, and doesn't state his opinion when he isn't involved. He's a nice person when you get to know him, but his random character swaps keep you guessing how he'll act. Kobora doesn't really listen to the task at hand, but still somehow acomplishes it in some way, normally involving violence. He seems like a slacker sometimes, though.
    Appearence:
    Skin: Brown
    Head: Kobora has green eyes and messy black hair that he sometimes wears a hat to hide it.
    Height: 5 feet, 3 inches
    Weight: About 125 pounds
    Body: Muscular, but unseen
    Upper: Kobora wears a cloak similer to Organization 13, but with a green and black design.
    Lower: Kobora wears a pair of red and black sweatpants that are normally unseen due to his cloak, and he wears a pair of blue and black boots.
    History: Kobora was always shy. His parents were normally away on buisiness, so Kobora was often left home alone with a friend of his parents. Later on, he found out his parents never returned. Kobora went into a state of depression for a while, until he met up with a Larvitar, and a Bagon. He became friends with them. Before the Neo Rockets were formed, Kobora met a Buizel, and befriended it. Kobora discovered his destiny to save the Pyrolanteans, so he went out to help defeat the Neo Rockets.
    Pokemon Form: Tyranitar

Now, for my pokemon...

Species: Larvitar
    Nickname: Tyrant
    Nature: Serious
    Ability: Guts
    Personality: Tyrant hates to lose. He takes on any challenge, even if he'll get hurt. Tyrant doesn't take a joke, no matter what.

Species: Bagon
    Nickname: Flare
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Rock Head
    Personality: Flare rarely says much to other pokemon. She's shy, and doesn't really trust Tyrant or Hydro yet.

Species: Buizel
    Nickname: Hydro
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Personality: Hydro never loses his cool, no matter what. He only battles when he has to.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2011
    Isshu is cool!

I want to be honest and say now that i have never played in a pokemon roleplay before, but i am very familiar and experienced with the nintendo ds games and would like to try it because it seems interesting and entertaining to me.

Name: Sakaira Chu

Personality: 1+ paragraph, how does he/she act? Be as detailed as you can.

She prides herself in her intelligence, but she is neither pushy nor cocky about it. She tries to keep her thoughts collected and be respectful to others, and tries to approach difficult situations from a logical standpoint and is straight to the point. She's not completely boring though, she has no problems interacting with people she doesn't know all too well, and likes having the companionship of other people and friends to see others opinions and views on topics to compare with herself. I suppose the best way to sum it up is she is calm, collective and logical.

Appearance:
    Asian ethnicity
    Dark black hair, soft brown eyes.
    4' 11"
    99 pounds
    Small and slender, puny, short.
    She wears a a matching outfit of a short red shirt and shorts with small red ribbons in her hair, complimented with white leg warmers, black shoes as well as a small black jacket.

History: 1+ paragraph, be as detailed as you can

She was originally from Saffron City but after the disastrous events occurred her family moved to Sootopolis City since her parents felt it was a relatively safe city. She was raised with stereotypically strict parents who forced her to study and encouraged her to excel. Because of this she was often seen as nerdy and didn't have many close friends, but she holds no negativity over these past matters simply dismissing it as childish and instead focused more on her own goals.

Pokemon Form: Lucario

Pokemon of choice:

Riolu
    Female
    Adamant
    Inner Focus
    Riolu has an unyielding attitude, somewhat stubborn and doesn't get along with many other pokemon unless i ask her to work together. Riolu and i have a special connection, a bond and understanding of one another.

Tsutaaja
    Female
    Timid
    Contrarian
    Tsutaaja is shy to others when first introduced but once she is comfortable with you she will become a bit more playful.

Gabite
    Female
    Jolly
    Sand Veil
    Gabite is about the total opposite, she's happy carefree and always likes to be a part of the group.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Wait, hold on one cotton-pickin' minute! Why is the Bulbasaur reserved for me when this is the first time I've seen the existance of this RPG? It's probably just a technical glitch, but I just thought that was really, really weird...

And he he, since no-one else has shown intrest in being a Rocketeer, could I be reserved as one? Seems like an interesting choice to moi, and hey, it gives me a chance to test out some different Pokemon to use in an RPG. Are there any limits to the Rockets Pokemon? Like no final-stages/shinys/etc?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Y'know, this looks oddly like a copy & paste job of my RP -.-
    XD
    I'll have to join!

