• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years

What happens when Cirno is the master to some powerful person? Complete torture. Shouldn't have tried to bring Gensokyo out into the real world, you jealous prick.

Zeta Sukuna

Years

But Master Cirno... urgh... I wish I could just kill myself. Why did I have to eat that girl's liver? Why? I should have left myself open to death.

Zeta Sukuna

Years

I don't think you'd be chipper if you had a moron as a master. But then again, I don't think I'd want Eirin as a master either... Actually, I think pain is better then idiocy, because... there's only a matter of time before I'm told to freeze the sun.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years

And with Eirin, there's only a matter of time before you're ordered to harness the power of the sun, or be brutally murdered trying.

Oh, and you have the Eientei Guard after you. Good luck, and remember...

She has connections to the Netherworld, so try not to fail, lest you be eternally tortured.

Zeta Sukuna

Years

With perfect immortality, I don't think that'll be as much of an issue as you think. And harnessing it is much better then freezing it.

But noooooo, the Shrine Maiden has me locked to this damn kid-like thing. Just you wait, I'll get my revenge. I'll kill them all for this injustice. No matter the cost.

Mark.
    My.
    Words.
    I will get revenge.

(Actual plot of a fanfic I had an idea for.)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

And now I am ready.
    /starts to type

Okay I can't tell the difference between Christmas 2009 and new years eve and I'm too lazy to bother reading. fml. Thank you, memory, for blocking out everything.

...but being confused is bad.

/checks

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

If that's cause of me, I'm confusing naturally. :D;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Yeah a lot of the past sucks, so I just remember ~pokestick, good times~

36 WOULD BE SO PROUD OF MY PUNNING EFFORTS. Does he post here? XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well! XD; I don't even know TCTI/DLTMS0 regulars anymore. XD

shows how much the divisions stand out to me lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Perhaps it's because a lot of the people who post in DLTMSA also post in TCTI, thus they're kind of regulars in post. I know that I post in both of 'em pretty often. XD;

It's what ~everyone~ should do!~ :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well yeah, I tend to go thread to thread.

...As I noticed, I only really post often in TCTI/DLTMS0 and B/W in all of PC. XDD; I STILL NEED TO GET AROUND MORE IN PC. :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's alright! I tend to only stick to Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia. I need to get out more as well. XD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well. I do read most posts in Pokemon Groups, yet too lazy to post. OC I kinda avoid cause there's just so much discussion and it confuses me, and OVP I don't post in much anymore. I worked that out yesterday :D

THERE IS A DADDY LONG LEGS ON THE CEILING. ;________________;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back