• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen today
    This is all an elaborate scheme to get all PC members to go further insane. And so, I retire for the evening. Though I do not hold up much hope since people seem to all be getting almost all the eggs. In saying that, I checked some quite inventive places, and was disappointed not to find any eggs. In emblem descriptions & admin post-bits anyone?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I'm giving up for the night. Have fun, guys. :D
    I currently have found #3, #6, #7, #8, #10, #11, #14, #15, #18, #22, #24, #25, #26, #27, #29, #31, ##32, #33, #40, #42 and #46.

Also, congrats Sydian! ^^

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Wouldn't it be hilarious if there were 51 eggs? XD /gets shot.

Anyway, I've just found egg #21. I was going to go bed, but this is so fun. I need my sleep though because its 2:06 here. :\ So yeah, I'm going bed for real this time. Night, all. o/

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Found the 2 spoilered ones people mentioned...

I feel like I overlooked one of the eggs though, I was going in order on some, then randomly skipped one. XD It's all part of their plan to drive us crazy.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I don't understand why you all are having trouble with 49.... It was like... one of the first ones I found.

you need to go deeper!

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I have like 20 more. Hmmm. Time to get to work! Hopefully I will get 'em all and get the bonus.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I found all 50 a bit ago. :o

And I'd hint more at how to find 49 but it'd be too obvious.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I found all 50 a bit ago. :o

And I'd hint more at how to find 49 but it'd be too obvious.

You have all 50!?! Congratulations on being a supporter. Just give me the link for all of them and we can be friiieeeennddsss

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back