• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peachers wants your assistance!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Alright guys, so I've been doing some thinking. I sure everyone around here in Pokemon Trivia have noticed that this place lacks activity half the time. So, what I'm hoping to do is for as many of you guys to take this survey, and hopefully with the information that I get from here, think of some ways to bring more activity to this place! The survey is simply, and will only provide a few questions for you to answer. Here they are:

1. What's your favorite game to post in here in Pokemon Trivia.

2. What games would you like to see become more active.

3. Are there any games that you would like to see that are currently not here?

4. If Pokemon Trivia were to run an event (like the B/W event, or Run Suicune Run), what trivia and/or games would you be interested in.

5. Do you have any other suggestions that might bring more activity to Pokemon Trivia?

If you fill this out, I thank you for your time. <3

Also, if you please, check out this post to see some ideas I had came up with. I would love to hear your opinions on them.

Last edited:
    Years
    Umm... None at the moment. :(

MAFIA GAMES! I want PPG back. :(

Umm.. None atm.

4. If Pokemon Trivia were to run an event (like the B/W event, or Run Suicune Run), what trivia and/or games would you be interested in.
    Some crossword puzzle or something. I don't quite know..

5. Do you have any other suggestions that might bring more activity to Pokemon Trivia?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I love the Hoenn CYOA. Raichu, use Thunder is good also.
    Most of the games really.
    None that I can think of.
    Anything that isn't a scavenger hunt.
    A said before me creating more events to attract new users. I remember when I was new here and this was the forum I posted most in and I posted in most of the games. Now I visit once a day or so and only post in CYOA Hoenn. If it weren't for that I'd visit here barely never. There needs to be more thing for new members though as they like it here because they can make small posts and there's not much pressure and it's a good place to get to know things. We must remember emblems attract people.

Last edited:

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    If the person above was a Pokemon, what Pokemon would they be?, the Pokename Game, and Raichu use Thunder!

The first 2 I posted above

uhm, actually, not really, otherwise I would've created a thread for it.

I honestly wouldn't know, never took part before in certain events. I would join though, I guess.

I don't know, having people promoting this section with banners and such?
    That or you really need to come up with a totally badass game.

Anyway, I hope this'll help you. I'll edit this if/when I got some new ideas, but you'll have to work with this for now.

Years
    hmm....Kick this Pokemon out of the team... (or watever its called) and that new-ish one where you choose a pokemon to kick out.
    both of mine, and counting threads.
    hmm, no.
    Celebi! a game where you get teleported back to the old Pokecommunity, and have to solve the puzzles to get back.
    i dunno.
    s
    some events (see above ^)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Okay. This doesn't really go too much along with the survey (don't worry, I'm planning a few things that I'm using the survey for!) but while I'm asking, I guess I'll ask you guys about this as well. What do you guys think about one of these two options for a sticky (only one because I don't want to clutter the top with a million of them).

Game of the Week - Simple. I choose a game to showcase for the week. Sadly, no emblem will be involved, because some games like 'the one above' and such aren't original ideas and are remade/offsprings of old threads.

Who's that Pokemon - Every week or so I'll put up a riddle or a really close up image or something, and you guys PM me the answer in what you think it is. The one will probably some with an emblem, that you can get if you answer several of the 'Who's that Pokemon'.

Of course, I'm all open to other ideas and for more people to fill out the survey, but those are the ideas I have so far.

Last edited:
    Years
    Uh, after trying to determine which one would more likely help bring activity here, I think Who's that Pokemon?, with an emblem involved, would probably attract members to the section that wouldn't otherwise visit.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    When I get on the computer I go streight to Pokemon Trivia :P

1. I don't really have a favorite...
    2. What would you do if...(a thread I started, the answers and questions make me laugh)

3. No, when I want to see a game thats not here I normally add it.
    4. Trivia, I like answering the Questions :)
    5. Spread the word about PokeCommunity, on other pokemon fansites :)

Back