• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How's your Pokédex coming along?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • Seen: 51
    Owned: 37

Not bad, considering that I got Drillbur and Ducklett, 2 hard-to-find Pokemon. I didn't get Pansage or Panpour in Pinwheel Forest, sadly.

Citrus Knight

you've got bruises&&bitemarks
    Years
  • I've seen around 221 now 8D Which is up about 25 since last night since I did a lot of breeding and searching for Pokemon that I want to EV train ~
    I have a friend who's only about 140 away from completing the entire dex, though.
    Last I heard she has about 490 Pokemon in her dex.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Eeh, I don't really focus on the Pokédex untill I've finished the storyline and even then I don't put alot of effort into it.

Seen; 137
    Obtained; 55

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Seen: 151, Obtained: 147.

Yeaaah I evolved a few more today. Only two more evolutions to go and then I've obtained all the Pokemon except four legendaries. XD

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I've seen 325 and obtained 123.

Boy oh boy, still got lots of work to do with this haha. I've only seen 144 of the Unova Pokemon, so I'm still missing quite a few... somehow. A good handful of them are Legendaries though, so that probably explains it.

Years
    • VA
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    I have a question hopefully someone can answer for me. I want to obtain all the pokemon on my black version will that be possible since we only have 8 boxes on that version?

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I have a question hopefully someone can answer for me. I want to obtain all the pokemon on my black version will that be possible since we only have 8 boxes on that version?
    After you beat the E4 you get more. I believe it doubles to 16. Actually you will have to evolve some Pokemon so it won't be that bad. And you can release Pokemon you don't want.

Years
    • VA
    • Seen May 14, 2012
    Thanks for the info. I have beaten the E4 once already and still have my original 8 boxes. As for the suggestion of releasing some I am still gasping over that one, I am not sure my OCD would let me do that. lol

Black FC
    4341-1952-5628

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    After you beat the E4 you get more. I believe it doubles to 16. Actually you will have to evolve some Pokemon so it won't be that bad. And you can release Pokemon you don't want.

Actually, you can do it before the elite four. Just put a Pokemon in all 8 of the boxes. It'll extend to 16. Put a Pokemon in all 16 of those boxes and it'll extend to 24. :)

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
    Years
  • I am just completing my Kanto Pokedex!!!!
    For the first time i am arranging my pokemon in the PC boxes in the National Order
    !!!!!
    I know it is difficult but it is worth something..

Shiny Zoroark

Veteran Connor
    Years
  • i currently am missing only 4 pokemon!! (excluding Genesect, Meloetta, and Keldeo.)
    i have them all (except 4) in my pc in numerical order. im proud of myself. only took me like a month.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Seen: 71 Owned: 52

So far, it's coming along good, probably because I catch every different Pokemon I see. I even managed to snag 3 Tynamo in Chargestone Cave.

Back