• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Wait, have the eggs you guys have been finding ONLY in stickies and announcements? I'm worried there might be an egg is some random threads I won't bother to look at. :x

There are a few outside of them... but it's not like they're no-name threads. They've all been on the first page, too. I'm at 43 but I have to go find all the links too I guess :(

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Started about a half hour ago, and I have 40. So I guess I'ma go look for the last few. Though I have a feeling there'll be a few people who find them all. Competition is fierce already.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Currently missing 14 of them. getting really late and have to be up early tomorrow so will see if i can find the others tomorrow

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Am I the only one noticing that the ones doing this the fastest are ALREADY supporters? XD

I'm honestly just doing this to see how many I can find. I'm at 27 and my head kinda hurts. XD

Rukario

Banned
Years
If there was one in an Announcemnt thread, would we just use the page URL since there is no little number to use?
Yes, use egg# and page url.
Also, I am at 18. :3

10 so far, when I hover over them it doesn't give me a number :(
Should now.. wasn't finished with some placements when the contest opened.
I already have supporter status, but I'll try looking for eggs just for kicks. :3

you are welcome to gift it to a friend or add to your own account.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
I'm just doing it for the fun aspect. If I won, I'd give it to someone else. Tier 5 is good enough for me.

I see. That's kinda why I'm doing it, even though I'm not a supporter. I'm too prone to headaches to do well. XD

If I thought I had a chance I'd try harder but I don't look hard enough I guess so I'll just congratulate whoever wins as usual. Oh impulse. XD

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
I'm slow. I haven't looked since it opened though. I have like 10... I would love to win this. I will never find them all though... Maybe I will get lucky and someone would gift it. But I won't. And I might get them all, I would then be sooo happy if I got all of them.

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Sweet, this is going to be fun. I wonder how many of them are they?

Everyone says 50, so that's my goal right now. :P
So far, I've found 23 eggs in the last 10 minutes. ^_^
Buut, I did find most of them before even starting to search. XD

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Man the one day of the week I wake up late XD Wanna win but I doubt I'll catch up now. I need to find 15

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Down to two. WHERE ARE THEY GRR >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back