• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] PokéCommunity's Official "Check My Pokémon" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Can you check my all the OT:XMAS10
    Jirachi
    ID No. 20043
    Lax Nature
    Likes To relax

Shaymin
    ID no. 04019
    Modest Nature
    Wifi Gift
    Quick to flee

If you're saying their OT is XMAS10, then there isn't any such legit event.

nikeboy4

"Victory"
    Years
  • Can some please check my pokemon:
    Lugia (shiny)
    OT:Vincent
    ID: 41794
    Nature: Docile
    Characteristic: Mischievous
    Nov. 14, 2010
    Caught in a pokeball.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2011
    Can somone check this please? :

HOOTHOOT (Shiny)
    OT: ASH-HG
    ID: 30520
    Nature: Hasty
    Characteristics: Somewhat Stubborn
    Jan. 2, 2010
    Caught in: Ultraball

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Well, if I'm wrong, TB or Blaqk can correct me on this. It might be because said event is new and legal.exe doesn't recognize it. Either way, legal.exe is a lousy tool when used solo for hack checking. It's too easy to pokesav something that'll make legal.exe say it's legit. For example, a lot of hacked level 1 egg hatched pokemon come up legit. If you want, you could try to find one of those Shiny Charizard from Russell and run it through legal.exe. It'll show up as legal...but when you study it more closely using pokesav or some other tool, you'll see that it's got some red flags.

Or maybe your game is corrupted or your version of legal.exe can't recognize Japanese? I donno.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Well, if I'm wrong, TB or Blaqk can correct me on this. It might be because said event is new and legal.exe doesn't recognize it. Either way, legal.exe is a lousy tool when used solo for hack checking. It's too easy to pokesav something that'll make legal.exe say it's legit. For example, a lot of hacked level 1 egg hatched pokemon come up legit. If you want, you could try to find one of those Shiny Charizard from Russell and run it through legal.exe. It'll show up as legal...but when you study it more closely using pokesav or some other tool, you'll see that it's got some red flags.

Or maybe your game is corrupted or your version of legal.exe can't recognize Japanese? I donno.

That's what I was thinking, that since it was only the ones from that jap. game!!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Um sorry for the.. stalemate. I'll try to contact ya'll and arrange these checks. I actually adore VMs/PMs. :D

~RNC~: Legal.exe may give false results for foreign Pokemon and certain events. That's also why you should leave most checks to more experienced checkers... :)

nikeboy4's Results

• Shiny Lugia | Vincent | 41794 | Docile | Nov. 14, 2010 | Mischievous. : Hacked

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2019
    i don't know where else to put it, so i guess here will do. i see someone was hacking one of my giratinas:

Lonely Shiny || Mat 48509

it's lonely, hp fire 70, and isn't shiny. anything you guys get that's mat 48509, 62971, 19849, or 60978 i have the original pkm for if you ever need any for comparison purposes. it's so disappointing to me that i give away literally hundreds of my own RNG-ed pokes and someone goes and uses my reputation to hack.

nikeboy4

"Victory"
    Years
  • Hey i'm back. :)
    Can you please check this for me?
    Red Metagross?
    OT: Japanese
    ID: 02109
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristics: A little quick tempered
    Feb. 10,2009
    Caught in: It's in a Cherish Ball

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Bond697: Actually, my bad, it was non shiny. :P

However, I banned a flawless Giratina, not one with HP Fire. Mat 48509 also apparently owned multiple legendaries, including a shiny Arceus (automatically banned; Smogon may accept it, we don't). Either the thread owner was typing incorrect information or someone is pokesaving your identity. Do you have a trade thread somewhere and/or can submit some original Pokemon? I've been checking some of your HG breeds and they check out. So, just send some legends or DPPt mons. I'll have to also check what's been distributed around here and weed out any fake Pokemon.

nikeboy4: Okay.. But now I have the most free time on Friday. :P

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Um sorry for the.. stalemate. I'll try to contact ya'll and arrange these checks. I actually adore VMs/PMs. :D
    t
    ~RNC~: Legal.exe may give false results for foreign Pokemon and certain events. That's also why you should leave most checks to more experienced checkers... :)

nikeboy4's Results

• Shiny Lugia | Vincent | 41794 | Docile | Nov. 14, 2010 | Mischievous. : Hacked
    I'm not worried any more, because it says the same thing for the gamestop raikou's I just got!! :)

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I'm not worried any more, because it says the same thing for the gamestop raikou's I just got!! :)

That's because legal hasn't been updated in god knows when. Of course it's going to say it's hacked or unkown, since it doesn't recognize the data you're feeding it.

However, I've never had a problem checking foreign pokemon before.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2019
    Bond697: Actually, my bad, it was non shiny. :P

However, I banned a flawless Giratina, not one with HP Fire. Mat 48509 also apparently owned multiple legendaries, including a shiny Arceus (automatically banned; Smogon may accept it, we don't). Either the thread owner was typing incorrect information or someone is pokesaving your identity. Do you have a trade thread somewhere and/or can submit some original Pokemon? I've been checking some of your HG breeds and they check out. So, just send some legends or DPPt mons. I'll have to also check what's been distributed around here and weed out any fake Pokemon.

i actually don't have a trade thread. that arceus is pretty understandable since the event was never released, even though it was rng-ed shiny through "normal" means. :)

i have a few flawless sinjoh giratina(shiny and non-shiny timid and modest) that were all rng-ed by me and all legitimate as well as that hp fire 70 lonely one. not sure how that one wouldn't check out. in what way is it hacked? feel free to tell me by PM if you don't want it in the open. reign of computer actually pointed out to me that it was on your hack list, which is something i've sort of been expecting to happen for awhile.(someone using my credentials, that is) i have a pretty large collection(and i've given pretty much the whole thing away, so anyone could be editing anything, really), so just tell me what you would like. :)

i know someone once said something on pokemonGTS about their "mat" poke getting rejected here because the checker said that all RNG-ed pokes should have dates way in the future. that's blatantly wrong, though, so i doubt it was one of you guys.

e: legal hasn't been updated since last january. sabresite hasn't been around in quite a while either, so it probably won't be updated any time soon.

Last edited:

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Lol, I highly doubt anyone would copy your "credentials."

Anyway, this isn't the place to post about your problems. Take it to PM or VM with TwilightBlade.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Hello, would it be possible to get these Pokémon hack checked?
    My friend code (also in my sig) is: 1590 3320 3873.

• Species: Ditto
    • OT: Ryan
    • ID: 44451
    • Nature: Modest
    • Date: Jan 5, 2048
    • Characteristic: Often dozes off

• Species: Celebi
    • OT: ミツリン
    • ID:60720
    • Nature: Lax
    • Date:Aug. 15, 2007
    • Characteristic: Sturdy Body