I would like to be a Pyrolantean. (Though i'd love to have a second character that is an admin in Neo Rocket...)
    Reserve for me a Yorterri, Mamepato and Hippopotas plz!

Nevermind, i'll join the ranks of GrifSpark and be a Neo Rocket member(unless of course we can have two characters)!

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Name: Kim Slander

Personality: Kim is a very loud girl. If she has a thought on her mind and you happen to be somewhat near to her, then guess what she's gonna do? She really likes to think that her opinion is more important then other people's and will gladly let you know how you're wrong. She also has quite a temper and likes to punch or break things when angry.

That being said, she has a huge sense of justice and will do things which she believes are right gladly. Though she doesn't work too well in a group, she can do just fine on her own (or so she believes). Of course, if she sees anyone doing anything really bad for whatever reason, she will most likely go bilistic on that person and not let them forget it.

Appearance:
    — Skin: White
    — Head: straight, short, brown hair, small, hazel eyes, small nose, medium sized mouth
    — Height: 5'9"
    — Weight: 130
    — Body: Fairly skinny, quite a bit of muscle around legs.
    — Upper: purple shirt with black jacket that has yellow eyes on the back, black fingerless gloves and a black badanna
    — Lower: Long purple shorts with red strips on the side, black combat boots on feet.
    *You may put it in paragraph form if you wish.*

History: The only place which Kim can remember every being is in a lab. She has no idea where she came from, who her parents were, or what she was even doing there in the first place. Honetly, though, she doesn't care. She likes this life, getting up every morning and doing a whole bunch of tests that usually involved breaking things. Since she was able to, Kim was taught how to fight and the basics of it. Since she was usually very angry, this helped to control her. Though why she was being taught these things she had no clue and, again, didn't care.

Kim also learned of the outside world and the unjustly things that were going on because of Neo Rocket. This made Kim even more angry, for no real reason, and she wished very much that she could fight this group. Not too long after she turned 17, Kim was finally told the reason why she was being trained to fight so much. She was to be a body guard to some special Pyrolanteans who could help them save the world. Kim was give a few Pokemon, who she also know a lot about and set off into the world.

Pokémon form: Arbok

Species: Charmander

Nickname: Fang

Nature: Lonely

Ability: Blaze

Personality: Fang is a lot like his trainer, he really likes to fight. He doesn't really get along with anyone besides his comards (even then he avoids them when he can) and Kim (who he adores).

Species: Cubone (Can I please give her another attack so that she can actually do something?)

Nickname: Skull

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Lighting Rod

Personality: Skull is a very devoted Cubone. She will anything and everything for her comrades and trainer. She also has a good sense of justice and wants to seek it out.

Species: Ralts (again, can I give this one another attack?)

Nickname: Karleen

Nature: Sassy

Ability: Trace

Personality: Karleen is a huge flirt. She likes to think that she is the best thing out there and does her best to show everyone that she is. She likes play more then work or fighting, but can if she is ordered to.

Last edited:
    Years
    KobraX – you are approved.

Crystalskye – you are approved.

GrifSpark – your reservation as a Rocketeer has begun. As for limits, grunts can only have weak stage one Pokemon like Sandshrew, while more experienced members can have stage 2 or even stage 3 (i.e. Persian, or persay Charizard).

Nakuzami – please see the PM I sent you, and forgive me. Now, as for your question, if you so desire, you can have two characters.

Charzeon – you may give your Pokemon other attacks. (And I thought you were going to be a Power of Six Pyrolantean?)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Isshu (A.K.A Unova =/) is cool!

Both of my SU's are complete!

Spoiler:

Here's my second SU!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
    Hi! May I please reserve Misdreavus? It's one of meh fave pokemon of ALL time. XD Anyways, nice RP. Can't wait to see where the plot goes to.

