• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithtism

Blank
Years

I just started playing White again and now I'm gonna start training my Pokemon to be level 100. Most of them are still in the lvl 40's, so it'll be a while.

P.S: I'm using my Wii internet right now, so you'll have to forgive me if my numbers are off. K? :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Really? :( When I first played it I did so with my best friend irl and my sister. Though my friend would continue the game when my sister and I went home, so we eventually got our own copy and continued playing it at our house. We spent like... all summer playing Tales of Symphonia. Best Summer eveeeeer. <3

Ahhh, PMD. I still have yet to beat mine. xD; /stuck on Palkia derp.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • 6. I've never trained a Pokémon to level 100. D: But! I plan to do so on my next Emerald run!

I've not actually gotten anywhere on PMD:EoS since I bought it... haven't even done the second mission. ^^; I should get around to it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    000000000!

Last Pokemon I trained to level 100 was like.. back in Silver Version. xD;

Aaaaand that's it for this thread. n___n Netto already made the new one here so go go go go go!

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back