And I wanna be a Pyrolantean!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Isshu is cool

Name: Len Mirai

Personality: Len is... disconcerting, to say the least. He is not very childlike, despite being as young as he is. He is withdrawn from humans almost completely, speaking monosyllabically when he has to speak at all, eyes focused on some other faraway point. If he speaks a full sentence pay attention, he might know something. He doesn't say a word to Pokemon, preferring to simply convey his emotions in pure silence. However his quiet intensity does not mean he is completely devoid of affection. He adores others in his own way, be it in simple hand gestures or the way he looks at someone. He has never gotten angry, at least not enough to raise his voice. He simply bottles up everything and shoves it aside. One wonders what will happen when he loses control of his emotions. However his style isn't anything to do with punk, he just enjoys the loose clothes. Also, like the Pokemon he is altered with, he will alert others of disasters but believes they should fix things on their own. He has the ability to manipulate the wind, from reading it to controlling it. Also, he can sense disaster, which leaves him very shaken and afraid, even if it has nothing to do with him.

Appearance:
    — Skin: Pale, but not sickly pale white.
    — Head: Dirty blond hair like a wheat field that curls in all directions, slightly pointed face, dark hazel eyes, small facial features, spatters of freckles on both cheeks
    — Height: 4'5"
    — Weight: 83 lbs
    — Body: He is a scrawny child, not enough muscle to be considered anything other than bony. His arms are short like his legs. There is a bite mark on his left arm, a scar from the past.
    — Upper: He wears a baggy black sweatshirt over a grey shortsleeve. On his head is a dark beanie almost completely covering his ears. His hands are covered with white fingerless mittens.
    — Lower: Len wears jeans that are frayed at the legs and red-decorated sneakers. His socks are pure white.

History: Len didn't have a bad childhood per se. Growing up in the calmness of Viridian after his alter, his habit was to wander the forest for days on end, even when other children were warned not to. His father and mother were helpless with what to do with him. Even as a toddler, he hadn't exactly shown as much enthusiasm as others about everything. The most excitement he had shown was at the sight of baby Pokemon playing and even that was limited. They sent a local teenager, Taiki, to keep an eye on him and reluctantly left him to his own devices. Taiki, being a Pokemon breeder, gave him various young Pokemon that hatched from eggs trainers left behind to keep him safe in the forest. Taiki wondered, watching the boy play, if Len even knew why he was so distant from others. One day Len simply left, knowing the danger that was coming to his home, and having a disturbing urge to want to face it. Perhaps it had to do with the green pixie he saw outside his window one night.

Pokémon form: Absol

Pokémon:

Species: Vulpix

Nickname: Arina

Nature: Quiet

Ability: Flash Fire

Personality: Like Len, Arina is a very quiet soul. She prefers to stay at her partner's side and warm him, comfort him from the worries that plague him during the night. Her

Species: Natu

Nickname:Tairn

Ability: Tairn

Personality: Tairn was instructed by Taiki to protect Len and he takes his job (and all others) very seriously. That doesn't mean he doesn't like fun, just his mission is prioritized above anything else.

Species: Aron

Nickname: Eli

Nature: Rash

Ability: Rock Head

Personality: Eli is the exact opposite of her trainer and usually runs forward without regard for the consequences. She will obey Len but always wants to see what she can do on her own first.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey there, everyone! If there's room for me, I'd like to enter two characters. With your permission of course, Mistress.

Pyrolantean
    Spoiler:

Neo Rocket
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Nevermind, i'll join the ranks of GrifSpark and be a Neo Rocket member(unless of course we can have two characters)!

Woot, high-five for all those crazy rocketeers! And once more, sorry for forgetting about the whole 'reserving of Bulbasaur'. Who knows? I might make a second character like Nakuzami did, although it's unlikely. I'm thinking of having:

Koffing
    One of the signature Rocket-Pokemon. Why not?

Tyrogue
    I just love the little thing. SInce they have relatively small movesets until they evolve, would it be possible to have it learn and Egg/Tutor/Tm move? It'll probably be replaced once (if) it evolves. Probably Counter or Machpunch...
    And if I'm allowed, I'll probably take one of its evolutions instead, since you mentioned that some of the higher-up members would have one or two evolved Pokemon. My planned character isn't an Admin or anything, but he's not new to this.

Slowpoke
    Geez, don't know why I want this thing... but hey, Slowking is always a useful battler.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Isshu is cool, and my SU is finished!

Reserve please! I'll take the pokemon form Altaria and the starters Shinx, Dratini and Houndour.

My SU, which is finished!:

Name: Kaxu Jiki

Personality: Kaxu is quite a weird and unusual girl if you get to know her well. However, she tries her best to blend in and be casual. She is from Japan, though she has forgotten most of the Japanese she used to know. Instead, she knows quite a lot of English now. However, she is interested in learning as many languages as possible, so she can talk to almost anyone.

Also, she is quite shy and timid, finding it hard to make friends. This could be because people teased her when she was younger because she came from Japan. Kaxu will study you a lot before trying to be your friend. This is so she can get to know you and feel 'safer' around you. She only plays when everyone around her are her friends, and only with natural things. You won't find her riding a bike or playing computer games.

Appearance:
    — Skin: Brown. Not black or white, but brown.
    — Head: Blue eyes, black hair.
    — Height: Four foot seven.
    — Weight: Seven and a half pounds
    — Body: Nothing special. Kaxu is just average here.
    — Upper: White polo shirt, brown scarf with a snake pattern on, black leather jacket.
    — Lower: Denim jeans, black socks, black trainers.
    If you want me to put it in paragraph form, tell me.

History: Kaxu was born in Tokyo, Japan. When she was only three months old, she fell in to a portal; a portal to the Pokemon world. There, she was genetically modified by scientists and sent back to the world she came from; Earth. Kaxu lived a normal life in Japan on Earth until she accidently got sucked into the portal when she was six years old. There she was raised by a Dragonair and a Seviper. She learnt Pokemon language, and how to survive in the Pokemon world. It was when she was nine that she met her first pokemon. A Shinx, a Houndour and a Dratini who Dragonair had met in the wild. Kaxu nicknamed them Kolink, Wolfin and Zaibas respectively. However, she was only allowed to battle with them when she reached ten years old. And today is her tenth birthday, so she can set off on her pokemon journey with her Pokemon.

Pokémon form: Swablu/Altaria

Pokémon: Shinx, Houndour and Vulpix

Species: Shinx

Nickname: Kolink

Ability: Intimidate

Personality: Kolink is the battler of the group. Often the underestimated one, she tries her best in battle and succeeds because of that. She is eager to battle, and she refuses to stay inside a Pokeball. Also, she never gives up. Kolink is quite caring, especially towards Wolfin.

Species: Dratini

Nickname: Zaibas

Nature: Timid

Ability: Marvel Scale

Personality: Zaibas is a mentally fast Dratini. She thinks fast when on the battlefield. Unorthodox strategies are her strong point, both using them and defending against them well. She often uses countershield. Zaibas is the brains of the team, thinking up multiple battle strategies. Despite this, she is quite shy outside of battle. Inside of battle, the will to win removes her shyness.

Species: Houndour

Nickname: Wolfin

Nature: Lonely

Ability: Early Bird

Personality: Wolfin never gives up on anything, no matter how hard. Despite that, he prefers to stay off the battlefield, only battling when he needs to. When in battle, Wolfin relies on stealth and surprise. He sneaks up on his opponents to damage them. He is also quite fast, to get his hits in quick. This Houndour is balanced and careful, however lonely and isolated from the world. Wolfin's only friends are his team mates, especially Kolink.

OOC: Kaxu's Shinx will have a crush on her Houndour, and vice versa.

Last edited:

Lisbeth

Rain Dancer Ninetales (?)
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2011
    Isshu is cool!

May I? May I?

SU forms:

Name: Laila Rosenberg

Personality: Laila isn't quite what her parents would expect for the heir of a great company. Short, skinny, with those sad, sad eyes - and so quiet she'd only whisper. But truth is: how could she be any different, seeing inside every living thing and never being able to express it properly? Laila is overwhelmed by emotions from everywhere, and she can't take a pick of which one is hers. She gets angry, and then sad, and then so happy, but it's not her; it's never her...
    Her herself is a void: everything else is a mask. Laila can be anyone, but no one know who she is for sure.

Appearance:
    — Head: Dark straight hair, short (a lot a like a ralts =D). Big eyes, always with a hollows expression, despite anything she's showing.
    — Height: 1.40 m
    — Weight: 27 kg
    — Body: She's skinny almost to desnutrition... but actually, she just can't get any fatter than that.
    — Upper: She wears a simple white shirt with a lace.
    — Lower: She wears black jeans and a converse all-star

History: Laila was given for experimentations just as young as the others - but her parents regretted it and took her back. Daddy had a large influence for being a known industrial, but her baby's life would never be taken back. Only many years later she found what it had been done to her, and why there was a scent of guilt all around the house; but she never learned why her parents let anyone do this to her, or why they took her back. Her emotion finally took over that night, and she rushed to anywhere away from there.

Pokémon form: Ralts

Side note: All Pyrolanteans were genetically modified at three months of age

Pokémon:

Species: Poochyena

Nickname: Bandit

Nature: Brave

Ability: Run Away

Personality: Bandit was a gift from Laila's father, only 2 years ago. He and Laila respect each other like good friends, and he'd jump in front of every danger to cover her. However, he does not agree with her running away like this - and he's getting stubborn...

Species: Mareep

Nickname: Maria

Nature: Naive

Ability: Static

Personality: Maria does not understand what's the rush. Also a gift from a local breeder, she often goofs off and sometimes get shocked with her own thunders. Laila honestly hopes that she'll get more coordenated later.

Species: Buneary

Nickname: Ginny

Nature: Timid

Ability: Klutz

Personality: Laila actually caught Ginny, after a clumsy battle involving cheri berries thrown and a destroyed bycicle. They have formed an undestructable bonds, however. Mischievious, Ginny is sure to be sly and cunning to protect Laila.

Last edited:
    Years
    Godzil – that's fine. You're approved.
    GrifSpark – it's okay, we all make mistakes. The Pokemon you've chosen are fine.
    dragonite149 – you are hereby reserved.
    Lisbeth – you're accepted.

Oops, forgot a couple of members.
    Nakuzami – approved.
    Pheonix987 – you are reserved.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    My second character:

Name: Aqua Candrani

Personality: To summerize's Aqua's complete being and personality in one word, it would have to be quiet. She almost never says anything, even when spoken to. If anyone approaches her, she will usually run the other way. She doesn't really get along with people or Pokemon. Though, it be more correct to say that she can, she just doesn't want to.

Aqua is very scarde of the world and what it has to offer and would love to avoid it as much as she can. Sadly, her destiny will not let her do so...

Appearance:
    — Head: Long, straight blonde hair, wide red eyes, small nose and mouth, heart-shaped head
    — Height: 5'2"
    — Weight: 110
    — Body: very skinny, all bones.
    — Upper: blue vest with a white long sleeved shirt underneath, neclace with white crystal around neck
    — Lower: long blue skirt with white ribbons on the side, blue and white running shoes with white socks, white bandanna around right calf

History: Aqua was born and raised into a loving house owned by a successful buisness owner and his wife. For the first five years of her life, Aqua was very happy and was treated with love and respect from her parents. But that all change one day while they were having a picnic.

The pond they were sitting by was a bit dirty, though not terribly so. Aqua felt strangly drawn to it and, when she put her little hand in the water. Suddenly, the whole lake shined and the water became clear and sparkling. 'Aqua's parents realized what their daughter was and quickly went home, where she was to never leave again.

Aqua was kept in her room at all times, only allowed out to eat or watch some T.V or (very rarely) play in the backyard. Her parents told her all kinds of horror stories about the outside world and how dangerous it was. Though some of it was true, a good part of it was exaggerated or just and out and out lie about what was really going on. Still, it worked on little Aqua and she never wanted to leave that house again.

But once again, that wasn't going to work out for her. Neo Rocket found out about the girl from an old maid of the family's and stormed the house, destroying anything and everything to get to her. Aqua was able to get away thanks to her parents, though it cost them their lives.

At 14, Aqua was on her own and wondered the world, meeting the two Pokemon she now has with her. It wasn't until a bit after her 15 birthday that Aqua was found a group of scienists, who say they have someone she should meet...

Pokémon form: Suicune

Species:

Nickname: Grace

Nature: Gentle

Ability: Screne Grace

Personality: Having met Aqua when she was first traveling around, Grace has always been with the young girl and does her best to help her trainer. She works hard to make sure that she is happy and always keeps watch for Neo Rockets. She hates fighting, but will do so to protect Aqua or Atra.

Species:

Nickname: Atra

Ability: Hustle

Personality: Atra met Aqua while she was sitting by a river with Grace. He noticed that there were some Neo Rockets around and suddenly had the urge to protect the girl. He did so, making the Rockets run with their tails between their legs. The feeling hasn't passed yet and he is still traveling with Aqua, doing his best to protect her from any harm that may come.

Last edited:
    Years
    "Isshu is cool!"

Hoping I did the title right... Anyway, here is my SU, I hope at least some of these pokemon aren't taken!

Name: Mitchell Davies

Personality: Mitch is not your average teenager, but not because of a twisted past or any other factor one would associate with the idea of the "abnormal teen". This is because Mitch is abnormal in a unique, chaotic way. Suffering from severe ADD, he has great difficulty with patience and often suggests rather quirky adventures out of sheer desire for something to happen. He is extremely confident with himself in that he does not worry about the thoughts of others, concerning himself only with providing his own amusement.
    Mitch is not a bad person, but he is a two-faced person. For the most part, he is rather fun to be around and can be quite kind when the mood strikes him. However, he is not one to be depended on for anything that is not a life or death situation, as he lacks the motivation to do a task solely for somebody other than himself. This puts him in the category of a "fun acquaintance", rather than a "close friend"; that aside, he will throw himself into important tasks, as well as less important ones on occasion. He is the expert on making jokes that seem inappropriate at the time and, despite his flaws, is very hard to hate.
    Mitch does have a compassionate side, however. Towards his pokemon he is responsible, if not entirely inclined to heap praise on his team's shoulders. In the times that he does set himself to a goal, there is no stopping him. And, though he may not be the man to call for a shoulder to cry on, he does have the ability to be a source of support for his friends… right after he watches the Simpsons.

Appearance:
    — Skin: Rather pale white.
    — Head: His hair is medium to dark brown and between short and mid-length, spiking naturally from his head. His eyes are a deep hazel, and he has a wide smile which is on his face quite often.
    — Height: About 5"10
    — Weight: About 150lbs, give or take.
    — Body: He is muscular bordering on skinny, with more of a washboard stomach then a true six pack. Despite this, he is an amazingly fast runner.
    — Upper: He often wears a red, black, or white bandana tied around his neck or, if he is tired, around his leg. He constantly wears a brand name shirt, a v-neck, or a combination of the two. When it is cold, he will throw on a sweater of the same make, but never a winter coat.
    — Lower: It is pretty safe to say that Mitch will always be in jeans, usually dark. He wears black and white Van sneakers.

History: Mitch was born to a rather normal, if not horribly loving family in a small town. Extremely book smart, he finished high school with a 99% average but, at the time of this role play, had not yet found the motivation to pursue University. He had been around pokemon for quite a long time – his Uncle owned a farm where he bred Ponyta for racing. Always the inquisitive youngster, Mitch boasts a variety of scars placed randomly over his body, most of which he does not remember the origin of. He is a stunt driver at heart and was very good with handling cars, if a little crazy. However, Mitch did not spend a lot of time around water – this has made him a subpar swimmer in relation to his other talents.
    All things considered, Mitch's childhood was what he is not – average. However, like other Pyrolanteans he was genetically modified at around three months of age. Could this be the source of some of the scars he is unable to remember?

Pokémon form: Ponyta/Rapidash
    (Not sure if we were suppose to specify how this affected our character or if you decide… if I was suppose to say, I would say it would have given him the ability to run even faster, added to his rather short attention span and skittishness, and possibly given him some degree of resistance to fire).

Pokémon: Up to three from the list.

Species: Houndour

Nickname: Thor

Nature: Brave

Ability: Tension

Personality: Thor is loyal to the core to the ones that are in his "inner circle". He is protective and rarely hesitates to do what is asked of him – or even what isn't. He possesses the mind of a police dog: incredibly smart, quick to act, and follows instructions to the letter regardless of the consequences.

Species: Chikorita

Nickname: Twinleaf

Nature: Calm

Ability: Overgrow

Personality: Twinleaf is a rather calm-and-collected individual. Her somewhat odd naming was inspired by Mitch's little sister - her favorite pokemon was Chikorita and she had an assortment of dolls, all named "Twinleaf". Mitch does secretly view her as more of a "girly" pokemon and, feeling the pressure of being the only female of the group, Twinleaf is liable to suddenly stop following orders if she feels like the situation calls for it. Otherwise she is moderately social and tends to think through things as appose to jumping in head first.

Species: Poochyena

Nickname: Sasha

Nature: Sassy

Ability: Quick Feet

Personality: Sasha tends to have her nose in the air and her thoughts somewhere else. She thrives in getting what she wants, abusing anything from puppy-dog eyes to faking a limp. However, it takes a lot to bring her down; she will fight until her last breath unless forced to stop.

Last edited:
    Back